• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

How do you become a mod?

I wish I could red-rep this douche to death.

^I didn't understand where this guys hostility comes from.

Dude, could you imagine me saying "I want to red rep this douche to death" about you? Have I ever even exchanged comments with you? Are you just looking for someone too lash out at?

Anyway, thanks for the positive comments in which people thought I was deserving of being a mod and told me what I had to do to work towards being a mod.

^I didn't understand where this guys hostility comes from.

Dude, could you imagine me saying "I want to red rep this douche to death" about you? Have I ever even exchanged comments with you? Are you just looking for someone too lash out at?

Anyway, thanks for the positive comments in which people thought I was deserving of being a mod and told me what I had to do to work towards being a mod.

No one said you were deserving, you need to work towards it, and maybe earn some respect.

We all can change, just stop being an ass dude and you'll be fine.

No one said you were deserving, you need to work towards it, and maybe earn some respect.

We all can change, just stop being an ass dude and you'll be fine.

I don't remember who or how many, but a couple of people thought I was well on my way.

Someone even said I'm on my way to becoming admin, but that might be a stretch, I prolly have to wait a couple months before even being considered for admin.

If I became admin, would I be able to convasate with Mark Madden or any of the other WZ colomnists? I'm a big fan of Madden's work and point of view.

I don't remember who or how many, but a couple of people thought I was well on my way.

Someone even said I'm on my way to becoming admin, but that might be a stretch, I prolly have to wait a couple months before even being considered for admin.

If I became admin, would I be able to convasate with Mark Madden or any of the other WZ colomnists? I'm a big fan of Madden's work and point of view.

You poor dumb bastard.

magnet.jpg

As I recall it, there's a nice round number of people who think you have what it takes to be considered for a mod position, least of all an admin, at this stage of your wrestlezone career, the nice round number of: 0.

I assume you're joking, right? You've been here less than a year, you have fewer than 100 non-spam posts, and you've not exactly endeared yourself to the wrestlezone world over the last day or two.

Perhaps you may want to look up the definition of the word sarcasm.

Yeah, I'm real interested in becoming a mod and was wondering how you go about it. I know alot of stuff about alot of things and I've been through alot in my life, so I think I'd have alot of hindsight as a mod.

So how does one go about becoming a modderator?

Pretty sure you at least have to know how to fucking spell moderator correctly, which clearly puts you out of the running

Why are you all being such *****? He seems like a good enough guy, why couldn't he be a mod?

Sarcasm much?

While I highly doubt anyone said that (can you supply proof to back up such claim?) In all honesty you're more then a few months away.. Look how long some people have been here and are not even Mod's yet. And these are established posters here, as well as for the most part, widely liked. The same people you have been picking fights with. Trust me when I tell you, Pick a fight with one, and be prepared to deal with the wrath of all of them. A week ago, half these people wanted my head on a stick. Some still do, but you need to drop the Holier then thou act, and.. Well.. To quote the Rock "Know Your Role"

While I highly doubt anyone said that (can you supply proof to back up such claim?) In all honesty you're more then a few months away.. Look how long some people have been here and are not even Mod's yet. And these are established posters here, as well as for the most part, widely liked. The same people you have been picking fights with. Trust me when I tell you, Pick a fight with one, and be prepared to deal with the wrath of all of them. A week ago, half these people wanted my head on a stick. Some still do, but you need to drop the Holier then thou act, and.. Well.. To quote the Rock "Know Your Role"

GD and I think Goodlay said it, but they were kidding.

Are you fucking delusional?!? I can safely say the chances of you ever becoming a mod are virtually non existent, admin is so far out of the question it's beyond laughable

That last post of his was the funniest thing I have ever seen.

Yeah dude, take it from me, you are definitely on the road to being an admin.

That last post of his was the funniest thing I have ever seen.

Yeah dude, take it from me, you are definitely on the road to being an admin.

Thanks bro. I'm gonna work at it, no lyin.
I think if I just knew how to use spellcheck, I'd be flawless!

My campain towards being a mod is going to be all about
Hustle ...
Loyalty ...
Respect ...

It might sound cliche, but those are words to live by.

Thanks bro. I'm gonna work at it, no lyin.
I think if I just knew how to use spellcheck, I'd be flawless!

My campain towards being a mod is going to be all about
Hustle ...
Loyalty ...
Respect ...

It might sound cliche, but those are words to live by.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Campaign. You need work.

:wtf: ... Uhh.. Hey Jose, you were around last night. Was this not the same guy who was saying all things John Cena were gay, and anyone using them were "*** It's"?

:wtf: ... Uhh.. Hey Jose, you were around last night. Was this not the same guy who was saying all things John Cena were gay, and anyone using them were "*** It's"?

John Cena is a *** it.

He did not create hustler, loyalty and respect - he just says that and doesn't even mean it.

When I say it, I mean it.

John Cena wears it on a shirt, I wear it on my heart. Big difference.

No!

I love John Cena. You love pales in comparison to mine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back