I fucking hate moderators

In real life or online I try not to piss people off. Especially if I enjoy talking to them and usually I end up pissing people off without even realizing it.

I like how you talk shit when in my last post responding to you, I didn't hear anything back.

If you actually think I'm going to respond to something enterkey has said 10 times before and to which I've responded each of those ten times then your an idiot.

If you actually think I'm going to respond to something enterkey has said 10 times before and to which I've responded each of those ten times then your an idiot.

Well I'm glad that you think that. You've been wrong many times before so thinking the rules should be even more lax and that I'm an idiot just keep the streak going. Rock on cunt nugget.

Well I'm glad that you think that. You've been wrong many times before so thinking the rules should be even more lax and that I'm an idiot just keep the streak going. Rock on cunt nugget.

:suckit::suckit:

You're annoying as fuck, you do know that? Continue your *******, cunt enabler.

:lmao:

I'm a cunt enabler?! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

If I'm a cunt enabler then you're just an inbred and you should kill yourself to stop spreading your mutated seed.

:lmao:

I'm a cunt enabler?! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

If I'm a cunt enabler then you're just an inbred and you should kill yourself to stop spreading your mutated seed.

Unlike you I've never spread anything. I'm sure you spreading diabetic chlamydia far outweighs any disease I would spread.

:flipa::flipa::flipa:

Yep. I'm definitely disease ridden. :rolleyes:

Seriously, is that the best you've got? If so you're fucking pathetic and need to get the fuck out of the Cage.

You respond each time but you manage to not say anything meaningful every time. Nothing but "you can't argue with me its da fuckin truths man and only some fuckin tard would think otherwise cause u know it's like fact and all and u can't argue with fact even though in this case it's opinion but ima say it's fact so i don't have to back anything up with reason." Jenks lite this guy is but infinitely less fun to fuck with. No personality whatsoever Molester.

You respond each time but you manage to not say anything meaningful every time. Nothing but "you can't argue with me its da fuckin truths man and only some fuckin tard would think otherwise cause u know it's like fact and all and u can't argue with fact even though in this case it's opinion but ima say it's fact so i don't have to back anything up with reason." Jenks lite this guy is but infinitely less fun to fuck with. No personality whatsoever Molester.

Stormtrooper?

cry me a fucking river. I responded to the shit you say with meaningful answers but I ain't responding when you keep on asking absolute shit and try and get me in a prolonged flame war with you. I mean FFS you just can't let shit go can you? And generally my grammar is good so fuck you for trying to insinuate otherwise. You annoying piece of caramelized camel shit. Fuck you and your agenda.:banghead::banghead:

Uncle Chester I now award you with the converted.....

broken-condom-product-86.JPG

For your willingness to come across as an utter joke and ....... I thought this would fit you well.

cry me a fucking river. I responded to the shit you say with meaningful answers but I ain't responding when you keep on asking absolute shit and try and get me in a prolonged flame war with you. I mean FFS you just can't let shit go can you? And generally my grammar is good so fuck you for trying to insinuate otherwise. You annoying piece of caramelized camel shit. Fuck you and your agenda.:banghead::banghead:

This would all have been over days ago but your so called truths don't exist or else you would have said them. When the fuck did you ever say anything reasonable? You replied to them in exactly the same way that got you infracted for spamming, do you always say shit without backing up your reasoning? Does saying that you posted somewhere else the exact same answers to the questions I asked or saying I'm wrong and a "hypocrite" without proof that didn't include "read your fucking post it's obvious to shit noobs like me but invisible to respected posters cause y'all are biased against shit like me." If you think I'm bad you should have seen stuff from the summer. There were classic flame wars back then that were infinitely better than this shit. I mean seriously at least back then this forum wasn't attracting seemingly nothing but complete ******s that can't follow simple rules. Perhaps you should just fuck off from the forum for another 8 or 9 months because you're clearly not wanted here.

I'm better than you you fucking horse cunt. Go analy fuck your fucking chihuaha.

Not true, Jose is hilarious and you do nothing but bitch and moan like an impotent prick about every fucking thing. You sure do think highly of yourself but regardless of how much you try to shine yourself up to look amazing you still come off as complete and utter shit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back