• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

How do you become a mod?

STEPS TO BECOME MOD
WARNING ONLY FOR JENKSIX

Step 1:
mxlj.jpg

Go to your User CP.

Step 2:
14shy0j.jpg

Click on Edit Email/Password

Step 3:
akd4ba.jpg

In a new tab or page, go to random.org and get a ten-digit random string of characters. Copy, BUT DO NOT MEMORIZE. This tests if you are trustworthy enough to be a mod.

Step 4:
2czt1zo.jpg

Enter the random string by clicking Paste. Then highlight something else and click Copy.

Step 5:
sgof7q.jpg

Click Logout. This logs you out of your ordinary, un-mod, awful account.

Step 6:
35be2wh.jpg

Log back in. Use a password you find appropriate. Oh, and never check your email. Ever.

Congrats! You're a mod!

Just because I like to bake, listen to Lady Gaga, care about my hair, like John Cena, am listening to N'Sync right now, and have willingly worn a dress once doesn't mean I'm gay!

[size=-3]...I think...[/size]

^I didn't understand where this guys hostility comes from.

Dude, could you imagine me saying "I want to red rep this douche to death" about you? Have I ever even exchanged comments with you? Are you just looking for someone too lash out at?

What, I have to talk to you directly in order for me to be able to make that judgment? I've read your posts and come to the conclusion that you're a douche bag.

Oh, yeah, I forgot...you live somewhere in the UK. SEC = Southeastern Conference, a collegiate/university sports conference in the US.
Well either that or he was doing so really shady insider trading type things (I immediately thought Securities & Exchange Commission for some illogical reason).

What, I have to talk to you directly in order for me to be able to make that judgment? I've read your posts and come to the conclusion that you're a douche bag.

The judgment you made was that everyone else was attacking me, so you thought you'd jump on the band wagon so you could fit in.

Your just a miserable fucking bitter person. I see your the same cunt that made the forum members against Bill Lesnar thread, you fucking piss ant.

Haven't you ever heard "don't judge a book by it's cover?" If you never talked to me before, then how do you know anything about me. You disgust me all you do is bring negativity down on everyone else b/c your unhappy with yourself.

Your the doosh bag you lousy fucking *** it.

Should we just start the JenksIX dictionary where he spells a lot of shit wrong and we have to correct him?

The judgment you made was that everyone else was attacking me, so you thought you'd jump on the band wagon so you could fit in.

It has nothing to do with you being a douche bag. No, the only way someone could EVER dislike you is if they're on an anti-Jenks bangwagon. lol

Your just a miserable fucking bitter person. I see your the same cunt that made the forum members against Bill Lesnar thread, you fucking piss ant.

Stinger did. Cool forum awareness, bro. I don't care in the slightest bit about Bill Lesnar, or you.

Haven't you ever heard "don't judge a book by it's cover?" If you never talked to me before, then how do you know anything about me. You disgust me all you do is bring negativity down on everyone else b/c your unhappy with yourself.

Your the doosh bag you lousy fucking *** it.

Actually, that metaphor doesn't apply here - if you were a book, you wouldn't be published. That being said, I made my judgments based on your posts on this forum, which are trollish at best, pathetic at worst. You act like any of your insults will incite a negative reaction out of me. lol Keep trying, though.

Also" *** it"? Seriously? Hahahahahah.

My bad anonymous cheese

You made the "People who should fuck off" thread. Same point though. Your a miserable fuck. Your the one who should fuck off and take your bad attitude with you. Continue to read my posts from the shadows making your judgments about me
You act like any of your insults will incite a negative reaction out of me.
My insults might not get a negative reaction, but my posts do case in point.
I made my judgments based on your posts on this forum

John Cena is a *** it.

He did not create hustler, loyalty and respect - he just says that and doesn't even mean it.

When I say it, I mean it.

John Cena wears it on a shirt, I wear it on my heart. Big difference.

Of course John Cena didn't create Hustler, Larry Flynt did, if John Cena was going around peddling smut, he wouldn't be a very good role model for all the kids now would he, much less a good choice to be the face of the company during the PG era

now please do us all a favor...

dunce.jpg

Of course John Cena didn't create Hustler, Larry Flynt did, if John Cena was going around peddling smut, he wouldn't be a very good role model for all the kids now would he, much less a good choice to be the face of the company during the PG era

Fuck face, go back and read through the thread. I obviously made a typo and added the "r." I was talking about the mantra of hustle, loyalty, and respect.

Your fucking imbecile talking about a fucking smut magazine. When did I ever say Cena peddles smut? You just made a whole fucking argumnt saying I said Cena peddled smut to children? .. are your fucking perverted and out of your fucking mind man. Show me where I fucking said that you filthy fuck.

I can not take all this *** it pedophiliac bullshit you ppl be spoutin. If anyone believed I ever said anything about peddling smut too fucking children, they are as fucking ******ed and lazy as you are. Don't smear with bullshit and lies dude.

Fuck face, go back and read through the thread. I obviously made a typo and added the "r." I was talking about the mantra of hustle, loyalty, and respect.

Your fucking imbecile talking about a fucking smut magazine. When did I ever say Cena peddles smut? You just made a whole fucking argumnt saying I said Cena peddled smut to children? .. are your fucking perverted and out of your fucking mind man. Show me where I fucking said that you filthy fuck.

I can not take all this *** it pedophiliac bullshit you ppl be spoutin. If anyone believed I ever said anything about peddling smut too fucking children, they are as fucking ******ed and lazy as you are. Don't smear with bullshit and lies dude.

:lmao::lmao:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member