Impact Wrestling LD for 05.19.11

What a remarkably stupid shot at the WWE. Seriously, you're criticizing WWE's commitment to long-term booking while watching TNA, the company that changes and forgets its angles every 2 weeks? What happened to Shannon Moore's heel turn?

It is an ongoing aspect of character development that was highlighted and explained by the commentary team?

Kiss my ass earl :lmao:

5 months JJ. My only issue is that to get the right payoff you have to let Abyss dominate the division a lot. Can he really do that in 2 months sufficiently? I guess but that means the title win has to be immediate instead of a pursuit storyline. To me this storyline screams pursuit.

I agree there needs to be a pursuit, but I don't think you can make it go 5 months. 3 months maybe, but 5 you'd really be pushing it the last couple and that's where my concern lies.

It's kind of amazing that this is Immortal as far as troops go other than Jarrett who is rarely with them anymore. Literally, this is it. Oh and Dreamer.

This whole thing, the new color, the new lighting, the new arena setting, the new slogan, the new name is all becuase WWE rebranded and shortened their name from World Wrestling Entertainment to WWE.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back