• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

How do you become a mod?

Where is our resident "Face Palm" person when you need him?

And did you ever look what the laws are where Riaku lives? Because in a lot of places 16 is the age of consent. Which would mean what he said was nothing more then wishful thinking. I'm no expert, but knowledge into what you're talking about is an important part of being chosen as a mod.

Back to the subject.

Does anyone have any real hindsight on how to become a mod?

I'm tired of being bullied every thread I go too.

Like do you need so many posts? do you really need to have gud grammar? Do you really have to do everything in modaration?

I'm really only looking of the gideance of moders already, since they is the one to know.

Like I said, you've done everything perfectly so far. Can't believe you're not a mod yet!

Best way I can answer is that you don't go looking for a mod spot to become one, the mod spot finds you.

And did you ever look what the laws are where Riaku lives? Because in a lot of places 16 is the age of consent. Which would mean what he said was nothing more then wishful thinking. I'm no expert, but knowledge into what you're talking about is an important part of being chosen as a mod.

Oh, your right bro. Age of consent in Puerto Rico (though not strictly enforced) is 14. No wonder that country is as fucked up as it is.

Right here.

facepalm.jpg

Best way I can answer is that you don't go looking for a mod spot to become one, the mod spot finds you.

Ah, I get it.

It's kind of like what I always say. I don't run too the fuck, I let the fuck run to me. I should of known better lol. I was just wondering if there was anything in particular they were looking for.

Thanks Phoenix.

Back to the subject.

Does anyone have any real hindsight on how to become a mod?

I'm tired of being bullied every thread I go too.

Like do you need so many posts? do you really need to have gud grammar? Do you really have to do everything in modaration?

I'm really only looking of the gideance of moders already, since they is the one to know.

That's a good one, wetback. You want to be a mod because you think you are being bullied. Butt hurt in The Cage again, tsk tsk.

I might be Glenn Beck, your a fucking pedophile/pedophile apologist.

At least you've finally admitted you are no different that a fat dumb white mouth breathing conservatarded douche bag.

Btw, though I'm not Puerto Rican (Thank God) I am still the same race as them, therefore there was nothing "racist" about my statement.

Dumb Mexicans are not filthy Puerto Ricans, ******. Try and cover it up as you want, but there is no escaping that you are as dumb as cold shit.

If you guys have no problem with a puerto rican (look at their history of rape and violence towards women/girls) talking about "trapping 17 yr old girls" at a mcdonalds playplace, am I really the one thats fucked up?

You aren't that fucked up, you are just really fucking ******ed.

DirtyJosé;2371648 said:
Lulz, you are so fucking ******ed. That's worse that Noah thinking London was a country.
Oh, your fat stinking ass is back huh. Yeah, Puerto Rican is not a fucking race, that's like saying English is a race. FunKay is the one who says making fun of puerto ricans is racist b/c they are a race, so if your cuban and you say something bad about Puerto Ricans ... your racist? No! That's my point, so nice try with your strawman arugement there buddy.

Dumb Mexicans are not filthy Puerto Ricans, ******. Try and cover it up as you want, but there is no escaping that you are as dumb as cold shit.
^what the fuck does this even mean? I never even mentioned mexicans. You had a list of mexican jokes and you like calling me wetback .. do you have any puerto rican jokes now.

I can't stand your fat fucking ass dude. Go on a diet, stop hanging out so much grubbin food off Raku at McDonalds. You got the pudgiest fucking figures I've ever seen.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to The Big Black Crock again.

EDIT: From http://www.thefreedictionary.com/Race

1. A local geographic or global human population distinguished as a more or less distinct group by genetically transmitted physical characteristics.
2. A group of people united or classified together on the basis of common history, nationality, or geographic distribution: the German race.
3. A genealogical line; a lineage.
4. Humans considered as a group.

I think Puerto ricans would apply to being in a group or distinguished as a population of people.

Can I just point out, he never responded to me putting him down for being a hypocrite...I have a feeling that the response won't be coming for a long time.

No. He likes to pick and choose who he'll reply to. When he know's he wont win, he'll ignore it. He'll say something about the Mexican jokes, but only because that's a soft spot for him. He's also got a soft spot for Michael Jackson too (take that any way you wish). So that's 2 ways to make sure he'll reply to you.

Oh, your fat stinking ass is back huh. Yeah, Puerto Rican is not a fucking race, that's like saying English is a race. FunKay is the one who says making fun of puerto ricans is racist b/c they are a race, so if your cuban and you say something bad about Puerto Ricans ... your racist? No! That's my point, so nice try with your strawman arugement there buddy.

Again, you just fail to grasp anything around here. Go drop out some more man pearls from your dirty little mangina since it's so full of sand.

^what the fuck does this even mean? I never even mentioned mexicans. You had a list of mexican jokes and you like calling me wetback .. do you have any puerto rican jokes now.

Why? I'm not trying to upset the Puerto Ricans. You are just too easy, amigo.

I can't stand your fat fucking ass dude. Go on a diet, stop hanging out so much grubbin food off Raku at McDonalds. You got the pudgiest fucking figures I've ever seen.

oh noes the homophobic idiot is assaulting my physical appearance i should go jump off a bridge now because he said im fat.

You are the biggest pussy I've ever seen around here. You think you are being bullied, and you want to be a mod thinking that people will stop bullying you if you are. Again, you can't handle shit, but you sure like to throw it.

Don't run to the border, wetback, let the border run to you.

I would think a logical starting point would be to learn how to spell the word "moderator." One "d" not two. Avoiding picking and continuing arguments with one of the site's administrators might not be a bad idea either. Finally, coming out of the Cage and out of the spam sections on occasion to post something of substance might be something you may want to consider as well.

Of course, avoiding delusional thoughts is a plus too :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back