• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

How do you become a mod?

Haven't you ever heard "don't judge a book by it's cover?" If you never talked to me before, then how do you know anything about me.
This right here makes no sense to me. Honestly when talking to another person—or in the case of a forum a wide ranging group of people—more often than not you are trying to actually get your point across and share your ideas. That said, wouldn't the most effective way to do so be by attempting to speak clearly and with knowledge and purpose?

Along the same lines a book's purpose is to be read by others. If that wasn't the case the author could simply keep the story to himself. Therefore the cover's job is to be engaging and inviting in an attempt to draw an audience. Basically it sells the book.

An owner of a store front whose merchandise is to be bought and sold—or at the very least sampled—certainly wouldn't go out of his way to make his store look unkempt and plastered with trash, would he? (This disregards so-called alternative stores that cater to their customers by doing that vary thing. Though it's clear that even in that sense they are trying to draw in customers and not repel them) That a customer uses his eyes to see, and therefore decide whether or not he wants to look deeper and see the store's contents, can hardly be thought of as a slight against the shop owner and his character. Similarly despite the "book by its cover" expression, it's not the viewer's fault when they judge a book unworthy of their time and money if it's gone out of its way to look awful. Likewise, the onus is on you the poster to present yourself or at least your words as something worth the reader's time.

Judgment regardless of its accuracy is usually based on the presented facts. Someone who presents himself in a moronic way should not be surprised or offended when, based soley on what they project and allow others to see, they are then judged to in fact be a moron.

From what I've read of your posts you seem to purposely go out of your way to appear ignorant or inflammatory what with the "*** its", the spelling/grammar, etc. and other general stupidity. And if it is an "act" as you may claim my only response would be: Why?

So because you come across as a stunted child it's now my job as the reader to decipher your posts, recognize you for a diamond in the rough, and see you as the great well intentioned human being you are underneath? I call foul. Am I to be held to blame then when I deem you unworthy of my time and therefore avoid and ignore your posts? Or is that your fault for putting it out there in such a fashion the first place?

:shrug:

Reactions: .
You made the "People who should fuck off" thread. Same point though. Your a miserable fuck. Your the one who should fuck off and take your bad attitude with you.

I'm not the one posting on a forum where I'm not welcome by the people who inhabit it. You mad?

Continue to read my posts from the shadows making your judgments about me

I'm actually not reading your posts "from the shadows." I'm outwardly responding to them. Do you even read what you type?

My insults might not get a negative reaction, but my posts do case in point.

Uh... no, I find this quite funny. I write what I write because other people can look at this and laugh at how incredibly stupid you are. You're sitting here asking to be a mod while being a little bitch boy simply because people didn't agree.

Zero's right, I'm waiting for your post where you self-diagnose Asperger's syndrome, you lunatic.

images

Step 1: Be a complete ass
Step 2: Annoy the shit out of everyone, staff included
Step 3: ???
Step 4: PROFIT!!!

I find it hilarious at how much so many people on here has let this new dude bother them. Lmfao. you motherfuckers are so easily rattled.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back