• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

General SummerSlam Discussion

Y 2 Jake

Slightly Autistic
It might be a little early, but it is supposed to be the 2nd most important show of the year. Not so much now that all the PPV's are tri-branded. But it still has more appeal than most. More people will talk about this show than they will The Bash anyway, and abould 10 TNA PPV threads.

Early predictions, I'm guessing new feuds. I just don't think that WWE will have a feud start at The Bash, and continue it at Summer Slam. As a big show you'd expect the card to feel new, not a rehash of ''B'' shows. So I'm expecting HHH/Cena to be finished. Undecided as to who the champ will be. Will Triple H lose the tile by then? I don't know, although I suspect he's happy to lose so he can get closer to his next title reign. Only a few more to 17. I'm making the early prediction of Batista/HHH. Which I couldn't wish to see less.

I'm undecided about the WHC. It's either Jeff Hardy or a newly face MVP, at a real stretch C.M. Punk. The face turn is happening, and I would be very surprised if Jeff stays on Raw. You don't honestly think HHH would lose the title to him do you? Either way. Edge vs. either of those 3 is far more appealing than anything that'll be happening on Raw in the coming months.

My very early predictions are random hopefuls and unwanted theories at best. But this is what I have.

W.W.E. Championship: Triple H. v. Shawn Michaels: (Hopeful) Yes, I truly would enjoy seeing them go at each other one more time. I don't believe either guy would be heel, albeit Triple H. in his program with John Cena could get turned. I'm a little unsure. At any rate, I see a set-up, possibly a Battle Royal like years gone by in which the winner of a 20 man event will face the Champion. I believe it'd come down to Chris Jericho, a Smackdown drafted Superstar and Shawn Michaels. This would lead to Shawn Michaels winning, then a series of Tag Team matches in which Triple H. and Shawn Michaels are on the same side.. lead into them facing off in a friend v. friend setting.

World Heavyweight Championship: Edge v. Jeff Hardy: (Unwanted) While Jeff Hardy creates buzz and fan fare, I just don't like him in the Championship picture. I feel that with Randy Orton on the IR list and unable to do anything regarding the draft at this time of the year.. that leaves the door open for Mr. Hardy to get yet another shot.

I feel that a match between these two would only be decent if a gimmick was involved. Edge lately has been barely above par for wrestling. I don't wanna say hes becoming stale, but his repeated matches against Taker have shown me that hes not really doing anything different, or new. Hardy on the other hand is trying his hardest to become something other than a spot monkey. He showed the world he could've taken the Championship from Orton.. so its scary on how much he could take it from Edge.

Other Ideas: While this is more or less all I have for the Two main Heavyweight Championships, I'm fully sure that by the time Summerslam rolls around we'll see the Mr. Kennedy v. William Regal feud either finally pick up, or come to a close by this Pay Per View.

If Chris Jericho by some stretch is still the Intercontinental Champion, then I'm almost definate that an M.V.P. v. Chris Jericho for the Intercontinental Championship will take place. I see M.V.P. leaving during the draft, and he could change his heel gimmick to a face role.

Likewise, I definately feel Rey Mysterio will return, and if Mysterio v. Edge isn't a Championship match waiting to happen, then the idea of Mysterio v. Matt Hardy for the United States Championship is definately something you should picture. Either that or my personal hopeful.. John Morrison v. Matt Hardy for the United States Championship.

All in all, I still see Kane as the E.C.W. Champion, but I'm unsure if Punk will have cashed in anything by now. After Big Show, then Mark Henry, I don't see anymore options for Kane outside of a possible (and definately unwanted) Kane v. Great Khali for the E.C.W. Championship.

Ugg Will. HHH vs. HBK? That would be torture. Terrible suggestion for a main event at Summer Slam. I want to see Triple H vs. Batista more. This isn't 2002, 2003 or 2004 anymore. No way. This is 2008 baby, and I don't want to see it. Other than there Summer Slam match they are yet to deliver again. In all those times of trying. Not bad matches by any means. But boring and uninspiring. Those matches in 2004 made me go off wrestling. I actually wanted Eugene to face one of them instead.

WWE title, HHH vs Y2J- I'm pretty confident with the Jericho heel turn that he will be staying on Raw. That leaves the door open for a Jericho/HHH feud. I would think that Jericho will win at NOF and at the Bash giving him enough momentum to be the next logical contender for the belt. If this does happen he won't win it but it will be intresting.

Heavyweight title, Edge vs Cena or HBK- One of them has to get drafted to smackdown, WWE would be taking a risk moving Cena over to Smackdown of losing the ratings on RAW. But smackdowns ratings would likely go up anyway so would it really matter too much? HBK obviously has lobbying power but I could see him agreering to do smackdown for a year until mania and it would open a lot of fresh feuds on smackdown. Whoever goes to SD if it is one of these 2 we are guaranteed a good match, espcially HBK/Edge. That is a match I would really look forward to.

IC title, Kennedy vs MVP- Kennedy will also probably have a bit of momentum as they will probably fed poor Regal to him. I am predicting he wins the IC title, MVP will probably be drafted to Raw so this sets up a nice little mid card feud between the two of them.

JBL/Regal vs CM Punk- We are likely to see Punk move to Raw so JBL or Regal will likely be used to put him over and get him ready to cash in his breifcase. I would like to see him lose the breifcase because I dont think he belongs anywhere near the main event but I dont think it will happen.

Last year SummerSlam wasnt so great except for the returning wrestlers Rey and Hunter. I think this year should be big. It's the biggest party of the summer and this is why.

