Donald Trump for president!??

Fuel The Fire

Getting Noticed By Management
http://blogs.forbes.com/kerenblankf...resident-2012-a-conversation-with-the-donald/

Anyone else hear about this?
Basically Trump said this about running for president

I am seriously thinking about it. I hate what’s happened to the country. I hate what’s going on in respect to how other parts of the world are taking advantage of this country, whether it’s OPEC or China or many others, and I am seriously thinking about it.

What do you think? Who's getting fired?

I hope so then you can have this as a national anthem:

Trump almost ran in 2000 as an independent, so might not would have had George W. Bush as President, which is a good or bad thing depending on which side you are on. If he does it again in 2012, he is likely to run as a Republican

That's exactly what we need, someone who thinks the United States needs to be run like a business.

The basic rule of business is make as much money as possible by doing as little as possible, so no, it would be disastrous. Your healthcare system has proven what happens when money is prioritised over the actual service.

http://blogs.forbes.com/kerenblankf...resident-2012-a-conversation-with-the-donald/

Anyone else hear about this?
Basically Trump said this about running for president

I am seriously thinking about it. I hate what’s happened to the country. I hate what’s going on in respect to how other parts of the world are taking advantage of this country, whether it’s OPEC or China or many others, and I am seriously thinking about it.

What do you think? Who's getting fired?

And you think Donald Trump would change anything? He'll continue the "Cut taxes for businesses and let the working class flounder" that has been going on for decades.

I guess this way we'll actually know it's coming, considering he's a part of that big business empire.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back