Echelon's Mini Game: Defeat Sailor Moon and win cool prizes

My first pick is Kain from Legacy Of Kain:

* If Super Sailor Moon can travel at lightspeed, Kain has showcased the ability to teleport. Should an opponent be physically or mentally vulnerable enough, he is capable of telekinetically move them or even drain their blood from distance.

* If Super Sailor Moon is a planet-buster, a common point about Kain was that only the Soul Reaver could end him. Not even taking his/Janos Audron's heart out did the job and being out of his time period makes him a walking paradox.

* Super Sailor Moon has a long list of magic attacks. Kain has them too and are proven to be deadly. Electrocution a la Emperor Palpatine and such.

Second choice would be Apocalymon.

* He's massive but at the first sight of self-doubt, he simply deleted the Digi-Destined. Sailor Moon may be magical and powerful, but she's no tech expert and that's what matters in the digital world. Not to mention she has her teen-ness making her emotions easy for Mr. "Hot and Cold Running Water" to notice. And I doubt her magic is a substitute for Crest Power, which is what allowed the kids to come back from being pretty much dead.

Last choice.... Mewtwo.

* There's a few Pokemon with his brick-like psychic defenses, but I'm picking the cool one. He's no planet-buster, but he's high on defense via barriers and light screens. And Recovery. He's no speedster either, but since when did Swift ever miss?

No to both Kain and Mewtwo but Apocalymon? That's just overkill. I may ban you from using him again.

What prize do you want?

APOCALYMON IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE

I'm pretty sure there is nothing of the requisite power level in any of the non-abominable Digimon series (Tamers and possibly the first one, but not really the first one cos it was a bit shit).

I'm putting Marik aside for round three since you've already told me that he'll win; so I'm trying to come up with a foe even more embarrassing for Sailor Moon to lose against. Pretty sure I've got one.

They have Zeedmillennimon in the Brave Tamer manga. He's a multiverse buster beyond Galactus level.

Барбоса;4099659 said:
2439.jpg

I'm going to say no because I'm pretty sure none of the DBZ characters in their manga have shown to be either faster than light or more powerful than a planet buster.

Unless you can prove otherwise.

No to both Kain and Mewtwo but Apocalymon? That's just overkill. I may ban you from using him again.

What prize do you want?

APOCALYMON IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE
Feedback for whatever RP I whip out next PPV.

They have Zeedmillennimon in the Brave Tamer manga. He's a multiverse buster beyond Galactus level.

Or you can get BanchoLeomon. Who just deadlifts planets.

Well, Buu learned Kaibito's teleportation which was supposed to be actually instantaneous rather than "light speed" and was supposed to be a galaxy destroyer, although that was likely one planet at a time and I have no idea if any of that was in the manga or not.

That and Buu's scream was supposed to be able to destabilise/destroy the universe...

Or you can get BanchoLeomon. Who just deadlifts planets.

Number of universe busters in Digimon? Oh let me count them...

ZeedMilliennimon
MoonMilliennimon
Apocalymon
Omegamon X
UltimateChaosmon
Death X Mon
D-Reaper
Chronosmon Holy Mode
Shoutmon X7 Superior Mode

Did I miss any?

Барбоса;4099705 said:
Well, Buu learned Kaibito's teleportation which was supposed to be actually instantaneous rather than "light speed" and was supposed to be a galaxy destroyer, although that was likely one planet at a time and I have no idea if any of that was in the manga or not.

That and Buu's scream was supposed to be able to destabilise/destroy the universe...

Manga states that Kid Buu destroyed hundreds of planets but never an entire galaxy at once. He does learn Instantaneous Movement, but he never spams it.

But didn't you submit Gohan Buu to me? That scream of his never happened in the manga.

Number of universe busters in Digimon? Oh let me count them...

ZeedMilliennimon
MoonMilliennimon
Apocalymon
Omegamon X
UltimateChaosmon
Death X Mon
D-Reaper
Chronosmon Holy Mode
Shoutmon X7 Superior Mode

Did I miss any?
Daemon Super Ultimate
Arkadimon
Lucemon
Susanoomon
Yeah, I think there's more.

Daemon Super Ultimate
Arkadimon
Lucemon
Susanoomon
Yeah, I think there's more.

I wouldn't call any of those universe busters. I know Susanoomon can star bust, as can Tactimon, and the former defeated Lucemon Satan Mode. Death X Mon has Super Daemon beat in feats; he went into the future and absorbed it causing a rift in time. That's means that Ulforce Veedramon Future Mode would have 0 affect on him.

Manga states that Kid Buu destroyed hundreds of planets but never an entire galaxy at once. He does learn Instantaneous Movement, but he never spams it.