World Heavyweight Championship: Edge vs Jeff Hardy
Depending on the draft titles can change brands so im spectacle about this match. Just say if this happens Jeff Hardy has a great career and needs at least one world title reign to his career. and edge is the perfect guy to give it to him. Edge and Jeff had a past together but for a World title thats pretty good.

WWE Championship: Triple H vs Shawn Michaels vs Batista
i expect cena to head over to Smackdown and be out of the title hunt for a month or two. So if cena goes to smackdown might as well have batista come back to raw. Having the HHH vs the animal feud was great. Especially the HBK vs HHH. having all three men battle it out in the ring for the title is great. i think HBK should win the title at least once more in his career.

ECW Championship: Tommy Dreamer vs Kane or Big Show
I expect Big Show to win the title at night of champions and keep it until summerslam. alongside the fact that ecw needs to get extreme might as well get a extremist to do the thing Tommy Dreamer. What other ecw original who is currently on the brand deserve it more the dreamer. have a classic hardcore match for a semi main event table ladders barb wire fire you name it original ECW dreamer wins and everything goes extreme:robvandam:

Well I'll speak for the womens side of things since there's some rumors going around about "who" should be back at Summerslam.

First off, I can see the Divas title being defended at Summerslam. I'm pretty sure Michelle and Natalya will battle it out for it at NOC and I see Natalya being the first champ. Then over the summer I see Michelle chasing the title with possibly even Victoria getting added to the chase since it looks to me like WWE might have these two friends split up. I'd expect Michelle to pick the title up by this time unless Victoria gets the upset and actually becomes champion again which would be awesome.

Then for the women's title (which I don't think has been defended at Summerslam since 1999, I could be wrong though). I can see Beth (who will probably be champion) fight Mickie or even Melina for the final time in a title match, maybe even a gimmick match to settle things once and for all. Some have said WWE hopes to have it's first divas ladder match sometime soon (which I cannot see happening) but with women like Melina,Mickie, and/or Beth anything's possible. I see Beth retianing in the end and since WWE wants Candice back in the ring by Summerslam, I could see her interfering in the match and restarting her feud with Beth. Might be wishful thinking though, but I know WWE has wanted Beth and Candice to continue their feud for awhile since they had alot planned for it last year.

Wghile I doubt we'll even see 1 women's match, let alone 2, those could be some possiblities going into Summerslam. I know Katie's getting a shot at NOC, but I really cannot see WWE hading her the title yet. I don't think she's ready. She hasn't established herself enough and it'll take more then two PPVs to do so IMO. Her style is very different and I think she needs to work on meshing with the other women first before she becomes champ.

1.John Cena(c) vs Batista WWE Championship Match
John Cena defeats Triple H at NOC, and then in the re-match at GAB, and Batista gets drafter b4 NOC, and then loses to Edge at NOC, comes to Raw, and beats MVP, CM Punk, and HHH in a Number One Contendership Tournament

2. Edge(c) vs Jeff Hardy vs Mr. Kennedy World Title Match
Both Jeff Hardy and Mr. Kennedy get drafter to Smackdown, Edge defeats Batista at NOC, and then defeats Big Show the ECW Champion at GAB, and both Jeff Hardy and Mr. Kennedy want title shots

3. Big Show(c) vs JBL ECW World Title Match
JBL gets drafted to ECW in the draft, and after defeating Kane for the number one contendership, he faces Big Show at Summerslam

4. Triple H vs CM Punk Money In The Bank Match
Time to put CM Punk over as a actual contender for the title, he puts up his MITB against HHH, to prove that he deserves to be considered a top contender in the company

5. Chris Jericho(c) vs Finlay IC Title Match
Chris Jericho gets drafted to Smackdown along with the IC Title, he defeats Rey Mysterio at GAB, and now Finlay wants his title shot at Summerslam

6. Matt Hardy vs HBK US Title Match
Matt Hardy comes over to Raw, and faces MVP at GAB, because both of them come over on the draft, but he defeats him, and HBK decides he wants to add some gold to his collection, he has never been a US Champion

7. Ted Dibiase Jr. and DH Smith(c) vs Cryme Tyme World Tag Team Title Match
Cryme Tyme finally gets there title shots at the Tag Team Titles

8.Natalya(c) vs Beth Phoenix Woman's Title Match
Natalya gets drafter to Raw, but is stil in the Diva's Title Match, and wins that, takes it to Raw, defeats Mickie James to become the outright Womans Champion, then Beth takes out Mickie, declares herself the #1 contender, and Natalya promises that she is gonna take out Beth at Summerslam, and Beth promises to win the Womans Championship back at Summerslam

9. Kane, Kofi Kingston, Rey Mysterio vs Shelton Benjamin, Carlito, and Lance Cade
Carlito and Lance Cade both get drafted to Smackdown, Lance Cade costs Kanes #1 contendership for the ECW title, and Carlito costs Rey Mysterio his title shot against Y2J for the IC title, and Kofi and Shelton are both fighting on ECW still because neither of them get drafted, setting up this 6-man tag match

WWE Championship
Triple H(c) vs. Batista

I see Batista going to Raw next week in the draft. Triple H will retain against John Cena at Night of Champions. Batista will win either a Battle royale or a tournament. It seems that Triple H wants victories over the people he has put over, the past few years.

World Heavyweight Championship
Edge(c) vs. The Undertaker

Easy. Undertaker returns, possibly at Edge & Vickie's wedding( or just have the gong go off and repeat that for a few week's).

