I fucking hate moderators

I'll remember you as the hater who sits in his room all day typing random shit. Believe me when I say that i'll be in the WWE!(Or TNA if I job to Cody Rhodes because i'll be damned if I lose to that softy!) Remember little boy!

And your trainer will remember you as silly little mark #348; just another in a line of kids who'll bust themselves the wrong way for a job they won't get.

Looks like Ty Burna and Coco The Monkey is starting a fued with each other! My money is on Ty Burna. Coco The Monkey is a tool!

I wasn't going to feud with Ty, but if WZCW creative wants it then I'm afraid I'll have to.

I have no issues with Coco, in fact we get along great. Except when Kravinoff makes an unexpected jump to the main event, then I'll have to put him down.

I'll be darned, we've crossed into mainstream WrestleZone with this one.

Move aside, Big Dave!

Wrestling is Medicore is right about one thing, asswholes on the fourms like Bill Lesnar! Your bad publictity so why should I believe the hype?:) And don't get me started on Cock I mean crock:p

Wrestling is Medicore, you are getting yourself in some deep shit man. Just let it go. I know how you feel but don't fuck it up for yourself. For now on, just post your opinions and if somebody trolls on you( CH David) just don't even bother with kids. Take advice from a new poster who has been getting bashed for every little thing I do. You seem like a cool person. I just don't want to see a pointless ban.

How in the fuck did I miss this? :lmao:

This is the 2nd or 3rd time I was called a troll.

I'd legitimately like to know why you wouldn't want to piss me off. Not being a smartass or trying to start shit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back