General WWE Complaining & PG Rating Thread

First identify when you began watching / Rate your enthusiasm with today's product

• I began watching in Hogan Era. I am Very Satisfied with PG Era.

• I began watching in Hogan Era. I am neither Satisfied or Dissatisfied with PG Era.

• I began watching in Hogan Era. I am very Dissatisfied with PG Era.

• I began watching in New Generation Era. I am Very Satisfied with PG Era.

• I began watching in New Generation Era. I am neither Satisfied or Dissatisfied with PG Era.

• I began watching in New Generation Era. I am very Dissatisfied with PG Era.

• I began watching in Attitude Era. I am Very Satisfied with PG Era.

• I began watching in Attitude Era. I am neither Satisfied or Dissatisfied with PG Era.

• I began watching in Attitude Era. I am very Dissatisfied with PG Era.

• I began watching in Post-Attitude Era. I am Very Satisfied with PG Era.

• I began watching in Post-Attitude Era. I am neither Satisfied or Dissatisfied with PG Era.

• I began watching in Post-Attitude Era. I am very Dissatisfied with PG Era.

• I began watching in PG Era. I am Very Satisfied with PG Era.

• I began watching in PG Era. I am neither Satisfied or Dissatisfied with PG Era.

• I began watching in PG Era. I am very Dissatisfied with PG Era.

Results are only viewable after voting.
This is a complaining thread right? Well I am sick of the stale storylines especially on Raw. The Triple H + Mcmahon vs Randy Orton/Legacy has been going on for months. It seems like the creative team would relize that fans eventually get sick of the same feuds and wrestlers fighting each other.

I can't agree with anyone here who believes today's WWE is better than what the attitude era was. NO WAY IN HELL is today's product anywhere near as entertaining as what the attitude era was like. Ok if your a younger fan, like some young kid or wateva, today's product may seem alright but fans who watched through the attitude era, when the wwe was targeting basically older teens and adults, those older fans are not going to be satisfied by today's product the slightist. I'm an older fan and what entertains me is the violence, the sexual references, the hillarious backstage interviews, the blood, the extreme matches, hardcore matches......all of that is what I like many other older fan's are entertained by. This is what is frustrating the older fan's, the WWE has become extremely family friendly and yes it's great for business but it's FU**in up the product in the eyes of many older fans. I still watch bits and pieces of today's product but can't sit through it for long and just read the results as well. This is compared to before the PG era started when I was completely hooked and was watching every single minute of the shows. The reason I loved the WWE before was not just for the wrestling, it was the creative ways in which the feuds happened, the backstage interviews, the brawls outside of the ring....all of that sorta thing is what made me care about the feuds. With the PG rating the WWE wrestlers are extremely restricted as to what they can say and do. With these restrictions it's very hard for them to actually make the fans care about their feuds. You need to be able to see the heels doing extreme sorta things to really make the fans hate them and the faces need to be able to give the heels alot of shit if the fans are really to get behind them. The problem is, it's so difficult now with this PG crap for the feuds to really take off. WWE IS NOT A LEGIT SPORT! It's always been about the bad guy v the good guy. You need to make the fan's really care about the guys feuding to get them into the matches and what makes the feuds more intense is what they are able to say and do to eachother. ATTITUDE ERA is what made the WWE because in those days the wrestlers could get away with alot more that what they can today.

To be honest, things could be a lot worse. I'm not satisfied with the overall product right now, but at least it's not as bad as it was before the Attitude era. We have interjections of brilliance every now and again, with some breakout stars like the Miz and Ziggler and quick rising main eventers like Morrison are making the product reasonable to watch. If I had one thing to complain about it'd be the over exposure of the product. Think about all of the TV time they have. With Raw and Smackdown at two hours, Superstars and ECW at one hour, and Raw AM at one hour, you have nearly seven hours of WWE programming a week. Not just reruns, but NEW shows. It's a whole lot of work into making a show watchable.

There is not much wrong with the WWE atm. They are doing a great job in creating a new business to usher in the new era of professional wrestling. Because of what they do, other companies like TNA are following suite. WWE attempts to hire "hollywood" writers to add to the realistic approach & TNA starts to consider doing the same. However, since this is the complaint thread... I have one thing to say:

1) There are too many shows being shown on WWE TV. There is seven hours of wrestling on each week full of new shows being played out to the mainstream audience, & that does not included PPV's. This is way too much exposure & is oversaturating the company. WWE Superstars [the show] is wasting away great feuds that could be for the future into short matches on a one hour show that does not do all that great.