"The Heartbreak Kid" Shawn Michaels vs. Chris Jericho

Been thinking about this. I can see Shawn Michaels taking some time off. Then returning and costing Jericho the IC Championship. I hope they hold this match off til Summerslam, give the match 20+ minutes, it would be a show stealer.

Ecw World Championship
Big Show(c) vs. Mark Henry vs. Kane

Mark Henry is saying "Ecw Champion" will face him. Big Show wins at Night of Champions, defeats Mark Henry at Great American Bash. Mark Henry vs. Kane in a No.1 Contenders match, Double Dq or something. There match is set.

Montel Vontavious Porter vs. John Cena

John Cena goes to Smackdown. MVP cuts a promo about hes the "Highest paid" Smackdown superstar. John Cena will come-out, bagging MVP. There fued starts. Besides MVP needs a big fued like this if they are going to push him to Main Event level.

Rey Mysterio vs. Umaga

Rey Mysterio needs a fued when he backs. Umaga is most probley going to Smackdown and this is a match ive wanted too see for a while :p

Intercontineal Championship
Jeff Hardy(c) vs. Lance Cade

Hardy wins the title off Jericho. And apparently Cade is getting an Upper Mid-Card push. So i can definatly see this match happening.

WWE Championship
Triple H(c) vs. Batista

I see Batista going to Raw next week in the draft. Triple H will retain against John Cena at Night of Champions. Batista will win either a Battle royale or a tournament. It seems that Triple H wants victories over the people he has put over, the past few years.

Edge(c) vs. The Undertaker

Easy. Undertaker returns, possibly at Edge & Vickie's wedding( or just have the gong go off and repeat that for a few week's).

"The Heartbreak Kid" Shawn Michaels vs. Chris Jericho

Been thinking about this. I can see Shawn Michaels taking some time off. Then returning and costing Jericho the IC Championship. I hope they hold this match off til Summerslam, give the match 20+ minutes, it would be a show stealer.

Ecw World Championship
Big Show(c) vs. Mark Henry vs. Kane

Mark Henry is saying "Ecw Champion" will face him. Big Show wins at Night of Champions, defeats Mark Henry at Great American Bash. Mark Henry vs. Kane in a No.1 Contenders match, Double Dq or something. There match is set.

Montel Vontavious Porter vs. John Cena

John Cena goes to Smackdown. MVP cuts a promo about hes the "Highest paid" Smackdown superstar. John Cena will come-out, bagging MVP. There fued starts. Besides MVP needs a big fued like this if they are going to push him to Main Event level.

Rey Mysterio vs. Umaga

Rey Mysterio needs a fued when he backs. Umaga is most probley going to Smackdown and this is a match ive wanted too see for a while :p

Intercontineal Championship
Jeff Hardy(c) vs. Lance Cade

Hardy wins the title off Jericho. And apparently Cade is getting an Upper Mid-Card push. So i can definatly see this match happening.

Quite frankly I don't wanna see Triple H v. Batista
because I'm not even sure if Triple H can pull a good match outta Batista
plus I dont' think this will happen, seeing as Batista recently said he would like to stay on SD!

Undertaker v. Edge
YES!!
I want to see this fued continue (when Taker returns)
Maybe we could get a HIAC outta it
You know? cuz edge interfered in takers last HIAC and cost him the title
I think that would be a hell of a match!

HBK v. Y2J
i hope this rivalry can last until SS so we would be able to see the show stealing ability of both men (like they did at WM 19)

I don't wanna see anymore of Mark Henry, let alone on ppv
I think they should have an ECW original face the Big Show (c) at SS
Dare I say... A returning RVD!?!?!?

I dont think Cena v. MVP will happen because I think MVP and Cena will switch brands
I would much rather see Batista v. Cena
in a power v. power match up (like Hogan v. Warrior)

Rey Mysterio v. Umaga
I dont know.
I think Umaga will go to SD! but I think when Rey comes back he will ignite another fued with *sigh* Chavito Guerrero *sigh*

Hardy v. Cade
i dont tink that will happen because i think one, if not both, will be moved to SD! I also feel that Y2J will still have the title unless HBK costs him to lose it.
So for the IC title.......................................
i have no clue!

Maybe we'll get a Flair appearance!!!

:undertaker2:

Yeah, it's got to be a big show... plus it's like... two days before my birthday... I think.

Either way, I think that this year's summerslam has the potential to be the year's best PPV... unlike SummerSlam 2001, which WAS on my birthday, and WAS terrible. The Rock vs. Booker T had so much potential... and the rest of the show sucked anyway.

You know what I'd like to see this year though? a ladder match. Maybe Y2J vs. HBK.... maybe not.

Oh, and the Vince McMahon storyline, so long as two wrestlers don't die within two weeks of each other, will probably have an impact.

We'll probably see a Diva's Match with a summer twist to it... maybe two if the Diva's Championship ever re-surfaces. Hey... isn't Candice supposed to be returning by SummerSlam? Whatever happened to Ashley for that matter? If she has so much heat on her why keep her off TV and still pay her? Why not kill her? .... I mean fire her.

I'd expect to see Edge vs. either Triple H or Jeff Hardy

Maybe a Rey Mysterio Match here or there.... hahaha I'm so tired.

John Cena's got to have a match... he's John Cena

Batista? CM Punk?

