How Many Of You Here Support Trump?

Doesn't matter if it is bullshit. The point is to get you talking about ISIS and it's working.

The point of talking about second amendment was to rally second amendment people. I don't know if it will work but it doesn't matter because second amendment people are very serious ans dedicated to the second amendment.

If there's any group that I would want to fight (Not physically or violently) against a political cause it is the second amendment people. They're well organized and they show up for shit. Unlike others who seem to think posting memes on their Facebook wall for mostly like minded people is activism.

It's not working, though. He has plummeted in the polls. I'm not sure how Obama could've crippled the JV team, and neither is Trump. It's still important to call out horseshit.

What might be really interesting is the potential GOP vs Trump after the election over the amount of money that is seemingly vanishing from Republican coffers into the pockets of Trump's businesses. The GOP won't care if he wins but if he loses and loses badly, there could be law suits aplenty.

Particularly with the increasing reports of Republican electioneering being in the wrong states or virtually non-existent in places were they claim to be/really should be.

It could turn out that the so-called non-politician behoven to no one is in fact a bigger crook than any of the politicians he began his campaign railing against.

I would enjoy seeing the mental gymnastics Trump supporters would have to perform in order to justify their continued support for him.

Just kidding, pretty sure most of the people Trump is appealing to right now are going to drop him like a bag of shit after the election is over.

Indeed. A lot of this negativity and hatred seems like it's going to go away, or at least cool WAY down, once Trump loses.

Indeed. A lot of this negativity and hatred seems like it's going to go away, or at least cool WAY down, once Trump loses.

You sound way too confident that he isn't going to win. That is not only possible, it's a genuine threat if people who backed Bernie Sanders refuse to see the point and vote against Clinton (which many of them will)

Toward Trump, maybe. I think Hillary is in for the biggest shitstorm we've seen as far as opposition, at every turn. At least as bad as Obama, possibly worse. They truly hate her as they hate him. At some point they're bound to realize independents and undecided voters aren't big on this sort of thing, but that won't be anytime soon. If that's what it takes to keep those lunatics out of the White House, I'm fine with it. Now, Democrats just need to stop being lazy pieces of shit and show up for midterm elections.

Toward Trump, maybe. I think Hillary is in for the biggest shitstorm we've seen as far as opposition, at every turn. At least as bad as Obama, possibly worse. They truly hate her as they hate him. At some point they're bound to realize independents and undecided voters aren't big on this sort of thing, but that won't be anytime soon. If that's what it takes to keep those lunatics out of the White House, I'm fine with it. Now, Democrats just need to stop being lazy pieces of shit and show up for midterm elections.

True, though there's a good chance the Dems take the Senate back this year too.

True, though there's a good chance the Dems take the Senate back this year too.

The house would be nice as well if Democrats would get off their asses and vote in 2018. I'm not necessarily a liberal, but the Democrats seem like the only party willing to get anything done. Republicans could just vote no on all legislation from home and not continue to waste our money on travel.

You sound way too confident that he isn't going to win. That is not only possible, it's a genuine threat if people who backed Bernie Sanders refuse to see the point and vote against Clinton (which many of them will)

It's possible, but very unlikely. Also, Bernie Sanders that won't come around to Clinton likely won't make a difference. The states where Bernie beat Clinton are pretty securely blue.

The house would be nice as well if Democrats would get off their asses and vote in 2018. I'm not necessarily a liberal, but the Democrats seem like the only party willing to get anything done. Republicans could just vote no on all legislation from home and not continue to waste our money on travel.

The House isn't changing until the districts are redrawn and that comes down to state governments.

It's possible, but very unlikely. Also, Bernie Sanders that won't come around to Clinton likely won't make a difference. The states where Bernie beat Clinton are pretty securely blue.

Indeed. Based on the numbers at the moment, Trump is looking like he's going to get massacred.

Indeed. Based on the numbers at the moment, Trump is looking like he's going to get massacred.

I'm practicing cautious optimism as Fivethirtyeight teaches. But it does seem that Trump is doing a great job sabotaging his own campaign. Hiring the guy from Fox News that was forced to resign for sexual harassment? Classic.

If you look at the battleground states, it's looking very, very bad. Hilary has a big advantage with the naturally democratic states and winning any major battleground states (including Virginia which she's basically locked up) is going to give her the White House.

I'm practicing cautious optimism as Fivethirtyeight teaches. But it does seem that Trump is doing a great job sabotaging his own campaign. Hiring the guy from Fox News that was forced to resign for sexual harassment? Classic.

At this point I don't think anyone would be shocked to find out he is a sleeper cell designed to make the final destruction of the Republican party

At this point I don't think anyone would be shocked to find out he is a sleeper cell designed to make the final destruction of the Republican party

We may never know, because Trump will either claim that this is true or vehemently deny this depending on which version suits his current needs. Shit, he may say that it's true and then deny it during the same week.

I would love to see that. Even with all the outrage of betrayal, it would be too simple for him to say "I was acting like Hitler, and you people still voted me in. That's on you guys."

I mean, you hear him talking from the 90s and he almost seems sane. It wouldn't be that shocking.

Most rational people would not be surprised by this at all, but the dumbasses he panders to will continue to back him. Unless he openly admits he sabotaged the GOP, his followers will swear that the election was rigged and he was too "honest" to win an election in the PC era.

Despite little to no factual basis or any explanation of how he will do anything he's promising, his sheep still claim that he.....
(paraphrased from various slack jawed trump supporters)
"Says what he means"
"Can't be bought or sold...he has his own money"
"Stands up to the liberal media and pc police"
"he will make Amurrica great again!"
"He's not a lying crook like Hilary" sidebar- a crooked businessman in constant litigation isn't a lying crook, that's rich.

"he will run Amurrica like he runs his business"
"he will make Russia fear us again"
"he will stop illegal immigration and the flow of radical Mooooozlumms into Amurrrica"

These are the people that will vote for anyone has long as there is an (r) next to the name on the ballot. The fact Trumpolini is the republican candidate is the by product of the GOP pushing all the evangelical, abortion is murder, Gay loving commie democrats want to take your guns, old white people are in danger, Obama is a Muslim sympathizer bullshit they've been pushing the last 8+ years.

I think it's been fairly clear for a while he doesn't want to be president and he's been working all these chumps who think he has any respect for them or the Republican party....and they say kayfabe is dead.

I don't think there's going to be a noticeable change in my day-to-day life, no matter which politician is elected to any office, major or minor. And at this point, I don't think there's going to be a noticeable difference in my future, either. This entire election has been a joke. The only thing that happens in November is a spike in people having big dramatic Facebook arguments with their friends' friends or their relatives.

It does matter though, like in your lifetime itself, how many countries have gone from riches to dust around the world? We have this sense of 'oh it won't happen to us' that might be the end of us.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back