Impact Wrestling LD for 05.19.11

When did Tommy Dreamer become some big star that means something? He's a career jobber that had a title win because his co-workers left then got a nostalgia run in WWE. Why in the world is he considered some kind of grizzled and respected veteran that is like a ring general or something?

Even if Dreamer was a former big star (he's not), he'd be a walking nostalgia act by this point (which he was in WWE). In TNA, every guy that's a nostalgia act that fans want to cheer when they see live are heels. I'd say that's kinda "not getting it" as far as old talent is concerned. Of course, Tommy Dreamer being in a meaningful storyline is not getting it personified.

Last chance. Anyone want to jump on the bandwagon that the blue and yellow monstrosity wearer is NOT Sting? The pay is now 1-10 since TNA just gave away the freakin segment!

Okay, I tuned in to see with hope that a new name would bring a new era and better tv to Thursday Nights and Now I see I was wrong. I'm going back to Mondays and Fridays, bah.

See, that's a moment where Velvet doesn't need to talk. Just have Karen turn around, get that surprised face on, and have Velvet push her. Makes the moment more powerful. TNA needs to learn that non-verbal communication CAN tell a story.

Last chance. Anyone want to jump on the bandwagon that the blue and yellow monstrosity wearer is NOT Sting? The pay is now 1-10 since TNA just gave away the freakin segment!

They already said it wasn't Sting.

And lol at Velvet. She got a strike.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back