I fucking hate moderators

The Man They Call WMD

Check Out My Spoiler Page
I do not understand what their objective is. This is a wrestling site and anything wrestling related should be allowed within reason. These people are absurd with their rules and how they act. I'm constantly suspended and they brutalize my rep pts. (they think suspending me bothers me) I'm 21 I could go get drunk and a get a girl drunk enough if you know what I mean instead. And after I get that girl good to go and have fun with her you know what I like to do..... go on wrestlezone and enjoy wrestling. I'll make a post or start a series... but the doctor or klunderbunker will act higher then god and move my remarks or ban me again. My anti moderator feelings were finnaly noticed when I was invited to the cage today, and my wrath begins now. These moderators go to far. Why do they need to be here. If you dont like what you see, scroll down.
As of right now I started two of the most popular threads currently going on wrestlezone, Jeff Jarret , and should kncockouts main event. Getting countless hits and posts, and today I get this message.
klunderbunker rights this to me in a message. awful, insulting....WOW. Go back to school or something but go. for no reason.
Why do they feel the need to be deushes.....
I dont get it.

Down with the moderators.... give wrestlezone back to the fans.

If you like this message give me bad rep... Fuck klunderbunker,the brain, mightynorcal, and Dman.
IDR and the doctor are good guys, Ferbian is alright to.....
Other moderators shove it
Shout out to touch by an angel

:rolleyes: Another one of these threads. How original. You say you don't care about being banned but obviously you do. If you didn't this thread wouldn't exist. Just quit with the shitty posts and there won't be a problem.

Барбоса;2662785 said:
This is wild stab in the dark but I am guessing that you may have received your warnings and infractions for breaking the rules.

I may be way off the mark though.

Totally off the mark. These "rules" as you call them are complete bullshit. The mods are just Nazis and want to give people unnecessary shit!

Joes gonna kill you , my bad I apologize, I forgot to include you in the list of the douches. Btw brain would have a problem with this, he jerks off to the wrestle zone rule. He gets off on banning people. die

I do not understand what their objective is. This is a wrestling site and anything wrestling related should be allowed within reason. These people are absurd with their rules and how they act. I'm constantly suspended and they brutalize my rep pts. (they think suspending me bothers me) I'm 21 I could go get drunk and a get a girl drunk enough if you know what I mean instead. And after I get that girl good to go and have fun with her you know what I like to do..... go on wrestlezone and enjoy wrestling. I'll make a post or start a series... but the doctor or klunderbunker will act higher then god and move my remarks or ban me again. My anti moderator feelings were finnaly noticed when I was invited to the cage today, and my wrath begins now. These moderators go to far. Why do they need to be here. If you dont like what you see, scroll down.
As of right now I started two of the most popular threads currently going on wrestlezone, Jeff Jarret , and should kncockouts main event. Getting countless hits and posts, and today I get this message.
klunderbunker rights this to me in a message. awful, insulting....WOW. Go back to school or something but go. for no reason.
Why do they feel the need to be deushes.....
I dont get it.

Down with the moderators.... give wrestlezone back to the fans.

If you like this message give me bad rep... Fuck klunderbunker,the brain, mightynorcal, and Dman.
IDR and the doctor are good guys, Ferbian is alright to.....
Other moderators shove it
Shout out to touch by an angel

My dear lord, you're an idiot.

Btw brain would have a problem with this, he jerks off to the wrestle zone rule. He gets off on banning people. die

Only since CH pointed out it was healthy. I spend some time on wrestlezone at work if it's slow so it can make for some awkward moments.

Should I care that some dumbass who can't even get the spelling right in his own user name has a negative opinion of me? I hope you act better in the real world than you do here. I guess you would get the last laugh as my taxes help provide your welfare.

I can't believe it took you this long to crack. You're a horrible poster with an awful username and you need to be realistic - that thread sucked and KB did the right thing by closing it.

But I am sure you will not read this and try to flame me but I don't care. I dont read your posts and think that you are perfectly awful.

Only since CH pointed out it was healthy. I spend some time on wrestlezone at work if it's slow so it can make for some awkward moments.

Should I make my reminder already? Fuck it, this thread is perfect for it's likely high traffic due to the stupidity of the OP.

Regular ejaculation helps keep your prostate clean! It's healthy to *********e if you'd like to!

It's spelt mediocre by the way. Surprised no one noticed this before.

Oh, it was noticed right after he joined. Lee I think was the one to point it out.

Anyway, this is pretty yawn worthy. Sounds just like a guy who needs to liquor a girl up before she'll have anything to with him. Just say "no" to date rape, sucka.

Also, I did not crack as mentioned above, A few people sent me messages and invited me to the cage to incite this argument. I may seem alone but I speak for many. The brain you prob work for Fema, and deny things people desperately need.

Also I know my names misspelled I did it because I thought it was funny and purposely mispell words , because forums are for fun, and thats what this is about. letting people have fun

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back