• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

General SummerSlam Discussion

I think this PPV could have been much better. The matches turned out to be crap. HHH vs Khali is a joke, CM Punk vs JBL is a joke. The only good matches on the card are Undertaker vs Edge and MVP vs Hardy (if Hardy doesn't have a broken neck). I personally won't be buying this PPV because of how poor the card ended up being. I think the WWE championship should have been, HHH vs Big Show or Jeff Hardy. The CM Punk vs JBL match should have been a triple threat with Y2J involved.

Question: WHY are Santino and Beth the champs again? I don't really mind Beth, but Santino is horrible (no offense to Santino fans).

This was basically a really, really crappy PPV. Hell, I'd say that The Great American Bash was better than Summerslam this year. WWE is just screwed up or something.

SUMMERSLAM REVIEW

MVP vs. Jeff Hardy
--Well, I'd love to comment on this match, but for some reason, Firefox was screwing up for me and the stream I had decided to cut out. So I got to see Hardy land on his head once and then HEAR that MVP had won. Can't comment on it.

Winners Take All: Kofi Kingston & Mickie James vs. Santino Marella & Beth Phoenix
--I didn't really like this match. It was too much of the same old, same old. I don't really like how they lost the titles, either, as it was an ending to the match that we've seen over and over again. Plus, I'm hoping that Santino loses the title tomorrow night, as Kofi will look really bad if he keeps losing to Santino, who loses to EVERYBODY, and even got his ass handed to him by Mickie today. You mean to tell me Kofi couldn't take Mickie? If you want me to believe that, then why push the kid? I also hope that this doesn't mean we'll be seeing Beth vs Candice, as I don't want Candice as champ and Beth as champ was boring to me. Whenever there is a "monster" as a champ, women's division or not, I just start falling asleep, as every match is just a squash practically.

Shawn Michaels Announcement
--Would've been a lot better if Michaels would've flipped out, went for a chair, and beat the crap out of Jericho after the punch. They could've worked on this better. It was just a longer version of a Raw promo segment. No need to be on the ppv. I'd have rather seen a Kendrick match or something, despite how HBK is my favorite wrestler.

ECW Championship: Mark Henry vs. Matt Hardy
--What the fuck? On a PPV? I'd be really pissed off if I paid to see this. That's a piss poor match for even an ECW main event, let alone what is supposed to be one of the "big four" ppvs. I didn't think the match would be good, so I'm not that upset about not getting a 20 minute crapfest, but it annoys me that there are probably a lot of people out there that actually DID want to see it, and they were TOTALLY ripped off. On top of that, they just destroyed all of Mark Henry's credibility as a champion when he was actually starting to do rather well. He couldn't beat Dreamer on his own, and he loses to someone who can't maintain a midcard title reign in less than 2 minutes. Ridiculous. Since I'm writing this review as the matches go on, I'm really hoping that this trend doesn't continue, cause so far, with Beth/Santino screwing up Kofi/Mickie's popular title reigns, a substandard HBK segment, and this abortion of a "match", Summerslam is terrible.

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT Championship: CM Punk vs. JBL
--Match sucked, just like I thought. This would've been a bad enough Raw match that I'd have skipped over it. These idiots even clunked heads. The whole purpose of it, as we've all predicted, was to simply have Punk get a clean win over someone. And immediately, like I said, "Punk has silenced the critics". Having Punk booked to win over an out of shape horrible wrestler that has no business being in the main event...yeah...really going to get behind him now, right? No, I still don't care. God I hope they put the title on Jericho soon...

Why do we have to watch video packages before the matches when we've seen the video packages 3 times a week for multiple weeks, on top of the segments themselves? I hate that crap. Take this HHH/Khali promo off the screen and add that time to the Hell in a Cell match.

WWE Championship: HHH vs. Khali
--While watching this, I was hoping that I'd have to take a piss so that I'd have an excuse to stop watching it. Sadly, I had to sit through the whole thing. I know some people are saying "its Khali's job to just be strong and slow, he's a monster, he's not a high-flyer" and I completely understand it. But just because that's his job doesn't mean its entertaining to me. There are plenty of people that have used the strength scenario in a much more entertaining fashion. Khali is terrible to me and I've never enjoyed a single match of his. HHH is a stagnant type of wrestler. He's comfortable doing the same thing over and over again, but I'm not comfortable watching it over and over again. Thusly, he's bland to me, and the only thing that makes his matches entertaining is the person he's up against. You put him up against someone that I never like watching and you result in a match that bores me. There are only two things I was glad about in regards to this match. 1) It wasn't a total squash to make HHH look like he's invulnerable. 2) It didn't go on any longer. I'm sure some fans were excited about it and thought it was a great match, but I sure as hell didn't.

