I fucking hate moderators

1. I'm an administrator, not a mod. I technically haven't been a mod since February of 09.

2. It's spelled "writes", not rights.

3. Like I said, go back to school.

4. You've started two threads here? I've started roughly 2000 or so, including gotten a section made to accommodate a type of thread that I started. I started a thread that was the biggest on the entire forum in half the time the second biggest thread was made.

5. I have roughly double the amount of non-spam posts that the second most prolific poster has.

6. I think I have a better idea as to who an idiot on here is than you dp.

7. You are an idiot.

A nazi in the ss or nazi in the army is still a Nazi...klunderbunker.
To your point that you have started a lot of threads and made your own section I'm happy for you if thats what you enjoy to do. I'm happy you enjoy using the forums, and so do I. let the people use them, lighten up stop over policing the threads and let the ppl enjoy the posts, instead of only you and your nazi friends.
Sidenote- I wasn't being sarcastic, I truly am happy for you about the threads if that is what you enjoy doing. How ever Idk if I would brag about making voer 14,000 posts. Go outside or something

I like how the third "Nazi" is capitalized while the others aren't. Tsk, tsk, no consistency.

To your point that you have started a lot of threads and made your own section I'm happy for you if thats what you enjoy to do. I'm happy you enjoy using the forums, and so do I. let the people use them, lighten up stop over policing the threads and let the ppl enjoy the posts, instead of only you and your nazi friends.

Where is that part about how most of us not wanting trash posters like you clogging up the forums is comparable to millions of slaughtered Jews?

Sidenote- I wasn't being sarcastic, I truly am happy for you about the threads if that is what you enjoy doing. How ever Idk if I would brag about making voer 14,000 posts. Go outside or something

Says the guy who posts wrestling after date raping a poor girl.

I would like them left up, because let the reader decide what they want to read or not read. If you dont like what you see scroll down. ch david I'm not hating on you because cm punk is the man, and I've enjoyed him since roh so I wont hate on any1 with a punk banner.

1. Yes I can clearly see the connection between making fun of someone on a wrestling forum and murdering 4 million people in one of the biggest atrocities in the history of mankind. Great to see that you comprehend the significance of the Holocaust.

2. It is, and I'm better at it than you are as mine are in the right section at least.

3. So you want me to let this place, the best wrestling forum there is, become like others so that you can be lazy and put a bad thread in the wrong place. I'm thinking......wait hang on let me think this through......yeah I'm leaning towards no on this one. Can I get someone to sway me to the other side? I do accept bribes.

4. No one enjoyed that piece of shit thread or whatever you want to call it.

5. Usually that would be a warning/infraction for posting a thread in the wrong section but I gave you a break. I can be harsher next time if you would like.

6. Nazi is a proper noun and therefore should be capitalized.

7. I really want to get this list to ten.

8. I don't particularly care if you're happy or not.

9. However is one word, not two.

10. I did that. It was cold. I came back inside. Your flaming keeps me nice and warm.

11. I GOT IT TO ELEVEN! SOMEONE GET ME SOMEONE TO SERVICE!

Perhaps you should read the rules or just leave the forum rather than being the carbon copy angry noob #2 that doesn't understand why someone would ever do their job instead of letting your evil noob clones destroy the forum with idiotic spam posts that bring down the quality of everyone elses enjoyment. You should have been born in Nazi Germany, they would have gassed your ******ed ass.

Dirty jose, I dont date them so it isn't date rape. secondly , why are you attacking me, i haven't been negative towards you. Thirdly I dont rape them women cant resist me

Dirty jose, I dont date them so it isn't date rape. secondly , why are you attacking me, i haven't been negative towards you. Thirdly I dont rape them women cant resist me

Yeah after a couple dozen shots of the strongest vodka around that just happens to be laced with roofies. What a stud you are Rapist is Mediocare

Enterkey great post made me lol, rapist is mediocare. I'm not anti wrestle zone, wrestle zone is operated so well , and that respect the mods do a great job, I just want them to lighten up. Id give the girl in your tag a special drink btw

Dirty jose, I dont date them so it isn't date rape.

Clearly this man is educated about the ins-and-outs of sexual abuse these days.

secondly , why are you attacking me, i haven't been negative towards you.

And you wouldn't have accomplished much if you had. No my friend, I am simply bringing you all the warm welcome that has come to be expected of the Cage. You came here like every other would-be WZ revolutionary, thinking the masses were on your side. The news for you is that either your friends in this affair are fellow losers, or they simply troll'd you into coming here to amuse us and fulfill our required blood quota for the week.

Thirdly I dont rape them women cant resist me

I bet they can't, what with the toxic levels of booze you force upon and the crushing weight of your lard ass smothering them as you fumble to pull out your tiny penis in hope of some action.

dancingstar2.jpg

"It's BAAAAAAD"​

I hope I was that guy who was told to come in here and start some shit.
I dont mind being that guy... especially when im right.
Because I'm wrestleing is mediocare and I'mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Mediocareeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

You actually think a hundred people haven't did the same thing as you?

You know what happened to them?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back