Apart from this, everything is touch & go subjects. Some stuff might suck like WWE hiring models for the womens division, but it can be counteracted with the likes of pushing real pro wreslters to the top to job for the model wrestlers & WWE's search for male/female veterans to help aid the division.

PWInsider.com said:
John Cena revealed that he was a big driving force behind WWE going "PG" in an interview with Sporting News Radio on Saturday.

Cena said that he was outspoken for his views initially, but felt strongly that it was the right direction for the company to stay consistently family friendly.

Well, I can't say I'm really shocked by this. Cena realizes that a large chunk of his fanbase are children and families, and I suppose it would make sense (for him atleast) to want to keep the product family-friendly and rated PG.

This, unfortunately, simply angers me. I completely disagree with the PG direction they've taken (this isn't the 1980s Vince...the business has evolved) and to learn that Cena was a major contributor to the product turning PG strikes me as bullshit. He's looking out for his own best interest here, which surprises me, because Cena has always come off as a really kind-hearted guy who loved the business. Maybe he thinks this is what's best for the WWE right now? I disagree, but I guess I can understand Cena's logic. I just don't agree with it.

I'm sure Cena's detractors will use this as reason number 12,758 to hate the man.

Thoughts everyone?

Well, I can't say I'm really shocked by this. Cena realizes that a large chunk of his fanbase are children and families, and I suppose it would make sense (for him atleast) to want to keep the product family-friendly and rated PG.

This, unfortunately, simply angers me. I completely disagree with the PG direction they've taken (this isn't the 1980s Vince...the business has evolved) and to learn that Cena was a major contributor to the product turning PG strikes me as bullshit. He's looking out for his own best interest here, which surprises me, because Cena has always come off as a really kind-hearted guy who loved the business. Maybe he thinks this is what's best for the WWE right now? I disagree, but I guess I can understand Cena's logic. I just don't agree with it.

I'm sure Cena's detractors will use this as reason number 12,758 to hate the man.

Thoughts everyone?

Though this isn't the 1980's, this is the time when the audience is aging & will soon branch away from the wrestling world [statistically speaking]. So, they need a quick & efficient way to gain more kiddie viewers for the next set of fans for the WWE to stay on top of other promotions like TNA. The best possible option was to simply switch the TV ratings. Not too difficult to pull off & the wrestling hasn't changed much in reality apart from the bloodshed & excessive weapons matches. However, there are other reasons than just the PG era like wrestlers complaining about blading & the cost amount for the canvas being bled on or the excessive weapons matches are a thing of the past & VKM doesn't approve of it.

John Cena did a smart move to suggest going into a PG era. Though it can be classed as a selfish act on his behalf, he is the man to carry the company on his shoulders & do so successfully. He always had a following since his rapping gimmick, been over with the fans as a legit threat, great charisma/promo skills, works well, a business man & sells well enough. I both understand & agree with Cena here in determining to go PG.

I'm not sure if this thread already exists or not, but I'm gonna give it a go here. I feel that WWE is PG now, so they will keep fans later on in their life. Look at it like this, the WWE is PG and appealing to the little kids. It's all the teenagers and Attitude era fans that want the Attitude era is it not? Well let''s say Vince is builiding yet again, for the future. By having the PG now and appealing to the kids, he can appeal to them all later. As his audience ages, he can change the product to better suit what they want to see. Now I'm not talking about a recreation or attempt at the Attitude era, I'm talking about something new on it's own. By catering to the young fans now, he can wait til they become teens/adults to turn the product edgy again. As kids get older, they all want to see more violence/potential nudity/swearing, etc.

A valid example of this theory is in the 80's/early 90's wrestling was appealing to the kids, you had Hulk Hogan with his ' say your prayers, eat your vitamins ' shtick and all this wild and crazy and out there gimmicks to appeal to all fans, including the kiddies. Once the mid 90's came around, the product changed drastically. The product became edgier and more towards the teens and adults of the time.

So my question to you is, do you think that Vince is building towards the future and grooming the kiddies to become lifelong fans by slowly changing the product and featuring some bits of the Attitude era or do you think WWE will be PG forever?

