Echelon's Mini Game: Defeat Sailor Moon and win cool prizes

Can I give my choice for the next round today just for fun? I dont need a prize.

I choose Jesus Christ. He turns the water in her body into wine and she becomes drunk. It screws with her judgement and motor skills. Then he hits her over the head with a fish. Forgives her for all her sins and destruction, then she becomes a nun and devotes her life to peace. The end.

Actually anime Sailor Moon can be likened to Jesus as she forgives all of her enemies for their sins and then purifies them with the Lambda power.

Actually anime Sailor Moon can be likened to Jesus as she forgives all of her enemies for their sins and then purifies them with the Lambda power.

Ech I am being sincere here. What is the appeal to SM? Like she is practically perfect and does whatever she wants it seems.

Ech I am being sincere here. What is the appeal to SM? Like she is practically perfect and does whatever she wants it seems.

Read the manga and you'll know. She's far from perfect. If anything her personality is closer to Batman's than Superman's. Especially with most of the emotional stuff she's forced to deal with throughout the series. It's quite inspiring really.

Read the manga and you'll know. She's far from perfect. If anything her personality is closer to Batman's than Superman's. Especially with most of the emotional stuff she's forced to deal with throughout the series.

I didn't know much about the character before you started talking about her, but it seems like she is entirely too powerful to be interesting for me. I dislike Superman for those same reasons.

I'm starting not to like her at all just reading most of this man. Is she in the tournament? If she is I'm not going anywhere near any of her matches.

Which is why I've used the manga this whole time; she's stronger, but at the same time she seems more human with the decisions she makes and the shit she's forced to deal with. I can make a good argument as to why characters like Goku and Naruto are more like Mary Sue's than Sailor Moon.

I didn't know much about the character before you started talking about her, but it seems like she is entirely too powerful to be interesting for me. I dislike Superman for those same reasons.

She's strong, but at the same time courageous. Anyone that makes the decision to kill their loved ones in order to save their souls, and does so without hesitation has to be so. I've been modeling Celeste after her ever since I returned in January.

She's strong, but at the same time courageous. Anyone that makes the decision to kill their loved ones in order to save their souls, and does so without hesitation has to be so. I've been modeling Celeste after her ever since I returned in January.

I miss the times where I just made boner jokes every time you talked about her.

I was gonna use Spawn to beat her but he is a borderline divine being and I didn't know if that counted.

I probably would have said no; at his strongest he's like Z from Tenchi Muyo or Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann. All three are too close to omnipotent. Z can tank universe busting attacks while laughing.

Eh, if I wanted to be cheap I'd have used Hao Asakura.

Speed feat: killing every shaman on earth simultaneously. Destruction feat: killing every shaman on earth simultaneously. Implication: He can pick his victims from anywhere on earth and kill them. Moon is fucked.

But since he's, ya know God and all (no literally, his guardian spirit after winning the SFIT is God. Previous Shaman kings have included Jesus, Muhammed (pbuh) and Buddah) he probably counts as omnipotent.

Eh, if I wanted to be cheap I'd have used Hao Asakura.

Speed feat: killing every shaman on earth simultaneously. Destruction feat: killing every shaman on earth simultaneously. Implication: He can pick his victims from anywhere on earth and kill them. Moon is fucked.

But since he's, ya know God and all (no literally, his guardian spirit after winning the SFIT is God. Previous Shaman kings have included Jesus, Muhammed (pbuh) and Buddah) he probably counts as omnipotent.

I dunno he sounds like Sailor Saturn, except she destroyed all life in the solar system with an attack, and Super Sailor Moon is on par with her.

I dunno he sounds like Sailor Saturn, except she destroyed all life in the solar system with an attack, and Super Sailor Moon is on par with her.

You miss the point. Hao is literally God. He can kill anyone, anywhere, anyhow he pleases. Sailor Moon, no matter what form, is royally fucked. Unless you're saying she's stronger than someone who is omnipotent and omnipotent.

No, I believe the one killed by Doomsday was Modern-Age Superman. Silver-Age had unlimited super-strength and could move several worlds at once, unlimited stamina, super speed so fast that he could travel through time, unlimited invulnerability, enhanced mental process, super vision consisting of x-ray, heat, telescopic and microscopic, super hearing, flight, super-breath, super-hypnosis and a bunch of other super stuff that I'm too lazy to write down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back