Maybe William Regal will come back by then and form like... a real alliance with the Burchills. That could be interesting. I miss Regal by the way. He's an amazing performer, not necessarily wrestling-wise but on the microphone he's amazing. Let's bring him back and have him piss a bunch of Americans off. In fact, let's have him return before the Great American Bash and christen (sp?) it The Great Britain Bash! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

WWE Title
CM Punk vs John Cena vs Batista
The three biggest men on raw right now it seems. If Punk is still the champion by this time, he will defend against these two. Batista would probably win

Triple H vs Edge
This Feud should bge coming to an End, hopefully Edge takes Triple H down, and lets some new blood rise up

ECW Championship
Mark Henry vs Matt Hardy

Diva Battle Royal on the Beach (Sand set up in the ring)- Whoever wins gets a title shot at their choice
Katie Lea Burchill
Jillian Hall
Layla
Beth Phoenix
Ashley Massaro
Candice Michelle
Melina
Cherry
Maria
Maryse
Michelle McCool
Victoria
Eve Torres
Kelly Kelly
- Michelle McCool will win and move to raw to take on Mickie James after she cant get over Natalya

Ladder Match
Chris Jericho vs Shawn Michaels
this match will see the end of their feud in one hell of a Ladder Match between two men that know how to use them

Randy Orton vs Rey Mysterio
I can see these two returning to feud, their feud was alright, and both can make a good matchup. With a Raw filled with stars, these two will have to fight to get up into the top spots.

Falls Count Anywhere
Jeff Hardy vs MVP
This Feud could be good, if anything to get MVP over

United States Championship
Carlito vs Mr. Kennedy
I hope this feud starts up, the promos and attitude on this feud would be very intense. Smackdown has a lot of these young stars. CArlito will be champion coming in, not coming out though

World Tag Team Chamionship/WWE Tag Team Championship
8 team Tornado match, last two teams are awarded their titles
New Generation
Cryme Tyme
Morrison/MVP
EdgeHeads
Jesse and Festus
Chavo Guerrero and Bam Neely
Delaney/Dreamer
The Highlanders

Winners will be Cryme Tyme and Chavo and Bam Neely
EdgeHeads are the last remaining tag team before being eliminated

My one prediction:
Batista vs Shawn Michaels vs Chris Jericho

I've explained this on another thread but I think this would be the perfect way to end their feud which has ran since Mania. The three have all faced off against each other one on one but now they really can see who is the better man. Winner becomes No.1 contender at Unforgiven maybe. As that is the focus of the whole feud between the three of them. Hopefully Jericho vs Michaels at The Bash doesn't end it.

Jericho to win with the help of Cade.
Thoughts?

Ok I'll give this a crack:

WWE Championship
Triple H (C) vs. Edge vs. The Undertaker
With the Undertaker's return looming and looking likely to be at The Bash, the Dead Man will want a title shot after his return. Edge will feel that he's been screwed by Taker and will get another shot. Trips will pretend to be Mr. BIG! and try to make himself look good by beating both Taker and Edge.

CM Punk (C) vs. Batista
Some how and some way, Big Dave will lose his title match at the Bash and will want a re-match. They might have an added stimulation but I see this one being one on one.

I-Quit Match
Chris Jericho (w/Lance Cade) vs. Shawn Michaels
This will end the feud between these two and should have a stimpulation match. This could be likely so hopefully it will happen.

6 Man Elimination Tag
JBL, Ted Dibiase & Cody Rhodes vs. John Cena & Cryme Tyme
To get the two tag teams over, WWE will stick them in a match which could showcase there talents. This match could allow them more face time as Cena & JBL wouldn't get involved too much.

US Title Match
Shelton Benjamin (C) vs. Jeff Hardy
With Shelton conquering Matt Hardy and getting a title (hopefully) he goes on to fight Jeff Hardy in a one on one match for the title which could be heated up even more by Shelton defeating Mattt for the title.

ECW Championship
Mark Henry (C) (w/Atlas) vs. Matt Hardy
With Matt's move to ECW finally completed after losing the US title to Shelton Benjamin, Matt can set his sights on the biggest prize in the Land of Extreme. Mark Henry will be looking to make himself seem like a dominant champion.

Rey Mysterio vs. Kane
The mystery into is he alive or dead continues with Rey getting involved and subsequently having a one on one match with Kane at SS!

WWE Championship-Triple H(c) vs. Big Show
-Show wins the number one contender, and takes on the Game, Trips retains

World Heavyweight Championship-CM Punk (c) vs. Batista vs. Kane
-Kane got himself involved last night, and wants a shot, and Batista feels cheated. And I think Kane wins.

Vickie's Revenge-Undertaker vs. Edge
-Vickie is still upset at Edge, so she brings Taker back to take care of Edge.

6 Man Tag-JBL, Ted DiBiase, and Cody Rhodes vs. John Cena and Cryme Tyme
-Try to get the tag division over, so get them involved here, CTC with the victory.

Handicap Match-Chris Jericho and Lance Cade vs. Shawn Michaels
-Michaels comes back and wants a piece of Jericho. Jericho wants nothing to do with it, but Cade wants a piece, and it eventually turns into a handicap match.

Umaga vs. Mr. Kennedy
-They have been fighting as of late, maybe MVP gets involved, and manages Umaga, until Kennedy and MVP start to fight.

ECW Championship-Mark Henry vs. Matt Hardy
-Matt focuses on the ECW title, and goes after Henry.

Mixed Tag Match-Kofi Kingston and Mickie James vs. Paul Burchill and Katie Lea
-Maybe have both titles on the line, with the winning team getting the belts. Would be different, and this furthers the potential feuds between them.

TheOneBigWill's early predictions for Summerslam:

World Heavyweight Championship: C.M. Punk (c.) v. Batista v. Kane: After what happened at the Great American Bash, it's arguable on how this Triple Threat match wouldn't take place. I think this is just another way to make Punk flukishly slide by, while this match focuses more on Kane against Batista, or both of them destroying Punk, then Punk ends up picking up the victory off the other capitalizing on something big.

W.W.E. Championship: Triple H. (c.) v. The Great Khali: I just want this to happen, so I can laugh at everyone who says Khali's days as being anything worth "it" are gone. The Great Khali is a great piece of talent for what he's used for, and Triple H. has noone he can truly fight without the need to build it for a month plus. Khali fits into the role easily.

E.C.W. Championship: Mark Henry (c.) v. Finlay: I'm only hoping this happens. Finlay against Mark Henry is the best thing that could happen on that brand, and it's roughly the only option they have.. short of giving Matt Hardy a Heavyweight title. And I fail to see why you'd wanna do that, when they just had him job to a guy that hasn't been majorly important in over a year.

United States Championship: Shelton Benjamin (c.) v. Jeff Hardy: Since Matt couldn't get the job done, I'm randomly assuming this is going to open the door for younger brother Jeff to give it a try. I doubt Benjamin will remain Champion long.

Blindfold Match: Chris Jericho v. Shawn Michaels: I doubt it'll happen this soon, but when H.B.K. does return, this is going to be the type of match we get to see these two men in. I'm almost positively sure about it.

Now that The Great American Bash is over... I think I can make some somewhat LOGICAL guesses.

WWE CHAMPIONSHIP: Triple H (c) vs. Edge or Big Show
I think that Vickie Guerrero will try and make Edge's life a living hell, and put him through a gauntlet or something like that. I think he's either going to win and get a match at SummerSlam, or he'll lose to The Big Show.... or maybe The Great Khali... But Hunter's a douche bag and probably doesn't want to fight The Great Khali.

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP: CM Punk (c) vs. Kane vs. Batista
After last night's ending to the WHC match, I wouldn't be surprised to see all three of these guys together in some capacity.

Chris Jericho vs. Shawn Michaels
I honestly hoped that last night would be the last we'd have to see of this terrible Shawn Michaels/Chris Jericho feud... but now with Michaels' "detached retina" (which, by the way, is a worse storyline than some of the things TNA does), it seems like the feud will go on. Maybe some type of gimmick match, but I don't know.

WWE DIVA'S CHAMPIONSHIP: Michelle McCool (c) vs. Natalya
Does anyone honestly think Natalya's just going to give up like that?

Mickie James and Candice Michelle vs. Katie Lea Burchill and [Beth Phoenix/Jillian Hall]
I know this one doesn't really seem likely just yet... but I think with Candice Michelle returning soon it might set up a Diva's Tag Match to get Candice some popularity back after being gone for so long. And if they want to, it can be a 6-Man Tag Team Match, just put both Phoenix and Hall in the match and add Kelly Kelly too. I think it's very possible given that SummerSlam usually has a lot of Diva's incorporated into it somehow.

I'm sure John Cena, Cryme Tyme, JBL, and the Priceless Douche Bags will all be involved in it somehow as well. They might have yet ANOTHER 6-Man Tag Team Match in store, or they might have a WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP match and another gimmick match for John Cena and JBL.

And as for ECW goes, they'll probably keep Mark Henry vs. Tommy Dreamer going on, now that Delaney has turned his back on Dreamer... this is another feud I wish to see end... maybe it'll get interesting and either be an Extreme Rules match or maybe add a bunch of people to it... like Morrison, Hardy, and... Super Crazy? Haha.

On Smackdown it also seems like they want to do something with Shelton Benjamin (vs. Jeff Hardy now?) and Curt Hawkins and Zack Ryder (vs. Jesse and Festus unfortunately?)

But that's all I've got for now.

(World HeavyWeight Championship) CM Punk(c) v Batista vs Kane

i can see this match happening especially after what Kane did last night they've been hyping up a sort of Kane and CM Punk Rivalry For a While now and Batista will no doubt want another shot at the title I think this will be an interesting match cause you have two bigger guys against maybe the Under dog World Champion in a Triple Threat Match it would be interesting to see if CM Punk wins it will no doubt put him on the Map for not being a Push over World Champion

(WWE Championship) Triple H(c) v Edge vs Undertaker?

i put a Question mark by Undertakers name because i'm thinking that Edge will want a rematch and Triple H will grant it and two weeks before Summerslam Undertaker Comes back from being unbanished by Vickie and Gets revenge on Edge making it a Possible Triple Threat Match for the WWE Championship but i highly doubt it it might be Undertaker vs Triple H or Undertaker might return at SummerSlam it's pretty Much unpredictable at this Point

Shawn Michaels v Chris Jericho w/ Lance Cade (Special Stipulation)

This is getting more interesting as this rivalry goes on Jericho is working Shawn's Weakness and really to say the least this Storyline has been far off of what i imagined Chris Jericho is really taking out Shawn Michaels almost with ease but we've seen Shawn Michaels and Jericho go head to head 2 times already (Judgment Day and GAB) it's time for these two to be put in a Special Stipulation Match But if there isn't a Special Stipulation then i can see this going on after SummerSlam into a Hell in a Cell But hopefully this match can deliver like the last two did

