How Ignorant Can Donald Trump Be?

Big Papa Santo

Ryder? I barely even know her!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xLtPUXBcAZg
God, how self-obssesed and ignorant can Donald Trump be? I mean its like this fool can't accept defeat, he was trying to set up a Rebuplican debate(Which first off only 2 Candiates signed up for) But then when they both pulled out of it he says that he "Cancelled" it. I mean this is almost as embarassing as when he had "A team of the best researchers in the country" Looking into Obamas birth certificate. And then there's the whole "Trump 2012" thing, I Honestly hope that this man runs for president,just so that he can see that his "Millions" of followers are only a figment of his own deluded imagination.

Yeah I think it kind of sucks because I was going to go to that debate. I live in Des Moines, Iowa and that's where it was taking place. I wanted to go to the last debate which was also held here at Drake University but it wasn't open to the public AND I had to work that night. I thought it would be entertaining at the least to be there with Donald Trump and watch him grill the candidates. I figured it would be like a live elimination segment of The Apprentice only with the Republican candidates which would have been hilarious. Looks like I'll have to wait for another time to go to a live debate, but man is Trump an idiot.

I dunno if this is as ignorant as what's going on over the pond, but Trump sure has been pissing off a lot of folk where I live by wanting to build a new golf course over people's land and (I think) environmentally protected sand dunes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back