• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I fucking hate spaghetti.

Have you tried using a bowl?

Spaghetti is the shit.

My suggestion: USE A BOWL.

first of all, I just wanna know what do you store the leftover pasta in? Do you just put it on a plate in the fridge or something? When I store leftover Pasta, I put it in, get this, a BOWL (a microwave safe bowl, by the way).

Oh, and use a bowl. Don't know why you would think moving a plate of pasta too fast wouldn't have it fall off the plate.

STOP STEALING MY IDEAS!

As for the question, I believe they store it in Tupperware, but at the time it was sitting on the counter prepared on a plate, ready to be microwaved.

I store my food in bowls with lids to keep the food fresh.

Hey Sully, have you tried bowls?

Know what? Fuck bowls, Sully! Keep using plates and losing your fuckin' dinner. Anybody who habitually fucks up a simple task like warming up left over spaghetti, doesn't deserve to eat said dish.

When you tire of this happening, do the smart thing and either USE A GODDAMN BOWL, or remove it from the aforementioned plate, into a small/medium sized sauce pan and warm it on the stove.

Edit: It should be noted that I deal with fat, out of shape, morbidly obese, can't-breathe-without-weezing idiots all freakin' day.

I eat left-over spaghetti nearly every week, always with a plate. Let me tell you... I've never had a problem with spaghetti "just sliding off the plate". My secret to success? I don't hold the plate upside-down or sideways.

The plates my family has are always sliding around with noodles, it usually doesn't happen when you first cook it, but after reheating it, oddly enough the noodles slide. I was moving the plate to swift and sharp, I admit. But I don't take everything overcautious in my life, especially warming up noodles. Although from now on I'll be using a bowl when I eat spaghetti. But what type of plates do you use? These particular plates are glass, and flat. With those noodles, one quick move and it slides off.

ahh, I remember when my poor cousin Sully had this happen to him, I was actually right there with him, and I've had that same exact thing happen to me, with his families slippery ass plates, but at that time, I had no problem successfully cooking, and eating my spaghetti, lol, but I also remember as soon as this happened I saw him rapidly typing on his laptop, and I said to myself, "is he seriously ranting about spaghetti?" well I was correct.

and yes, he did actually use a bowl after this event :)

Look for fucking assholes, that actually was my cousin.

Why is it that every single alternative account I make, I get banned for nearly immediately? Yet, this account (my cousin Broc Flucker's account that I encouraged him to make back in fucking May) was banned. Do you really think I registered an account in May? Months before I even got banned?

Then, when I did get banned, I logged into nearly everything I had, which wasn't much. I logged into the wwetributes account, which was in prison. If I had another account stored up, I would've logged into it a long time ago, or 6 months after I was banned. I can confirm that this is my cousin, and as much as you don't want anyone related to me posting here, it isn't exactly justified to ban him.

If you want further proof other then my word, I made a post in the "Ask a staff member" thread awhile back. Broc made the account with the vintage 808 at the end, and I told him he should've just made one called "Broc".

I wanted to know if under that situation, it'd be possible to change his name. Sly said the obvious answer, and told me know, he'd have to get 50 posts like anyone else. That was once again, back in the summer, way before I was banned in September. Plus...did you not even fucking look at the IP address? You just banned him? He wasn't an alt...his IP is from fucking South Carolina, while I live in Pittsburgh.

Want more proof, other then the IPs being different, the join date being before I was banned, and the question I asked Sly about him? Check the site ewrestlingnews.com, they have forums there. We both post there and have separate accounts, but no...that's just me fooling all of you, so I can make an alt that was actually made months ago. And yeah, Broc was there with me when I spilled the spaghetti.

Also, I noticed you guys finally changed the verification questions upon registration, nice move. I like them, way better then the old ones that you guys had since what, 2006?

Also, SSC, how about Burn Notice? I fucking love this season...

Also this

That's what I figured. Thanks.

One more question. If you logged into another Wrestlezone member's computer (let's say they live in another state, and you are visiting them) and they have an account on here, would your account get picked up as an alternative?

I was visiting him in South Carolina, and I just wanted to make sure I couldn't log into Wrestlezone there anymore, now that he had an account.

And this post

Can you hook me up with a Cm Punk sig? Nothing really particular, just do what you think is best.

Thanks.

Was actually posted by me. You can tell because I actually capitalize the beginning of my sentences. I was at his house in SC at that time, and I was trying to hook him up with a sig. He never used it though...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back