John Cena vs. Batista
--I'm willing to admit when I'm wrong and I have no qualms about doing it. Luckily, I don't have to with this match. It was "decent, but nowhere near anything great" like what I thought. If you eliminated the close-call pinfalls, the match would be 10x worse, as that was really the only set of circumstances that made this interesting. I really hope that we don't have to sit through the same thing 2 more times...and I really hope that they don't make one of them for WrestleMania. I do NOT want one of these two taking up another Royal Rumble win and wasting a main event at WM25.

Hell in a Cell: Undertaker vs. Edge
--People are going to bitch about me saying this...but I was a little disappointed. Maybe its because the entire ppv was resting on the shoulders of this, and every single match before it was putting more and more pressure on it? Maybe it was because it lacked that ONE spot that would put it on par with Foley's jumps? Maybe it was because it took too long to start, with Edge bringing everything out and taking 3 minutes or so with nothing but "chairshot to Taker, Edge sets something up, chairshot to Taker, Edge sets something up, chairshot to Taker"....I don't know. But whatever it is, I just don't think this was as good as it could've been. Now don't get me wrong!! Hold on a sec before you say it! I'm in no way saying that this match was BAD. I actually really, really enjoyed it. It just didn't match my expectations for it. You can say that its my fault for getting my hopes up, but its also the WWE's, as we're supposed to be this excited about the matches, right? And they were doing such a good job at building it up that I couldn't help but hope that it would be a match for the ages. But alas, it was merely "match of the night by far, very entertaining". Was this match alone worthy of paying for the PPV? I don't think so. And the rest of the matches didn't add anything to it. I don't know really what to say more. I liked it, it was definitely the best match out of the card, but I won't remember anything particular about it in the next few years. Hopefully, they continue to use Edge as a top guy after this, cause he's been proving himself more than worthy of it.

Summerslam was a letdown. I'm very glad I didn't spend a dime on it, and I feel sorry for those that did, especially if they were fans that wanted to see Henry/Hardy and were so massively cheated out of it. Shame. I'm really worried that the consequences of this ppv will spell out some very boring things in the next few months, including "Hardy challenges for Hardy's title again, we wait a whole month for it to happen, then he wins the title and has subpar matches until they realize that Hardy just isn't good enough for the main event", "Batista vs Cena again with Cena winning, and then another rematch at WrestleMania after one of them wins the Royal Rumble and they settle who gets the rubber-win", "Santino keeps the title and makes Kofi look bad by not being able to beat him", "Beth dominates against Kelly and Mickie, then feuds and drops the title to Candice, pushing Mickie as their #2 face despite being more talented", etc.

SUMMERSLAM REVIEW

Summerslam was a letdown. I'm very glad I didn't spend a dime on it, and I feel sorry for those that did, especially if they were fans that wanted to see Henry/Hardy and were so massively cheated out of it. Shame. I'm really worried that the consequences of this ppv will spell out some very boring things in the next few months, including "Hardy challenges for Hardy's title again, we wait a whole month for it to happen, then he wins the title and has subpar matches until they realize that Hardy just isn't good enough for the main event", "Batista vs Cena again with Cena winning, and then another rematch at WrestleMania after one of them wins the Royal Rumble and they settle who gets the rubber-win", "Santino keeps the title and makes Kofi look bad by not being able to beat him", "Beth dominates against Kelly and Mickie, then feuds and drops the title to Candice, pushing Mickie as their #2 face despite being more talented", etc.

I do agree in general with your review of this year's Summerslam NoFate007 (except, I do hope you are referring to Matt Hardy as not being main event material, because, if you are referring to Jeff, I will have to wholeheartedly disagree). Like you, in comparison to my expectations, I was disappointed with the Hell in a Cell match. I was honestly expecting something as good as the Hell in a Cell matches between HBK and Undertaker in 1997 and Mankind and Undertaker in 1998. Unlike you, however, I did find both the Intergender Tag Match and Batista/Cena quite good (let me just say though that my expectations were pretty low for the latter of these two matches, hence why I enjoyed the match). But, the rest of the matches were quite subpar. Overall, I would give this pay-per-view a grade of C/C-.