Remember, I'm not talking a recreation of the attitude era, just building towards having an edgier product again. I'm sure Vinnie Mac gets word of the people who like TNA right now and how the product is getting edgy, so hpoefully things change, not due to TNA, but just to please the fans.

No, I don't mean censory clean-up, I mean, let's toss aside talent that's going no-where, with no charisma, no relevance, and just no point.

Some of these guys don't deserve it, but the WWE just drag them on tour all over the country and use them literally once a year... No, I've compiled a list of a few guys who might benefit from leaving the WWE and get their act together (feel free to add your own):

DJ Gabriel,
Paul Burchill,
Chavo Guerrero,
'Hacksaw' Jim Duggan,
Jamie Noble,
Jillian,
Charlie Haas,
Curt Hawkins,
Jesse (Slam Master J),
Jimmy Wang Yang,
Kung Fu Naki (Funaki),
Mike Knox,

Now some of these guys HAVE futures if they change their act and really commit, others on the other hand just need to f**k off and TRY and do something else.

What I want you guys to do in this thread is to pick a 'potential' and a 'waste of space' and explain why they should, reform themselves / leave.

No, I don't mean censory clean-up, I mean, let's toss aside talent that's going no-where, with no charisma, no relevance, and just no point.

Some of these guys don't deserve it, but the WWE just drag them on tour all over the country and use them literally once a year... No, I've compiled a list of a few guys who might benefit from leaving the WWE and get their act together (feel free to add your own):

DJ Gabriel,
Paul Burchill,
Chavo Guerrero,
'Hacksaw' Jim Duggan,
Jamie Noble,
Jillian,
Charlie Haas,
Curt Hawkins,
Jesse (Slam Master J),
Jimmy Wang Yang,
Kung Fu Naki (Funaki),
Mike Knox,

Now some of these guys HAVE futures if they change their act and really commit, others on the other hand just need to f**k off and TRY and do something else.

What I want you guys to do in this thread is to pick a 'potential' and a 'waste of space' and explain why they should, reform themselves / leave.

How about we simply save a lot of work on coming up with a list of names and simply blame the Creative team ... who's job it is to come up with characters for these talents to give them some sort of personality. I would suggest that it is the Creative team that needs to be replaced instead of getting rid of all those talents, who have no control over the direction of their characters and bookings.

You are blaming the wrong people ... other than perhaps Hacksaw Jim Duggan, who has no business being in a WWE ring any longer. He should be relegated to being solely an Ambassador for the company.

Thoughts everyone?

I'm not so sure that Cena really had as much of a role in this as he claims. He knows that there is a lot of negativity out there on the part of the fans for WWE going in that direction .... and a lot of that anger is directed at Vince McMahon, as it rightfully should. This may simply be a way to take some of the heat off Vince and direct some of it his way, so Vince can "preserve his image" as a God amongst wrestling fans. And being that a lot of people hate Cena anyway, as you even pointed out, this is the perfect ammunition to give them to deflect heat off Vince and on to him.

I take his comments with a grain of salt.

Mike Knox - If built properly, he could become an incredibly feared and imposing heel. I like what they've been doing with him lately, adding some intelligence to to his character, having him practically dissect his opponents.

The "Great" Khali - He's terrible. He can hardly walk, let alone run, he has no mic skills, almost no move set, sells badly... I could go on, but I think you get the point. I don't see a need for this guy other than drawing viewers from India. They should drop him immediately.

DJ Gabriel & Curt Hawkins: Before I say anything, these two have been eliminated from the main rosters of the WWE & have been placed back into FCW developmental territory, despite not competing for at least 30 days or something like that. So, these two dont count.

Mike Knox: This is another guy on this list that should not be here either. Knox has been getting some sufficient time on the roster & is still useful for the business. He is a big man who seems to have a good package he brings to the table. Hes got the power downpacked, he knows has to look like a legit threat, he is devasting in the ring with that bicycle kick & is just plain sick & wrong to hear him on the stick, which gives some fresh perspective on things. I say keep him.

"Hacksaw": I believe he is just there for nostalgia purposes & is probably not on a real contract. He is there just for a well-known filler & to get the crowd hyped up. Everyone loves Duggan with his 2x4 & the HOOOOOOO chant. You cant get rid of someone who gets the crowd pumped, even if he is way over his expiry date.

