Impact Wrestling LD for 05.19.11

Huh? There have only been like...four or five posts out of 168 complaining about the show. That's a remarkably lower number than average I'd say actually.

And there's nothing "exceptionally whiny" about wanting TNA to actually back up their promises. They've promised a new focus on "wrestling", and we've had less than 10 minutes of in ring time on a 2 hour show. That's a perfectly valid complaint.

So you can't focus on wrestling with having a good 4-5 minute TV match?

As long as they structure their show better, which they have tonight, they can have good short matches for TV. Usually it is a bunch of promos with bad short matches. It has been a much better quality tonight.

If you would like examples I can give them to you.

I hope this whole Bischoff v. X Divison thing ends up with getting guys like Petey Williams back in the company. :)

I don't know about Williams, but my money is on Jay Lethal. Get rid of him whilst they bury the X-Division, then have him come back and save it in a few months time. Great plan.

I don't know about Williams, but my money is on Jay Lethal. Get rid of him whilst they bury the X-Division, then have him come back and save it in a few months time. Great plan.

Lethal would be fine, and it'd certainly be emotional considering they already aired his "firing" on television.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back