After reading the reviews...thank god I didn't spend the money on this. Thankfully, I'm sure some noob will post the Taker-Edge match on Youtube in a couple of hours so I can watch it. I see the following happening between now and WM 25 as a result:

Punk-Jericho feud till Survivor Series when HBK returns for his next to last match. Cade and Kofi both get a rub from this since they'll get involved. I see Jericho-HBK at WM 25 in HIAC on the same weekend HBK retires a la Flair.

Kane-Misterio

Santino-????, maybe Matt Hardy since ECW will probably join Raw on Mondays

JBL-Cena-Batista, personally I hope JBL retires!

HHH-????, maybe Khali again in Sept....after that Umaga or MVP until Survivor Series when he battles Taker there and again at WM 25. Unless they throw Orton to SD when he returns.

After that...ain't really a whole lot.

I do agree in general with your review of this year's Summerslam NoFate007 (except, I do hope you are referring to Matt Hardy as not being main event material, because, if you are referring to Jeff, I will have to wholeheartedly disagree). Like you, in comparison to my expectations, I was disappointed with the Hell in a Cell match. I was honestly expecting something as good as the Hell in a Cell matches between HBK and Undertaker in 1997 and Mankind and Undertaker in 1998. Unlike you, however, I did find both the Intergender Tag Match and Batista/Cena quite good (let me just say though that my expectations were pretty low for the latter of these two matches, hence why I enjoyed the match). But, the rest of the matches were quite subpar. Overall, I would give this pay-per-view a grade of C/C-.

I was talking about Matt. Jeff I think so far has proven that he can at least hang with the main event stars and put on quality matches.

The Intergender match to me wasn't a bad match overall, it just wasn't worth a ppv. It would've been a pretty good Raw match, but when you're at Summerslam, you should step up your game and really put on a show. Cena/Batista.....I'm positive that I'd have liked it better if I didn't think Batista was crap and the match had something on the line. Not being for a title or even a #1 contender's spot didn't help it.

K, SSlam's over and hopefully so's his feud with JBL. Now that Orton is apparently going to be out longer and Jericho's feud with Micheals looks to be extended longer, who is CM Punk going to feud with next?

Batista: CM's already had matches with him and even though none ended cleanly, i still don't want to see them start it up again. Batista got a big clean win over Cena at SSlam so they might have to give it to him, he's probably the most deserving.

Cena: Hasn't happened yet and I think they should've fought at SSlam instead. His loss to Batista puts him behind him in my books, but the heel roster is thin and if neither of them feud with CM, i have no idea who they would feud with.

Kane: not feuding with anyone right now, but we know an imediate feud with Mysterio will start up eventually. He could be used for a brief feud, but i think if he ended up just like JBL it would ruin his gone insane push and he'd have nothin before he even started.

Jericho: It's possible they might put off Micheals till Survivor Series. If that happens, Jericho would be my next pick to challenge Punk. Jericho is tremendous on the mic and terrific in the ring as well. I think having a feud with Jericho will help Punk become a better champion and give him an opponent that wrestles more his style instead of always fighting a big man.

What do you all think? Opinions on these guys and others starting.....NOW

I think that right now it almost has to be Batista. He just a clean win over Cena and even though Punk has faced Batista a couple times none of the matches ended cleanly. Jericho is busy with Michaels, Kane is busy with Mysterio, and Cena can't get the shot after losing to Batista.

I doubt that Cena is going to take his loss lying down. The Cena/Batista fued is not over i think. Could be wrong but i doubt it. Maybe Punk will get in the middle of the two for a 3-way.

Until Rey actually comes back, Kane is a likely candidate. He could still challenge for the belt and Rey can do a run-in.

Or, god forbid, JBL gets a rematch.

Until Raw unfolds tonight, we can only specualte (not that the new contender will definitely be announced tonight, but we should get an idea at least)

Soo...HHH went over Khali, MVP beat Hardy with Shelton interfering, and Undertaker went over Edge.

