• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

How Many Of You Here Support Trump?

I mean, yeah, something something condescending something something dishonest, but if the results of the pandering sway in your favor one is a lot less likely to say something.

When you know someone is disingenuous, it doesn't matter who they pander to. I'm always suspicious of politicians no matter what they do or say. And the fact that she was a lawyer makes me even more suspicious of her. Remember, President Obama himself said that she wasn't fit to be President, that'd she'd say anything to get there. That's exactly what she's doing now.

Both are liars with questionable records but only one of them is in any way competent. I'd probably go with the one who doesn't encourage foreign hackers to attack their own country.

Both are liars with questionable records but only one of them is in any way competent. I'd probably go with the one who doesn't encourage foreign hackers to attack their own country.

I'll more than likely end up voting my conscious which means third party candidate Gary Johnson. He has no chance of winning but what the hell. I can't vote Trump and if it keeps Clinton from winning then all the better. There is a slim hope that Johnson will get to 15% and be allowed to debate. If that happens, then he has a small, small chance of winning. Unfortunately I don't see it happening but one can hope.

That is a very small part of why I dislike her so much. Believe me, I know EXACTLY what Trump is. It's why I'll avoid voting for him at all costs. He and Hillary are cancerous human beings.

She isn't cancerous, that's just an idiotic statement. Seriously, name ONE act that proves she's a worse person than Donald "I hate everything not white, over 50 and rich as fuuuck" Trump. You won't be able to. The things he has proposed are nuts.

She may not be cancerous like Trump but I really don't see her as a very good option either, she's just the best option which is really not much of a feat considering. You can talk her up all you want but the real truth is the only reason she's winning is because Trump is her opposition, if it was anyone else she wouldn't be winning shit.

The idea of putting Mike Huckabee or Chris Christie (political ideology aside) ahead of Clinton is lunacy. Huckabee is an Evangelical nutjob that wants to bring religion into everything and Chris Christie has managed to be just as corrupt (if not more so) than Clinton with far less power.

Well, nail me to a cross Pontius Pilate.

My number one concern in picking a head of state is fiscal conservatism, and my number two concern is an intention to enhance the economy through job creation. Social issues are important to me, but I'd like a working economy first.

I'll more than likely end up voting my conscious which means third party candidate Gary Johnson. He has no chance of winning but what the hell. I can't vote Trump and if it keeps Clinton from winning then all the better. There is a slim hope that Johnson will get to 15% and be allowed to debate. If that happens, then he has a small, small chance of winning. Unfortunately I don't see it happening but one can hope.

Not voting against Trump is passively voting for Trump, that's the basic reality. Voting "other" or not voting is a waste of time. There are 2 options and you, and everyone else, should get on with it and pick their poison. I'd go with the one least likely to get you killed.

Well, nail me to a cross Pontius Pilate.

My number one concern in picking a head of state is fiscal conservatism, and my number two concern is an intention to enhance the economy through job creation. Social issues are important to me, but I'd like a working economy first.

In my opinion, above all else, you need to pick someone who is a competent politician. The thing that I find the most unappealing about Trump is his compulsion to insult our allies, praise our rivals and at time enemies, and alienate vast groups of people in the span of seconds.

Politics come after.

Chris Christie would not be a capable leader of this country. He has quickly become despised in New Jersey and it is a well established fact that he abused his power to make life difficult for a personal enemy and people died as a result of it.

Mike Huckabee is a religious fundamentalist that drags religion into everything he does. To you really want someone who thinks all non-Christians are going to hell making decisions about the Middle East? He's like Ted Cruz on steroids.

Milenko is exercising his right not to vote actually.

I thought about this post today, and wanted to say that this is probably the stupidest post in the thread. You admonished somebody else for being stupid, but you are in no position to judge, because this post is the work of someone who is not only stupid, but ignorant, uninformed, and small-minded.

You don't have the right not to vote in the same way as you don't have the right to not eat. You can choose not to, but by doing so you are in no way helping yourself or anyone around you.

Over the years millions of people have fought and died for the right to vote in countries all around the world. Nobody has ever fought for the right to not vote, because it's not a right.

Don't pretend that you're engaging in political protest or exercising a right by choosing not to vote. You're just too lazy or ignorant or stupid to make a decision.

She may not be cancerous like Trump but I really don't see her as a very good option either, she's just the best option which is really not much of a feat considering. You can talk her up all you want but the real truth is the only reason she's winning is because Trump is her opposition, if it was anyone else she wouldn't be winning shit.

Sure she would. There wasn't a single Republican candidate beating her in most unbiased polls. Trump is probably their best bet, as fucking crazy as that is. She isn't well liked, but she seems reasonable to people, which she is.