John Cena and Cryme Tyme vs JBL and Cody Rhodes and Ted Dibiase

With John Cena losing last night i think that They are going to keep this rivaly into Summerslam having CTC and JBL Cody Rhodes and Ted DiBiase go head to head they've teased this last week on RAW and i think that WWE Might have somthing going on with this this will also hype up Cryme Tyme for not only being a Goofy Tag Team but a Tag Team that can get down to buisness and also it will help Cody Rhodes and Ted Dibiase with there popularity if you look at it John Cena and JBL are carrying these Guys to the top of the Tag Team Division and if you have these 6 men in a rivalry Pack against Pack i wouldn't mind seeing Cryme Tyme vs Cody Rhodes and Ted Dibiase for the World Tag Team Championships

(Divas Championship) Natalya vs Mchelle McCool(c)

I Can Really just see Natalya Getting a Rematch that's about it with this really

(ECW Championship) Tommy Dreamer v Mark Henry w/ Atlas and Colin Delaney *Extreme Rules Match*

Colin Delaney Went Heel Last Night and Mark Henry Won wow this is sort of an awkward Storyline that must mean there gonna give Colin a Push and stop making him an ECW Jobber and make Tommy Dreamer the ECW Jobber (like he wasn't already) and i think it will be for the ECW Championship he will no a rematch but this time in his match

Heres my predictions:

Triple H(c) vs. Edge
Most likely this will be the main event for the show just to feed hunters ego. Also with Edge just losing at the GAB i'm guessing he will win this match and let the fued continue there and I wouldn't be surprised if the Undertaker returns at Summerslam to get back at Edge.

C.M Punk vs. Kane vs. Batista
Yeah, after last nights ending i'm certain that this is going to be the direction wwe is going. By time summerslam takes place we will all know whats in kanes bag or will find out during this match. Either way wwe is not going to put the world title on kane so i see Batista finally getting the belt back putting an end to punks reign.

Shawn Micheals vs. Chris Jericho
I'm not to sure if this match is going to take place at Summerslam with micheals selling the eye injury, but seeing as the fued will probably be over soon the match if it does happen will feature some type of stipulation or specialty match with micheals picking up the win to end the fued.

Michelle McCool(c) vs. Natalya
Since McCool is going to be the face of the divas division she will probably win this remach.

Cody Rhodes & Ted Dibiase jr (Team Priceless)(c) vs. Cryme Tyme
This is going to be Rhodes and Dibiase's first fued and seeing as a lose is going to hurt them they will probably get a cheap win.

John Cena vs. Jbl
Cena will win in some type of NO DQ match.

Heres my Predictions

WWE Championship
Edge vs Triple HHH
Not much main eventers left on smackdown. Im a huge edge fan but Triple HHH will most likely retain unless edge and vicky calm down. Also maybe Alicia Fox may turn Lita. Edge wins with a con chair to and Spear.

Triple Threat Match
Kane vs Jiggly Boobs Layfield vs CM Punk
Kane's been getting a nice push I really hope he gets it. Hes loooooong overdue for a title run.Dont want JBL to win hes incredibly boring.Also want to see whats in that brown bag kanes been carrying.Maybe hes hungry and is bringing his lunch to all his Matches? WInner by Pinfall: Kane pins CM Punk

U.S Title
Shelton Benjamin vs Jeff Hardy
This would be interesting. Lots of possible angles here. Hope Hardy wins since Benjamin probably wont do anything with the Title. Hardy wins via Swanton Bomb. Of course.

IC Title
Kofi Kingston and Micie James vs Paul and Katie Lea Burchill
This looks very possible since its been back and forth.Im a fan of both these guys but Burchill has a limited moveset so im looking for kofi to win but with lots of interference. Winner Kofi Kingston with Trouble in Paradise via pinfall

If HBK loses he retires
Y2J and Lance Cade vs HBK
Im not a big fan of HBK.But WWE cant lose him yet now that hes getting alot of pops.(well...more than usual lol)Y2J's heel turn surprised me alot. No1 really cares about lance cade but he will probably interfere.HBK wins with Sweet Chin Music via Pinfall.

WWE Diva Royal Rumble
Maryse,Cherry,Michelle McCool,Natalya,Victoria,Maria for the Smackdown Rumble
Kelly Kelly,Beth Pheonix,Micky James,Katie Lea Burchill,Melina and Candice Michelle(Who should be back from injury by than)

Probably a pretty boring match as diva matches usually are. I see the 2 Winners as Natalya and Beth pheonix.

WWE Tag team titles and World tag team Titles
Hawkins and Ryder vs Rhodes and DiBiase
Tag team Division is dead lol.Probably Rhodes and DiBiase win cause Hawkins and Ryder look weak in the WWE since theyv been with Edge

Here's my predictions after this weeks Raw

WWE Tag Titles Rhodes/Dibiase vs Cryme Tyme
its time to get over raw's tag division on a ppv have Team Priceless get a clean win to build them up

Diva Championship Michelle McCool vs Natalya
There has to be a diva match and I think Mickie James' feuds have grown stale don't waste another PPV spot on her and Burchill. I can see McCool with another victory only to be attacked by Victoria afterwards to se up her next feud

IC Title Kofi Kingston vs Cade
Burchill and Kofi is getting played out time to move Cade on with HBK probably sitting this ppv out I see Burchill aligning himself with Regal in the near future and will be tied up in his storylines. He already went on with Kofi too long i think by next weeks raw they will finish their program

US Title Shelton Benjamin vs Mr. Kennedy
good back and forth match with Shelton retaining to build credibility. Mr. Kennedy has been jobbing to Umaga lately, stop wasting his talents. throw him into a serious feud with the gold standard. Matt Hardy needs to stay away from the US title and go for the ECW title at Unforgiven

ECW Title Finlay vs Mark Henry
Finlay will win #1 contender on Tuesday's show and put on a good brawl but come up short setting up Matt Hardy vs Henry at Unforgiven

