IMPACT Wrestling LD for 02.16.12

That might only be true due to Roode's low level of charisma. Miz might lack athleticism and such, but he's never lacked a presence or charisma. Roode has the other stuff like technical prowess and the tradional "look" but the charisma thing is average. Case and point, Sting and Roode's promo a couple of minutes ago. Tough to do those because Sting is that much better than Roode at the whole talking thing.

That's why Roode needs a bit more dominance in his wins. He doesn't have the ability to speak like Flair or Miz. But he is much bigger than Miz and Flair. It would be much more believable if Roode looked like he can actually win, but chooses to cheat.

That's why Roode needs a bit more dominance in his wins. He doesn't have the ability to speak like Flair or Miz. But he is much bigger than Miz and Flair. It would be much more believable if Roode looked like he can actually win, but chooses to cheat.

I'd somewhat agree. I think he could be a more ruthless heel, something like Triple H in the early 2000's as opposed to a sneaky heel. Maybe he'll grow into that at some point. I definitely think that could suit him well.

I wish Roode can get a clean heel win. This run so far is way to similar to The Miz's title run. Now look where he is now.

Miz had one of the most interesting WWE Title reigns in recent years, and I'd go so far to say that Roode has had a terrific title run so far. As someone said, this is classic booking, nothing wrong with that. The only difference is instead of being convinced Roode is going to drop the belt at the next show, we have no idea as to how our face is going to outsmart him.

TNA should make Aries do double duty for A double.. make him a tag champ or go for the tag titles.. while carrying the X division title.. He can do it. Man is a rising star.

Rufio%205.jpg

Anyone else see it?

Roode has a prescence. Honestly I don't find Miz very charismatic. He can talk a little above average but that us about it.

Roodes Hair reminds me of Bret Hart..

But his prescence reminds me of HHH when he was younger, before he was a house hold name.

Moore and Shelly could be a interesting team. Well just until Saben is healthy again.

It's early 2012, I think Sabin should be ready relatively soon. My guess is that he'll come back after a Samagnus have a short feud with a throw away team. Then MCMG gets the shot at Lockdown.

Monday or Tuesday I think habs.

Must have been a little disconcerting for Ion to compete so soon after the injury to Sorensen. I'm not suggesting he did anything wrong, because he didn't, it was just an unfortunate accident in a very physical "sport". But even still, I think I would be a little freaked out if I knew I almost paralyzed one of my fellow wrestlers.

Must have been a little disconcerting for Ion to compete so soon after the injury to Sorensen. I'm not suggesting he did anything wrong, because he didn't, it was just an unfortunate accident in a very physical "sport". But even still, I think I would be a little freaked out if I knew I almost paralyzed one of my fellow wrestlers.

I can't remember the quote but I know they interviewed D'Lo about this years ago (due to being in the match that paralyzed Droz). If I can find it, I'll post it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back