So where do they all go from here? I wonder if MVP's win will lead to a feud with Triple H for the WWE title, while Hardy feuds with Shelton. That would seem to be the most logical.

Now, the rest is a bit harder. The feud everyone wanted to see was Taker and Umaga, but Umaga's injured for a bit. So what to do with Taker in the meantime (I see in the another thread someone's suggested Kozlov...lol, that really would be "better competition" for the Russian...don't think it'll happen though)? And where on earth does Edge go from here? I know a lot of people had him down for a feud with Jeff, but since Jeff looks like he'll be feuding with Shelton, what then? Kennedy, perhaps? Somehow that possibility fails to inspire...

Your thoughts?

Maybe Shelton and MVP will team up. The King of Bling and the Gold Standard would make a good combo, or maybe they'll just add a third party to the Hardy fued.

HHH could fued with MVP, but is more likely to fued with Big Show based on the house show line ups. Show's done a great deal of nothing lately so he should get a run with something.

Umaga is only supposed to be on the shelf for a few weeks so a fued with Taker could still be on the cards, just not right now, but remember when rumours of that fued came out it was said to be centered around the title so who knows.

As for Edge.... i can see him being off tv for a while after the ring spot last night, but after that who knows who he'll face, what with no credible ME faces other than Taker and HHH, both of which he's already fueded with. He could fued with Kennedy, Kennedy wanting revenge for losing MITB, and we know that Kennedy can hang with the ME guys so why not? But we'll have to wait and see how bad his injury is as well unfortunately.

And who will Koslov face now? He must rank at the top of the lower mid card by now, and half the mid card is injured or in fueds already, and he sure as hell isn't ready for a ME fued so again... who knows?

Plus we should keep an eye on THE Brian Kendrick and his man Zeke, as well as Scotty Goldman doing his best Colt Cabana impression, which is great imo. He must have spent hours watching ROH tapes to get those mannerisms down so well.............. lol

I can see a multi man match at Unforgiven for the title. Kane vs Rey Mysterio vs JBL vs CM Punk sounds pretty good to me. I expect Cena and Batista to continue their feud and the same goes for Chris Jericho and Shawn Michaels. Batista vs Punk has already been done but I would like to see a rematch there with Punk going over cleanly this time. Cena vs Punk sounds too big for Unforgiven and I personally don't see C.M Punk beating John Cena cleanly as Cena has already lost many pay per view matches this year.

Kane vs Punk or Mysterio vs Punk just doesn't sound big enough for a World Title match at a pay per view in all honesty. I personally want to see Jericho vs Punk at Unforgiven but I very much doubt that with HBK returning into the feud. I don't see the point of a JBL rematch as Punk has already beaten him twice and I very much doubt that match would draw again. This is where Randy Orton would fit in perfectly. Orton vs Punk had Unforgiven written all over it until he injured himself once again.

So I personally see a multi man match with either a triple threat or fatal four way taking place but I won't complain with another Batista vs CM Punk match either for the World Heavyweight Championship.

well after finally watching summerslam, i would like to first off say that i was disapointed,however a few things were left open i woudl liek to open up for opinions from each brand.

Raw:
cena vs batista a match that probably was better than we thought is a fued which i woudl like to commence as i think this is building to something special i hope they continue with this.

The WHC and jbl:
now most people here are rooting for orton to return and feud with punk for the title, i ahve no problem with that my problem is JBL, i think he has done his course on mondays and should try find himself a new home on friday nights as feuds with the likes of hunter hardy and show would be awsome

and finally hbk vs jericho:
last nights promo wasnt worthy for a ppv but in saying that it leeaves teh door open on a hbk return, id personally like to see the two engage in a Looser leaves raw match so one can claim there spot and teh other make a push and start fresh on Smackdown

which leaves me to sd

i think if wwe did a looser leaves raw match as mentioned above it will allow the doors to open for later in the year id personally wanna see y2j move to smackdown and feud with hunter hardy taker show and soon kennedy, however a hbk move would mean that a chance for a hbk v edge, hardy or mvp feud can be built

i think some thing needs to happen meaning that either y2j or jbl need to come to sd in order for hunter to have a fill in storyline to jeff hardy is ready to take the title.