WWE Title #1 contender Umaga vs MVP vs Big Show vs Jeff Hardy
A long shot but a lot of star power that has been left off ppvs lately with alot of different styles in there i could see some good spots between all four of them Big Show picks up the victory and will set up a MVP/ Jeff Hardy feud

World Heavyweight Championship Six Pack Hell in a Cell
CM Punk vs Cena vs Batista vs JBL vs Kane vs Jericho
After the way Raw ended I could see them going with this for several reasons

1. I believe HBK will stay away and him and Jericho will end their feud at Unforgiven

2. Batista has had confrontations this week with CM Punk, Kane, Cena, and JBL its hard to pick which one he would feud with at SS

3. A great way to continue CM Punks fighting champion storyline

4. Utilize the JBL/Cena feud without making them go one on one again it will get stale (more than it already has)

5. All of them believe they should be #1 contender except Jericho who can use his honest man gimmick to get himself put in the match

6. Punk will hit the GTS on Y2J to retain while Kane/Batista and Cena/JBL fight outside the cage

7. And most importantly the Cell will set up the conclusion to my PPV

WWE Title HHH vs Edge

Good back and forth match with Alicia and Vickie getting involved again and taking each other out and fight into the back. HHH and Edge are getting back to their feet in the ring when the cell mysteriously starts lowering itself down. HHH looks on wondering who is doing it when the opportunist hits a spear. But before the ref can make the count the lights go out when they come back on HHH is covering Edge for the win and the Undertaker is standing there . HHH leaves with the belt and Undertaker continues to beat down Edge imo it will be the best solution

1. Edge had HHH beat but was screwed by the cell the same way Edge screwed Taker a few times

2 HHH vs Big Show at Unforgiven so they don't burn out HHH vs Edge save their good feud for a big PPV

3 Without La Familia backing Edge it will be a good showing at Unforgiven with the Return of the Rated R superstar vs The Phenom in a Casket match to end thier feud

I'm pretty sure I have some of the matches here correct.....I certainly hope so this would be amazing!
Vince or one of the McMahons will come out on RAW and say that every superstar was warned about the chaos as of late and since it has continued, the punishment will be:
CM PUNK stripped of the title, and since JBL,CENA,BATISTA, KANE AND PUNK caused so much hell raising in McMahons absence, there will be a 5 man Hell In A Cell for the vacant title!
Vickie will reinstate Undertaker to destroy Edge, so look for a last ride match or casket match.
I really like the idea of Michaels injury forcing a blindfold match vs Jericho.
If added, Kofi vs Burchill for the IC titel. I hoped they would end this fued, but with Burchill going over clean on Kingston, look for it to carry into SS.
Diva rematch Neidhart vs McCool.
Rhodes & DiBiase vs Cryme Tyme for tag belts.
Finlay vs Henry in Extreme Rules or Belfast Brawl. In summary (with some added) :

Kane vs JBL vs Cena vs Batista vs CM Punk - HELL IN A CELL

Undertaker vs Edge - Casket Match

Finlay vs Mark Henry - Extreme rules of some sort

Natalya vs McCool - Diva

Burchill vs Kingston - Intercontinental

Cryme Tyme vs Rhodes & DiBiase

HBK vs Jericho - Blindfold match

I have no clue where to put HHH yet.
What do you think?

After Raw tonight, here's my predictions:

WHC- Punk (c) vs. JBL vs. Cena vs. Kane vs. Batista vs Cade(keeps him out of HBK/Jericho finale while building his main event status) - ELIMINATION CHAMBER

WWE- HHH (c) vs. Edge- there is really no one else on SD not currently involved in storylines, so short of this Jeff Hardy- but then who does Shelton face? So Edge vs HHH in HIC, Taker gets involved to return and sets up a buried alive match at Unforgiven.

IC/Womens- Paul/Katie Lea Burchill vs. Kingston/Mickie- both titles on the line tag team championship style.

US Title- Shelton vs. Jeff- which if they put Shelton on SD, i expect that they want to build him again so i see him winning this to build up momentum.

World Tag titles- Rhodes/Dibiase vs. Lawler/Hacksaw- lame yes....but don't tell me after the two hacksaw segments you don't see it coming. Alternately, and hopefully in place of Duggan/Lawler is Cryme Tyme, but i see Rhodes and Dibiase as Legend Killer types right now.

WWE tag titles- The only two tag teams left on SD face each other...Jestus vs. Edgeheads.

Divas title- Mccool vs. VICTORIA in a swerve. Victoria gets involved angering "best friend" Natalya. Natalya costs Victoria the title, then proceeds to attack McCool setting up a triple threat down the road.

And finally HBK challenges Y2J to an I Quit match prior to SS, Jericho accepts only if HBK agrees if he quits, he is quitting WWE entirely. Obviously HBK accepts, match is on.

I truly hope that these are right, cuz it seems it would make one hell of a card.

WHC Punk vs Cena vs Batista vs JBL vs Kane vs (Someone, You need 6 people to make a world title match at a ppv fun :p) In either a 6 man hell in a cell (its been almost 8 years, would be a change) or a elimination chamber (had 1 already this year.)

