Echelon's Mini Game: Defeat Sailor Moon and win cool prizes

No, I believe the one killed by Doomsday was Modern-Age Superman. Silver-Age had unlimited super-strength and could move several worlds at once, unlimited stamina, super speed so fast that he could travel through time, unlimited invulnerability, enhanced mental process, super vision consisting of x-ray, heat, telescopic and microscopic, super hearing, flight, super-breath, super-hypnosis and a bunch of other super stuff that I'm too lazy to write down.

I'd put him too close to omnipotent. If I recall the only person that could stop him if needed be was the Spectre [he was like Z from Tenchi.] Now that I think about it I probably shouldn't have let Superman Prime through either.

Can you choose someone else?

I'd put him too close to omnipotent. If I recall the only person that could stop him if needed be was the Spectre [he was like Z from Tenchi.] Now that I think about it I probably shouldn't have let Superman Prime through either.

Well I guess it's too late now...

I wanted to write out how Pinkie Pie could win but I've trolled Ech enough for today. Plus I still think Pinkie could beat Sailor Cosmos and I'm saving that argument

Well I guess it's too late now...

If I recall Superman Prime could time travel but he was still limited in power compared to Gold and Silver Age right? I remember Golden Age Superman juggling planets. You can use him again, interesting to see if I can get Cosmos past him.

If I recall Superman Prime could time travel but he was still limited in power compared to Gold and Silver Age right? I remember Golden Age Superman juggling planets. You can use him again, interesting to see if I can get Cosmos past him.

I believe he's just below Gold and Silver when it comes to than kind of stuff yes. I'm going for three in a row Ech, I'm unstoppable.

Oh, Cosmos is actually the easiest one to defeat if she's in character. Not for Ren. I'll be using a different character for her.

Ummm... Squirrel Girl? or Doomsday.

Does Doomsday count?

Characters chosen to fight Sailor Moon can be from any form of social media, books, manga, anime, cartoons, comics, video games, anything goes.

I choose...

PythonGod.png

The God of the Jews. Pre-Christianity, strictly Old Testament.

1168795-dd_vs._superman_catches_him_super.jpg

Here's the best one i can find of Doomsday catching Superman in midflight and Superman has caught Flash before.

You missed the part where Ech said "No Omnipotents" didn't you?

No. I don't see any signs of an "omnipotent" god anywhere in the Bible. His greatest kryptonites are apples, women, and logic. Clearly, if you take a look at the present state of the world in which we live, he can be defeated.

1168795-dd_vs._superman_catches_him_super.jpg

Here's the best one i can find of Doomsday catching Superman in midflight and Superman has caught Flash before.

I know Modern Age Supes is slower than Flash [and vicariously Super Sailor Moon], and isn't the Flash only as fast as light when he uses the Speed Force or something? I thought light speed wasn't something that he could spam.

I do want to take one stab at this before the end. Princess Celestia

After watching the episodes I suspect her to be a planet buster max [and that's being generous]; there's nothing really feat wise that will match her up with Super Sailor Moon.

Unless you can find me something.

Oh it gets better Gelg. Sailor Moon can not only reach the speed of light. She can exceed it by a factor of quintillions. She can travel from here to the centre of the galaxy (26000 light years) in a second. I am dead serious.

After watching the episodes I suspect her to be a planet buster max [and that's being generous]; there's nothing really feat wise that will match her up with Super Sailor Moon.

Unless you can find me something.

As an Alicorn she can fly and she is magic. She controls both the sun and moon, she can banish people to the moon causing them to be imprisoned within the actual moon for a thousand years, she did so to her own sister. She also has telekinesis and she can teleport. She can reverse any magic that is harmful to her. She is also the only person(pony) capable of wielding the Elements of Harmony, which are the most powerful force in all of Equestria.

Also she will rape you. Google Princess Molestia....if you dare.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back