Paul Burchill: He is one of the very few wrestlers in the business today who brings the rough brawling style to the ring & is good at portraying this in a heel fashion. He is the next William Regal with power & strength & I believe will go far in the business IF he finds a way to get over with the crowd. But thats what ECW is for. Otherwise, he should find somewhere else to showcase his arts.

Chavo Guerrero: An experienced veteran in the business who holds the complete package, with experience in playing the comedic wrestler role. He also holds the family last name. By this alone, he should be kept. However, with his current role jobbing to Hornswoggle for the past few weeks, he should be better used with the talents he has. He is a former ECW champ for goodness sakes. Really, WWE needs to use him on SmackDown or ECW to help the newer superstars get over as the WWE's crisis mode suggests it needs doing. If they continue Chavo's role, he must leave for TNA.

Jaime Noble: This is the wrestler who SHOULD be the comedic jobber to hornswoggle. He has been used by many to drill him into the ground many times before by facing all of WWE's big men. He has a purpose of being a punching bag & nothing more. He has also worked as the cruiserweight booker, so he has skills behing the scenes of the WWE.

Jillian: She needs to be able to use her full potential & moveset in the WWE. Since I dont see this happening anytime soon, her release should be given. Jillian can accomplish so much more, however... her role as a filer & jobber to the divas is always needed in these situations.

Slam Master J [Jesse]: Let's wait & see where this role as the comedic person leaves him. He could always be used as SmackDowns resident comedic jobber. Otherwise, kick him I say.

Charlie Haas: If Shelton can get as many chances as he has to get over, why not Charlie Haas. I believe for the better half, Charlie has gotten more over with the crowd than Shelton has in the past. The Haas/Rico/Jackie storyline & the Haas impersonation gimmick got him over. Shelton only got over from his midcard run on RAW. Give Haas another shot, he deserves to with his skills.

Wang & Naki: Both are fan likables, have gimmicks that were over with the crowd & can give a solid match & have been loyal with the company thus far. I reckon these two should be put together as a tag team, build them up as a credible threat & act as the jobber to the tag teams. These guys have the experience in tag team wrestling & in singles wrestling to give the other teams the rub & experience they need.

There is my short analysis.

The creative team are the ones to blame. I can see these people becoming great competitors if used properly-

Chavo Guerrero: His feuds with Mysterio were Awesome. Now they stick him with....Hornswoggle....TNA would make him stand out at least.

Charlie Haas: I rooted for Benjamin getting the push. Now it's Haas turn (haha)

Mike Knox: Years ago Vince would've definitely made him feud with Lesnar in the whole "Ruthless Agression" Era...I see him as a great bully character now.

Khali: Somebody PLEASE train him...how he became a World Champion is still puzzling me. But I can see him being the next Big Show. Darken his character a bit.

Now kill these people off:

Jesse: Thank you for introducing Festus. Now leave.

Kungfu Funaki: I would only keep him on as NUMBA ONE ANNOUNCA!!!! but if not drop him even his name is cheesy.

Jamie Noble: Seriously? Does it have to be said?

i think after the wwe put wcw and ecw out of business they believed they could do whatever they wanted to do and it would be ok. i was a wcw fan and basically grew up watching that wrestling. it was more exciting, the wrestlers could wrestle and i enjoyed the ones like ric flair who talked the smack. john cena used to be similiar but wwe changed him into a nothing now. wwe sucks, and i hope some how some way tna will get it's act together and put wwe out of business. i donot watch raw or smackdown or ecw but their wresters are sorry. please show reruns of ecw or wcw so i can go back watching monday wrestling again.

He is a former ECW champ for goodness sakes.
---- Just Saying...ECW Title means nothing...Its like the Cruiserweight Title...Don't say that because he Won that it means he shouldn't be a jobber.

Now on to my list.

Keep 'Em:

Mike Knox: Starting to use him better, I like Knox, good big physical guy, if he can become a Big Show type guy, that would be great.

Chavo Guerrero: I say this on One condition and ONE condition only...Move him to ECW and let him help out with the younger guys like William Regal and Tommy Dreamer are going.

Charlie Haas: Put him back with Shelton Benjamin, hes more over anyway, plus it would help the Tag Team Division.

Kick 'Em:

Kung Funaki: Just go.