Question marks

Edge and taker: the ending of last nights HIAC was awsome i think wwe did this to give him a month or so off so they can decide what to do with taker. if taker is to stay on SD then i would be confident to say egde will go to raw by vicki's order,although the only thing for him on raw is a long feud with cm punk.

i am never this faithful but i think the next few months are goin to be awsome in wwe they have got good directiosn to go if they go with the right moves and give some superstars a new home.

btw i searched for a a thread like this but was empty handed in search results so if there is a thread like this i am sorry

I'm going to go with Rusty and say it'll be a multi man match. The people in it will be Batista, Kane, Punk, Mysterio, JBL might get a rematch, and Jericho might get a into the match as well. But the only one who is a lock is Batista. he got a clean win over Cena, how can he not a get a WHC match?

There are only 2 singles matches that make sense: JBL for a rematch which they would be stupid to go with, or Batista, because of the momentum coming off his win. But these matches don't sound interesting, so a multi man match is the only way to go.

I'd like to see Jericho step up to the plate. Let Cade have it out with HBK to further his singles push. Let Jericho and Punk have a very intense feud. This new Chris Jericho, I could see picking at Punk's "straightedge" lifestyle and hit some VERY personal notes. If done right this could be a volatile feud that would immensely elevate CM Punk and further strengthen "evil" Jericho's character.

I can't see the undertaker staying on smackdown for too long. The reason for this is, taker has feuded with every major wrestler on smackdown and there is the exception of triple h. But the problem with this is if triple h continues to hold the wwe championship belt then the undertaker can't really feud with him unless it is a title match. But the wwe championship is still a spinner belt so if taker wins then he would be walking round with a spinner belt. Now if you ask anyone in this forum then you would know that taker's current gimmick and the spinner belt just don't go together. So I propose that taker will go to raw but this could leave a big dent on samckdown. But this opens new opponents for taker and maybe we might be able to a taker/kane feud or a small period in which the brothers of destruction are reunited again.

I think edge will start a feud with the members of la familia, mainly chavo, for a few weeks. Remember that edge hit chavo with a chair shot on purpose so I can only see a feud with chavo for the moment until probably when the kalhi and tripe h feud is over. Then edge might have a proper feud with hunter for the wwe title.

Oh Jesus I hope Taker doesn't feud with Umaga. I might get some heat for this but I can't stand him. He is a crappy wrestler (not as crappy as Cena or Batista, but still crappy) with a not-very-good gimmick. I want to see a short feud with Trips heading to Survivor Series.

I'm interested in seeing where Jeff Hardy goes from here. We all expected a Edge/Jeff feud (which I am still personally hoping for). However, Shelton's interference sets up a feud there. Also, the MVP/Jeff feud isn't really over, either (unless, of course, WWE just leaves this as our ending). Then we see Jeff assisting his brother with Henry...maybe we will see something more develop there (although that is probably the least likely thing to happen).

Whatever happens, though, I hope to see Jeff going after the WWE Championship. WWE Magazine teased us with a potential run for it with Hardy on the cover, but nothing immediately developed from that. The title scene was much more interesting, though, when Hardy was going for the belt. Plus, with the title picture really wide open, I could see some pretty good fatal four way matches and triple threat matches going on with the like of HHH, Jeff, Edge, Undertaker, MVP, Kennedy, Umaga, Big Show...Granted they aren't in any other major feuds. Guess time will tell, though.

Who knows when it comes to Jeff Hardy. We might just get a fued with Edge. Last night on edges blog before Summerslam he foreshadowed a fued when asked who he would like to face he replied Jeff Hardy in a TLC. Just figured i'd mention it.

I didn't get to see the PPV but read the results and it looked like a weak card on paper and besides Hell in a Cell it sounds like it was.

However I did get to see the HBK Jericho segment on youtube and I don't know what some of you guys are talking about but I thought it was F'n brilliant.

This is how a great feud is supposed to progress. Little by little elevating higher and higher. Jericho and HBK's promos are just one upping eachother each time and I am happy this was on a PPV and not on just a Raw. The fact that it was on Summerslam made it seem like it meant more and had a bigger feel to it. From what I could tell the crowd was really into it too.

Plus hearing HBK say "Tell them that daddy will never ever be Shawn Michaels" was just such a solid line to end the promo. Plus Jericho delivered a pretty stiff shot to his wife and had the perfect reaction afterwords.

Not the "oh my god what did I just do?" but more of the tweener, "I didn't mean to do that, but I'm not totally upset that I did."