WWE Championship - Not sure. Im sure things will be made clear on smackdown though (Hopefully)

WTTC Rhode DiBiase Vs CT - Better then nothing

IC/Womens Kofi and Mickie vs Burchil's - Makes sence

ECW Title - Finlay vs Henry probally

HBK with paul london vs Jericho with Lance Cade. Why, I dunno

Thats all i can think of

After Raw tonight, here's my predictions:

WHC- Punk (c) vs. JBL vs. Cena vs. Kane vs. Batista vs Cade(keeps him out of HBK/Jericho finale while building his main event status) - ELIMINATION CHAMBER

WWE- HHH (c) vs. Edge- there is really no one else on SD not currently involved in storylines, so short of this Jeff Hardy- but then who does Shelton face? So Edge vs HHH in HIC, Taker gets involved to return and sets up a buried alive match at Unforgiven.

IC/Womens- Paul/Katie Lea Burchill vs. Kingston/Mickie- both titles on the line tag team championship style.

US Title- Shelton vs. Jeff- which if they put Shelton on SD, i expect that they want to build him again so i see him winning this to build up momentum.

World Tag titles- Rhodes/Dibiase vs. Lawler/Hacksaw- lame yes....but don't tell me after the two hacksaw segments you don't see it coming. Alternately, and hopefully in place of Duggan/Lawler is Cryme Tyme, but i see Rhodes and Dibiase as Legend Killer types right now.

WWE tag titles- The only two tag teams left on SD face each other...Jestus vs. Edgeheads.

Divas title- Mccool vs. VICTORIA in a swerve. Victoria gets involved angering "best friend" Natalya. Natalya costs Victoria the title, then proceeds to attack McCool setting up a triple threat down the road.

And finally HBK challenges Y2J to an I Quit match prior to SS, Jericho accepts only if HBK agrees if he quits, he is quitting WWE entirely. Obviously HBK accepts, match is on.

I truly hope that these are right, cuz it seems it would make one hell of a card.

While it does look like a good card there are a few flaws that will make it impossible
1. Elimination Chamber - 2 were done at No Way Out , Would be really overdone with a HIAC as the other ME match

2.With the detached retina storyline I can't see HBK coming back this quick Unforgiven would be a more fitting conclusion

3. Mickie James/ Kofi vs The Burchills have been given away on tv weekly it will not draw any viewers

4. Jeff Hardy has been clinching the ME too long to revert back now, while I would like to see it Mr. Kennedy seems more likely now

5. We both agree on the Undertaker returning in a cell though (very fitting for what Edge has done to him in the past)

6. I agree with Pricelesss legend killer gimmick however I think it will culmulate before the ppv with Cryme Tyme stepping up to Dibiase/Rhodes telling them to respect the veterans and challenge them for the titles at the PPV

I hope i'm proven wrong on some of these it looks like a very good card

After Monday Night Raw this week this is what I have so far:

C.M Punk vs Batista vs Kane vs JBL vs John Cena vs Randy Orton

Batista comes out on Raw next monday and says I can't have a fair shot at the championship because guys like Kane,JBL,and John Cena keep coming out and interfering in my WHC opportunities so I want all 4 of you in the ring in some cappacity. CM Punk comes out next and agrees with Batista saying that because of all of this chaos and outside interference he hasn't been able to prove to the fans the locker room and the world that he deserves to be WHC. John Cena then comes out and tells Batista he didn't have a problem with him until he attacked him last week and tells punk that since the WWE Championship is on Smackdown he wants to be a champion again.JBL comes out next and says noone of that matters because he is the law and what he says go.Shane McMahon then comes out and states that JBL is not the law the new RAW GM Ric Flair is.Flair comes out and says that at SummerSlam there will be an Elimination Chamber match for the WHC. It will be Batista vs John Cena vs Kane vs JBL vs a surprise superstar.and since they said Orton might be ready for SummerSlam this could work.The Raw b4 SS they have a 6 man tag team match between Punk,Cena,and Batista vs Kane,JBL,and the 6th man in the chamber noone shows up.So it becomes basically a 2 on 3 handicap match JBL and Cena are in the ring and Orton comes through the crowd and tags himself in and RKO's Cena and picks up the win.Cena and Orton are the last 2 men left in the chamber and Orton pins Cena after an RKO.Becoming the new WHC.

WWE Championship

Triple H vs Edge vs Undertaker

I see Trips retaining here going over Edge.Vickie brings back the Undertaker to punish Edge.Over the next few weeks Edge begs and pleads with Vickie to take him out of the match but she won't do it he then pleads with Chavo,Hawkins and Ryder and they won't help him either. So edge is all alone.
Taker hits Edge with a Last Ride and Trips hits Taker with the Sledgehammer and pins Edge to retain.

Chris Jericho vs Shawn Micheals I Quit Match if HBK Loses he retires

HBK comes back and congratulates him on becoming Raw GM HBK wants a match with Lance Cade.He gets it and is about to hit Cade with Sweet Chin Music when Jericho interferes.Flair comes down to make the save.HBK asks for an I-Quit match at SummerSlam and Flair gives him it on the condition of if you lose you retire.You grew up I was your idol and you ended my career. Jericho grew up idolizing you and now he has the chance to end yours you don't wanna keep going if you ain't on top WOOO.HBK wins with the Figure 4 LegLock.

Those are the big ones here are some others

Intercontinental Championship

Kofi Kingston vs Paul Burchill (I could see Burchill winning here after one victory over the champ like shelton did.)

US Championship

Shelton Benjamin vs Jeff Hardy(Jeff will want revenge for Matt but will lose after shelton grabs the tights Micheal Hayes is still sorry Shelton.)

ECW Championship
Mark Henry vs Matt Hardy(Henry wins with worlds strongest slam and noone cares)

World Tag Team Championship
Rhodes and DiBiase vs Cryme Time(Champs retain cleanly after a DDT by Rhodes on JTG)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back