Jillian Hall: Unless she stops singing, go, run run run run run and NEVER, I mean NEVER come back.

The Great K...No. I'm not going to say it. KEEP HIM DAMMIT!. Hes a big guy, who if anything should be used a comedy guy, but is a good Huge guy that WWE likes...KEEP HIM!.

Getting rid of the jobbers....yeah, great move there.

The WWE needs jobbers. I'd rather Jimmy Wang Yang not be one of them, but I digress.
How would you like it if, whenever heels needed to look dominant, they destroyed CM Punk in a five second squash? You wouldn't like it, would you? That may be an extreme example, but getting rid of the jobbers means something similar will happen. We'll see strs we'd LIKE to get pushed squashed by wrestlers showing dominance.
Jobbers are important to the WWE, and cutting them is an incredibly stupid move. Especially Funaki, who supposedly has a great backstage attitude and is really good at his job.

Getting rid of the jobbers....yeah, great move there.

The WWE needs jobbers. I'd rather Jimmy Wang Yang not be one of them, but I digress.
How would you like it if, whenever heels needed to look dominant, they destroyed CM Punk in a five second squash? You wouldn't like it, would you? That may be an extreme example, but getting rid of the jobbers means something similar will happen. We'll see strs we'd LIKE to get pushed squashed by wrestlers showing dominance.
Jobbers are important to the WWE, and cutting them is an incredibly stupid move. Especially Funaki, who supposedly has a great backstage attitude and is really good at his job.

Some of the people that have been included on this list Doc can be worth more than the current jobbers that they already are. They can become something more in the jobbing wrestling world & help out all spectrums of the WWE. Like I said above, the pairing of Naki & Wang could help the tag team division by having a jobbing team since they need people to go over in to make all the teams look credible as tag teams that arent just singles matches. If Wang & Naki lose to the Hart Dynasty in a well-fought battle, then Dynasty gets the rub & looks more solid as a team whilst Naki/Wang still are a good pairing which the fans would buy as credible.

Or just re-arranging the jobbing scene so those that do deserve something more like Chavo Guerrero can cement his legacy as being a Guerrero whilst the likes of someone like Jaime Noble can be placed as the resident jobber. He has played the role before very well in his big man squashing tenture on SmackDown & isn't going to amount to much in the WWE, so why not place him in this role?

I would LOVE to see Naki and Yang team up, but that isn't the point. You can TALK about how much Burchill is worth. You can TALK about how, if they only gave him a chance, TBK could have been WWE champ in five minutes. That's all it is, TALK. Until they do something to prove themselves they will be nothing but jobbers and that is not a bad thing. If you're getting built up, you probably deserve it. If you're a jobber, you probably deserve that too.

YOur jobbing team idea is great, though. Don't see why it wouldn't work.

You'll have to forgive my incoherence, it's really late and I'm really tired.

I would LOVE to see Naki and Yang team up, but that isn't the point. You can TALK about how much Burchill is worth. You can TALK about how, if they only gave him a chance, TBK could have been WWE champ in five minutes. That's all it is, TALK. Until they do something to prove themselves they will be nothing but jobbers and that is not a bad thing. If you're getting built up, you probably deserve it. If you're a jobber, you probably deserve that too.

YOur jobbing team idea is great, though. Don't see why it wouldn't work.

You'll have to forgive my incoherence, it's really late and I'm really tired.

Yes, I can TALK about what should happen, but its because I see it HAPPENING in the future. I would never say anything that shouldnt happen or that wont happen in the near future. The reason why I suggest this is because it is doable & can work in the future.

Like the Chavo/Noble reference I made. Jaime Noble was MEANT to wrestler as a jobber as soon as the cruiserweight division folded. I mean, he was one of the mainstays of the division, was the booker & made his presence felt. After this, he became a jobber to the big men of the industry & to the stars. He is a midcard jobber who can indeed pull off the comedic role easily. So, with Chavo being the complete package, why waste him there when he can go for the US title & hold it as a credible champion when you have Noble to feud with Hornswoggle. It doesnt make sense.

The young audience is not going to get hooked to the program. I have a young brother. He started watching WWE in 2007 (right before it officially went PG), and he was in second grade. He told me that he knew a few kids who watched it in his class. Fast forward to 2009, in the middle of his fourth grade year, he told me that all of his friends who watched wrestling didn't anymore because they were too old for it.

