• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

How do you become a mod?

Yeah, I'm real interested in becoming a mod and was wondering how you go about it. I know alot of stuff about alot of things and I've been through alot in my life, so I think I'd have alot of hindsight as a mod.

So how does one go about becoming a modderator?

Expand your vocabulary and use words other than "alot". Also don't be racist but for saying that i'm probably gonna get insulted for being irish.

[QUOTE="iMPACT! Player" Riaku;2371786]Puertoricans. People born and raised in Puerto Rico.[/QUOTE]

My apologies Riaku.

Oh and, Again thanks for the border on my sig :)

Get banned for a year, come back and push your way to super-stardom.

He wants to be a mod? yet he is insulting everyone that says otherwise.

The first thing you should do JenksIX is get over yourself.

Secondly take a non spam section and post, attempt to work on your spelling and grammer and make sure your arguements are valid, simple as.

And stop trolling, actually do something, look at Crock, he used to troll heaps and is actually becoming a credible poster follow his example and your golden.

We don't speak of that moment

Some Kid accused Lee of being an anti - semite, IC braught him back.

I was accused of making threats and i was braught back, i made sure that i stopped being a douchebag like i was before and braught more to the forums, and I have been working my way up ever since.

Lee is one of the good time stories of the year, they should make a film on his path to glory:lmao:

I'm just sayin', I wasn't a "troll" as a matter of fact I was a member of the B Team, and to be a member you had to post in the WWE section... And you had to post well.

The B-Team meant you had to be at least decent in the WWE section, for RAW Talent you needed to be above B-Team level. We never made it up there but I always remembered seeing your posts and you always impressed me. You were definitely one of the best non leader B-Teamers that faction had when it came to dedication and quality.

The B-Team meant you had to be at least decent in the WWE section, for RAW Talent you needed to be above B-Team level. We never made it up there but I always remembered seeing your posts and you always impressed me. You were definitely one of the best non leader B-Teamers that faction had when it came to dedication and quality.

Same goes for you man.

I knew the word sounded familiar.
Are you saying there is a mod that hates jews?

Well, I'm fucked even worse now lol.

I thought you where a chav, you seriously need to stop acting like the worlds biggest douchebag and start showing us what your truely made of

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back