Sure she would. There wasn't a single Republican candidate beating her in most unbiased polls. Trump is probably their best bet, as fucking crazy as that is. She isn't well liked, but she seems reasonable to people, which she is.

Maybe but it doesn't change the fact 90% of votes will simply be because Trump is on the other side. It's essentially voting her into power not because most feel she'll be any good but because of the person she's against. That scandal would've ended her if she was facing anyone else.

Personally I wouldn't hold the email situation against Hilary Clinton at all, I said it before and I'll say it again, a dishonest politician is how it is, good luck finding a truthful one but alas that's not how the general public sees it and from what I've seen there's alot more people pissed about this than there isn't.

Maybe but it doesn't change the fact 90% of votes will simply be because Trump is on the other side. It's essentially voting her into power not because most feel she'll be any good but because of the person she's against. That scandal would've ended her if she was facing anyone else.

Where are you getting that 90% figure? I'd be surprised if more than half of her votes are people voting for her simply because she's better than the alternative.

Where are you getting that 90% figure? I'd be surprised if more than half of her votes are people voting for her simply because she's better than the alternative.

You're taking the number too literally dude, it's pointing out the fact that a shit ton of people (and I'd bet it will be more than half) will be voting for her not because they have confidence in her, it will be because a lack of confidence in Trump. As a matter of fact I bet you this whole email debacle already cost her a ton of votes.

Yeah, blowing a situation out of proportion will do that. Good thing more than 50% of people are smart enough to realize that "scandal" is a crock of shit. We should be thankful someone her age can even email at all.

Yeah, blowing a situation out of proportion will do that. Good thing more than 50% of people are smart enough to realize that "scandal" is a crock of shit. We should be thankful someone her age can even email at all.

At least that's true. It really isn't a knock on Hilary it's just amazing how many people can go apeshit over things and often when it happens people vote on emotion instead of reason.

When the person on the other side of the ballot is this close to literal fascism, it's the people not voting for the lesser evil I'm worried about.

Donald Trump wants to enshrine religious persecution into law. If you're willing to let him then you are, at best, the kind of person whose response to a hate crime is to cross the street and pretend you didn't see anything.

This is why the rest of the world doesn't understand this election.

I thought about this post today, and wanted to say that this is probably the stupidest post in the thread. You admonished somebody else for being stupid, but you are in no position to judge, because this post is the work of someone who is not only stupid, but ignorant, uninformed, and small-minded.

You don't have the right not to vote in the same way as you don't have the right to not eat. You can choose not to, but by doing so you are in no way helping yourself or anyone around you.

Over the years millions of people have fought and died for the right to vote in countries all around the world. Nobody has ever fought for the right to not vote, because it's not a right.

Don't pretend that you're engaging in political protest or exercising a right by choosing not to vote. You're just too lazy or ignorant or stupid to make a decision.

God damn there Fahrenheit 451, little heavy handed.

He can do what the fuck he wants, free country. That is his right, and anyone else's right.

God damn there Fahrenheit 451, little heavy handed.

He can do what the fuck he wants, free country. That is his right, and anyone else's right.

He doesn't have to vote, and I don't begrudge anyone for not voting. What annoyed me about his post is that he called it a right. It's not a right, it's a choice, and those are two very different things.

You have a right to vote. You have a right to freedom of speech. You have a right to an attorney. You can choose not to exercise those rights, but a right is an active thing you are given as a citizen, not the decision to be passive.

Many of our leftist white knights always so concerned with everyone's rights, freedoms and feelings sure seem ready to gang up and sodomize anyone who even alludes to a differing opinions with rusty fishing knives

He doesn't have to vote, and I don't begrudge anyone for not voting. What annoyed me about his post is that he called it a right. It's not a right, it's a choice, and those are two very different things.

You have a right to vote. You have a right to freedom of speech. You have a right to an attorney. You can choose not to exercise those rights, but a right is an active thing you are given as a citizen, not the decision to be passive.

Ok

I feel I should point out I was just going for a play on the phrase right to vote. I'm well aware it's a choice and not a right.

I apologize if I annoyed/offended you.

She isn't cancerous, that's just an idiotic statement. Seriously, name ONE act that proves she's a worse person than Donald "I hate everything not white, over 50 and rich as fuuuck" Trump. You won't be able to. The things he has proposed are nuts.

Benghazi. And I can probably guess what you'll say to this, that it wasn't really her fault. But she was secretary of state, she had a hand in it, a lot of the blame can be placed on her shoulders. Not all of it, but a good deal of it.
(By the way, 13 Hours is a very good movie if you haven't seen it)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back