I really don't see what the point is to the PG rating. I honestly don't care that divas aren't running around in lace undies anymore or that there's less blood. But if the main goal was to hook fans at a young age, this really isn't working. Cool Kids are going to feel insecure that they are watching a PG program and will be done with the WWE by fifth grade. And then they'll say how much WWE sucks and how they never, ever liked it... much like a child who outgrows Barney.

Having great matches is about having great stars. HHH, HBK, John Cena, Randy Orton, The Undertaker, Jeff Hardy; some older, some younger but all veteran performers who have good mic skills, good ring skills, and are all masters of their craft. I believe you can make cases for others after that list, but with less consistancy as you go. There, in lies the responsibility of the company to promote, mold, and shape young, worthy talent. I see signs of this, Legacy, CM Punk, Evan Bourne, and The New Hart Foundation, come to mind. But, I also have felt at times that splitting talent up among different shows hinders the possibility of potential match ups that could really keep the fans stirring. I feel WWE would benefit from cleaning house and spread rivalries across both shows. I'm not one to sit here and say who should stay and who should go, but all one has to do is look at the rosters and say who would and who wouldn't I miss. I'll simply say that the success of WWE is in the hands of it's executives, but I believe we all miss a little attitude and strong, thriving, well played out rivalries.

the reason i think wrestling isnt the same is because it does change alot, an the reason wwe changed so much is bc in tha years before 2004 vince was goin for ratings to keep his ass now he is gonna for money to keep under his ass. When VKM pushed tha line sumtimes he went over bored it neva happens no more, i personly hate pg era, im just a loyal fan so will always watch. i would love to see two men fight on top hell in a cell tho, thats sumthing i would pay to see instead of lookin it up on internet for free.

Originally Posted by PWInsider.com
John Cena revealed that he was a big driving force behind WWE going "PG" in an interview with Sporting News Radio on Saturday.

Cena said that he was outspoken for his views initially, but felt strongly that it was the right direction for the company to stay consistently family friendly.

Well this pretty much sums up how selfish Cena really is. Whilst he protays himself to be the saviour of the WWE and the face of the company, he clearly has been selfish, he knows quiet clearly that the majority of his fans are kids and older women who only like him because of his looks. I absolutely hate Cena with a passion and I've stated this so many times on this site only for my comments to be removed for some reason. Why is it that so many people like him???? I just don't get it. He sucks, completely absolutely sucks big time and I just don't understand the big deal about Cena. All he does is bring little kids into the crowd. That crowd used to be filled with older teens and adults and it's precisely the reason why there's no atmosphere in the WWE crowds at the moments. It's all the god damn kids that ruining the WWE right now. I wish Cena would just go away and just do some stupid movies or something. I'm having to keep this extremely censored or else my comments will be removed but you can understand my frustration. I hate Cena and I want to hear all the comments from the fans who hate him too.

It's really hard for me to watch Raw now and not get bored. The Legacy storyline is the only thing that keeps me interested. But lately it's on and off because Cena and his fucking annoying 'i'm a hilarious face and you should love me because i'm a goofball' wore out his welcome when he was telling Mysterio to suck his dick in rap form.

i hate this PG thing, it's just so stupid. i loved the days where the storylines were trashy and fun. Now it's just like 'Ooooh Orton, you really steam my veggies', 'Ooooh Cena, you're a good guy and that makes me a grump'.

Why make beating guys up family friendly? It's just so stupid.
But at least they're making a lot of money off mark's buying Cena shirts.

Cena is a tool. If it wouldn't be for Cena, the WWE would be a lot better. He has ruined everything the WWE has ever done.

Ok thats going a bit far! The problem with Cena is that he is aimed at kids who don't really notice his in ring shortcomings. For me his character is bland and boring. I'm not going to call for a heel turn(although I would like one) but give his character some sort of edge,rather than just making him a "white meat" face. It seems to me rather than evovling WWE is going backwards to the 90-96 era.If TNA starts booking well(start by firing Russo for the love of god!) Vince could be in trouble as the 18-34 demographic switches over and the (majority) of kids grow out of the product. Because thats exactly what happened at the start of the Monday night wars.(and if TNA does fire Russo maybe he could find work with WWE again,as his booking ideas wouldn't be out of place on Raw).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back