Echelon's Mini Game: Defeat Sailor Moon and win cool prizes

Ok I'm switching out Doomsday for Darkseid and I'm also counting him as only my second choice since Silver-Age Superman was ineligible.

Gelg, I'm not quite sure how Sailor Scouts are able to break the laws of physics so totally as to make their relativistic masses an imaginary number and generate the infinite amount of energy required to do so. They just can.

My preferred theory is that the writer has no comprehension of physics.

Or did you mean how does she get from here to the centre of the milky way. She can fly in space.

As an Alicorn she can fly and she is magic. She controls both the sun and moon, she can banish people to the moon causing them to be imprisoned within the actual moon for a thousand years, she did so to her own sister. She also has telekinesis and she can teleport. She can reverse any magic that is harmful to her. She is also the only person(pony) capable of wielding the Elements of Harmony, which are the most powerful force in all of Equestria.

Also she will rape you. Google Princess Molestia....if you dare.

You forget that the moon is home to, you know, Sailor Moon's palace. There's no prison that she couldn't break on the moon, not with the Time and Space door located there. Wasn't Celestia overpowered by the Changling queen? Who in turn was beaten by a couple who combined their powers in a fashion eerily similar to the way Sailor Moon and Tuxedo Mask used to kill Queen Nehelenia?

Sounds like the creators of the show were Sailor Moon fans growing up.

Gelg, I'm not quite sure how Sailor Scouts are able to break the laws of physics so totally as to make their relativistic masses an imaginary number and generate the infinite amount of energy required to do so. They just can.

My preferred theory is that the writer has no comprehension of physics.

Or did you mean how does she get from here to the centre of the milky way. She can fly in space.

No mangaka has any comprehension of physics. You're barking up the wrong tree trying to single out one of them.

Other mangaka aren't relevant to this discussion. And "everyone else does it so why can't I?" is a line of defence I wouldn't accept from a three year old.

Sounds like a tree that needs to be barked up loudly and frequently. You cannot accelerate to the speed of light, and if you could I'm reasonably sure that the universe would implode.

Ok I'm switching out Doomsday for Darkseid and I'm also counting him as only my second choice since Silver-Age Superman was ineligible.

I'll need Darkseid's feats as I am rusty; is he faster than light, and can he survive an exploding star? I know his Omega Beams are a bitch, but I don't think they travel at the speed of light.

I'll need Darkseid's feats as I am rusty; is he faster than light, and can he survive an exploding star? I know his Omega Beams are a bitch, but I don't think they travel at the speed of light.

I'm pretty sure Thanos is stronger than Darkseid, so if Sailor Moon can beat him I'd imagine DS would be easy pickings.

Sounds like a tree that needs to be barked up loudly and frequently. You cannot accelerate to the speed of light, and if you could I'm reasonably sure that the universe would implode.

Maybe you should go to Japan and do a seminar; I'd love to see it.

I've never read another manga that requires breaking the speed limit of the universe, demolishing the laws of thermodynamics and relativity among countless others in the process.

Pretty much what Kotre said. Plus he can teleport anything instantly so if Sailor Moon tries to run off somewhere she is instantly teleported right back to him. Plus, theres the Omega Sanction.

I've never read another manga that requires breaking the speed limit of the universe, demolishing the laws of thermodynamics and relativity among countless others in the process.

Saint Seiya, Bastard, Tenchi Muyo, Digimon Brave Tamer, Slayers, Gurren Lagann; I just listed several for you.

Maybe you should go to Japan and do a seminar; I'd love to see it.

You can't accelerate to the speed of light because it's impossible. You can't travel faster than the speed of light without bothering to offer any kind of explanation because that's fucking stupid.

Seminar done. Someone else can translate it for me.

In all seriousness, I haven't been able to think of anybody not already listed. A few fun attempts, though.

What about Hunson Abadeer, Lord of the Nightosphere? It is implied that he survived the nuclear holocaust and destruction of the human race, along with his daughter Marceline. He also has control over all forms of chaotic evil.

I also thought about Arceus, but he might be considered omnipotent. He does have power over creation and time. He can also be defeated, I assume, by destroying the elemental plates.

In the morning I will tell you why it's impossible to reach (let alone exceed) the speed of light as long as there is mass involved.

And again Ech, that line of defence is fucking pathetic. I wouldn't take it from a child, I'm not going to take it here.

Pretty much what Kotre said. Plus he can teleport anything instantly so if Sailor Moon tries to run off somewhere she is instantly teleported right back to him. Plus, theres the Omega Sanction.

Does he have to mark her for the telepotation to work, or does he use it with his mind? I know the Omega Beams are ridiculous, but they can be blocked by mystical items ala Wonder Woman. How would he counter Sailor Moon if she uses her staff to block?

And is he is fast as light? All I read was some hax about the Omega Beams.

In the morning I will tell you why it's impossible to reach (let alone exceed) the speed of light as long as there is mass involved.

And again Ech, that line of defence is fucking pathetic. I wouldn't take it from a child, I'm not going to take it here.

I don't see why you care so much when the feats are there and you should be dealing with it instead of trying to say "well that's not how reality works."

Because this is building towards us having to deal with the argument "Sailor Moon wins because magic" which is fucking stupid.

Also terrible writing should be loudly mocked wherever possible.

You can't accelerate to the speed of light because it's impossible. You can't travel faster than the speed of light without bothering to offer any kind of explanation because that's fucking stupid.

Seminar done. Someone else can translate it for me.

Agreed. At least when the great Orson Scott Card broke universal laws for the Ender's Game series, he did so with creativity and offered a really unique, well thought-out explanation for doing so. Naoko Takeuchi is a far cry from OSC.

Teleportation with his mind and he can travel fast enough to time travel so I'm going to with yes on speed of light. Also, I'm assuming if he teleports her right in front of him and then immediately uses the the Omega Beams as soon as she's there it would kill her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back