But didn't you submit Gohan Buu to me? That scream of his never happened in the manga.

As per the rules, Gohan Buu's (Super Buu could tear holes between dimensions) ability to destablise/destroy the universe is admissable even if it is just in the anime. He also defeated or is more powerful than numerous planet killers.

That he is essentially a combination of a Super Namek, two Super Saiyans, Grand Kai, South Kai, Mystic Gohan and Kid Buu is rather impressive

I've ran them before and they seem legit.

Oh, I'm not talking about the speed numbers. Though the guy you linked me to went into way too much detail. You can only go to as many significant figures as your least accurate number. In other words, he didn't need to recite the speeds to however many significant figures when the distance is only given to two.

I'm going to make Sailor Moon's mass approach infinity and then become imaginary. That's what happens when dumbasses decide that the speed of light is a bench mark, not a wall and enable magical girls to travel 26,000 lightyears in a second. Oh, and invoke the whole "she wouldn't hurt bystanders" rule you agreed on to force her to slow down.

Барбоса;4099731 said:
As per the rules, Gohan Buu's (Super Buu could tear holes between dimensions) ability to destablise/destroy the universe is admissable even if it is just in the anime. He also defeated or is more powerful than numerous planet killers.

That he is essentially a combination of a Super Namek, two Super Saiyans, Grand Kai, South Kai, Mystic Gohan and Kid Buu is rather impressive

I find that to be cheap considering that it never happened in the author's original work. I'm not using the Sailor Moon anime because the manga and anime are so different. If you can use scenes from TOEI's version of Dragonball Z, then what's stopping me from using scene's from any Sailor Moon fanfiction?

And even though he is more powerful, there's no evidence [of my knowledge] of either him or Vegito being stronger than planet busters in the canon.

I find that to be cheap considering that it never happened in the author's original work. I'm not using the Sailor Moon anime because the manga and anime are so different. If you can use scenes from TOEI's version of Dragonball Z, then what's stopping me from using scene's from any Sailor Moon fanfiction?

And even though he is more powerful, there's no evidence [of my knowledge] of either him or Vegito being stronger than planet busters in the canon.

Cell (and by extension SSJ2 Gohan) was stated to be a solar system buster in the manga. Vegeto and Super Buu shit on Cell.

I honestly don't remember. I just remember she was the future form of Sailor Moon.

Neo-Queen Serenity? Well damn son, I didn't think anyone would be smart enough to pull Sailor Moon's future forms or enemies out of the hat. Even those these two would never fight, as they would destroy existence itself, Neo-Queen Serenity is more powerful than Super Sailor Moon.

What prize do you want?

NEO QUEEN SERENITY IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE.

Cell (and by extension SSJ2 Gohan) was stated to be a solar system buster in the manga. Vegeto and Super Buu shit on Cell.

Where? I've never read that before. I know SSJ3 Gotenks and by extension Super Buu are both slower than the speed of light considering it took the former the entire length of his fusion to fly around the planet and go and confront Buu.

Where? I've never read that before. I know SSJ3 Gotenks and by extension Super Buu are both slower than the speed of light considering it took the former the entire length of his fusion to fly around the planet and go and confront Buu.

According to the scanslation I'm looking at, chapter 416.

Neo-Queen Serenity? Well damn son, I didn't think anyone would be smart enough to pull Sailor Moon's future forms or enemies out of the hat. Even those these two would never fight, as they would destroy existence itself, Neo-Queen Serenity is more powerful than Super Sailor Moon.

What prize do you want?

NEO QUEEN SERENITY IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE.

I was just really taking a long shot there. I searched hard and found Neo-Queen and gave it a chance. I also looked at the rules and I saw nothing against her future forms.

As far my prize goes, I choose for feedback on my next RP.

According to the scanslation I'm looking at, chapter 416.

Can you post it? There is a chance that it could be a translation error. And before you call bullshit, look at this.

The first scan is from a free manga site on the internet, the second is from my own copy of the Sailor Moon manga. You can see my fingers.

m015.jpg

0902121254.jpg

There is plenty of evidence for virtually every major fighter in DBZ being a planet buster. Master Roshi destroyed the moon during his final match with Goku in DB and he has been surpassed by every Z fighter by the beginning of DBZ. Freiza can destroy planets at a whim in his weakest form and Super Saiyans make him child like in comparison.

Can you post it? There is a chance that it could be a translation error. And before you call bullshit, look at this.

The first scan is from a free manga site on the internet, the second is from my own copy of the Sailor Moon manga. You can see my fingers.

m015.jpg

0902121254.jpg

dragon-ball-71149.jpg

For the record, the Solar System translation is backed up here

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo