• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

How do you become a mod?

LOL @ people complaining about people not liking him or ''being rattled''.

Because you've never said shit about a poster that annoys you right?

Fuck off, Derf.

I'm pretty sure my name says Fred, not Derf. Dumbass.

LOL @ people complaining about people not liking him or ''being rattled''.

Because you've never said shit about a poster that annoys you right?

Yeah, I've said something along the lines of "[insert name] is annoying, or they're an idiot. I haven't let them get under my skin and bother me like everyone seems to be on here. After all, it's just a fucking wrestling forum. There's a difference between talking shit, and getting your panties in a wad.

Yeah, I've said something along the lines of "[insert name] is annoying, or they're an idiot. I haven't let them get under my skin and bother me like everyone seems to be on here. After all, it's just a fucking wrestling forum. There's a difference between talking shit, and getting your panties in a wad.

I get what your saying and to and I definitely agree that there were a couple who bitched and moaned a little more than needed, but isn't complaining about people complaining the same as going into a terrible thread just to declare it a terrible thread? Seems along the same lines to me.

I get what your saying and to and I definitely agree that there were a couple who bitched and moaned a little more than needed, but isn't complaining about people complaining the same as going into a terrible thread just to declare it a terrible thread? Seems along the same lines to me.

Yeah, i'd agree if I were complaining. I just said I found it hilarious that everyone was letting this guy who is obviously doing this shit on purpose, get so far under their skin.

Yeah, i'd agree if I were complaining. I just said I found it hilarious that everyone was letting this guy who is obviously doing this shit on purpose, get so far under their skin.

What's with the tone arguments? Why do you care if someone gets annoyed by another poster on the forum? No one got overly upset. This might as well have been people laughing and sharing jokes based on the shit we've seen here in the past. And it was all condensed to one forum. Did you HAVE to read the entire thing and acknowledge it? I mean, I'm not saying you're not welcome to comment on forums that don't involve you directly, but it's a douche move to stick your nose up in the air at people talking on a wrestling forum while talking on a wrestling forum.

I could say the same thing about you being "rattled" by this discussion (what with calling people names and getting mad) and you could make the same argument - you weren't getting rattled. Chances are you're sitting at a desk with a coke (or whatever), and a completely straight face, while reading this post. I know you're not standing up with veins popping out of your head, flipping your chair backward and beating your wife because someone on the internet called you Derf, so why would you think we are?

I find it hilarious at how much so many people on here has let this new dude bother them. Lmfao. you motherfuckers are so easily rattled.

It's not that he is actually annoying me, I'm not easy to annoy really, I'm more poking fun at him......... repeatedly.

It's also sad to see that "LOL, LULZ, LMFAO are still around".

Things have become a lot clearer in the last few days. I now have a better understanding of how things work around here and who is willing to help you get places. Anyway, just wanna thank those who've been keeping my reps in check. You r doing an awesome job. I don't forget where I came from and just wanna let my friends know that loyalty is very important to me.

Other then that, I enjoy Tdigs posts

Things have become a lot clearer in the last few days. I now have a better understanding of how things work around here and who is willing to help you get places. Anyway, just wanna thank those who've been keeping my reps in check. You r doing an awesome job. I don't forget where I came from and just wanna let my friends know that loyalty is very important to me.

heh-heh-heh-cool-story-bro-huh.jpg

Ahh, seems only a few days ago you were attacking Tdigs for a comment made. I wasn't aware we were supposed to know "where you came from" other then your mother's vagina.. I'll explain that one to you later.. You're about as loyal as a chick taking her man on the Maury show.

Nobody Likes You.

What. The. Fuck.

This thread can not be for real. The whole thread just fails so badly it's impossible to describe.

What. The. Fuck.

This thread can not be for real. The whole thread just fails so badly it's impossible to describe.

Welcome to the show. Actually, this isn't even the worst one. Look at any of them started by Jenks, and you'll see what I'm talking about.

Especially the "Worst you've ever been beeten up" one

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back