Great promo guys and please keep it up WWE.

Oh Jesus I hope Taker doesn't feud with Umaga.He is a crappy wrestler. QUOTE]

Ok u may not like Umaga, but u cant say he's a "crappy" wrestler. He is one of the best big men in the business and is alot better than "crappy".

Anyways who will Punk feud with it? Personally I would like a Punk/Jericho feud but it looks like the HBK feud is countinuing. Batista got the pin on Cena last night so it would make sence for him to feud with Punk, except he is tag champ with Cena, so that feud maybe drawn out. And I would only want a Punk/Batista feud if they turn one of them heel, since I find face vs. face feuds boring. Punk could feud with Kane, which could lead to a PPV match at Unforgiven where Mysterio could come back a screw Kane.

Another thing I'm interested in is this Hardy, MVP, Benjamin feud. Did they add Benjamin so that Hardy could feud with him, and allow MVP to go on to face HHH? HHH will need a new feud and him vs. MVP maybe good but the IWC would be "pissed" if their most hated enemy HHH lost to their golden boy MVP, so maybe the feud should wait. Other possibility is The Undertaker but they may hold that off for Wrestlemania. Edge is in "hell" so I dont see him being involved in the title match anytime soon.

Would be interesting to see Kane get the belt from Punk, and then a fued begins with Kane and Batista, with Dave actually winning the title.

I've got to admit that I was very shocked at the match Cena and Batista put on last night. Both are often accused of not having good wrestling skills, but the match was very good. Some brawling, some mat wrestling. Both guys really stepped up to the plate. The whole show was very good, IMO.

I think Edge/Taker is probably over. I mean, what more can these two guys do to each other. It would be awesome to see either a HHH/Taker fued, or a HHH/Edge fued.

I was disappointed in the way the ECW title match went down. Seems like Vince has to bury ECW or squash it whenever he can. Sad.

Match of the night at SummerSlam was undoubtably John Cena vs Batista, which in a way quite surprised me giving that they are not good wrestlers.
The Hell in a Cell match was a big disappoint I thought. Again Undertaker and Edge pulled off a slow boring encounter, this was probably due to The Undetaker since he is getting on a bit. The ending was also silly and very child minded, in which Edge went to hell. Join the real world WWE.
The Triple H vs The Great Khali match was way better than I expected it to be but it was still average at best. It is rare that Trip and Khali have matches that can be ranked above average or higher, and this is because Triple H is an average, boring and mega predictable wrestler, and Khali cannot wrestle full stop.
The CM Punk vs JBL match was good. Matt Hardy vs Mark Henry went over too quick, and Jeff Hardy vs MVP was very average.
The biggest shock of the night was undoubtably Santino Marella walking away from his mixed winner takes all tag team match as the new Intercontinental Champion. WWE putting the title on this guy is a massive mistake. It is a massive mistake for reasons such as the following: Santino Marella is one of the biggest jobbers in WWE history, he loses matches to women, he looks fucking stupid, acts stupid, and speaks stupid, and he cannot wrestle.
As a result of WWE putting the title on the jobbing joke known as Santino, they have degraded the title big time and killed its reputation. The Intercontinental Championship has had so many crap wrestlers winning this title over the past couple of years that it has ruined the title, and Santino is of course the biggest culprit. First time he won it he won on his very first match which was disgraceful and un-derserved, and now he goes and wins it as a fucking jobbing joke.
Santino's recent title win was the final nail in the coffin for the Intercontinental Champinship. It is no longer a major championship but instead a has-been and degraded title that now sits in the same category of joke titles such as the Hardcore Championship.
WWE - you guys need mental help.

Oh Jesus I hope Taker doesn't feud with Umaga.He is a crappy wrestler. QUOTE]

Ok u may not like Umaga, but u cant say he's a "crappy" wrestler. He is one of the best big men in the business and is alot better than "crappy".

He's a lot better than Cena or Batista, and perhaps I have failed to take his size into account. But to me, he is on the borderline of a bore. Granted, I haven't watched any of his matches in a while, so perhaps he has gotten better.

I just don't want Undertaker to feud with him, because he should be feuding with Triple H, which will give Trips the opportunity to turn heel as he has waited for a while to do. I don't however, want such a feud to drag on to mania as it has already been done.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back