Echelon's Mini Game: Defeat Sailor Moon and win cool prizes

Kind of like Sailor Galaxia...

vegetto-vs-sailor-galaxia-10656.jpg

Oh and you know shit is bad when your future daughter comes back in time and holds a gun to your head because of something that you ultimately failed to do in the future. Which was to execute the wrost criminal that mankind had ever seen.

o048.jpg

Is Sailor Galaxia in some way relevant to today's Sailor Moon form?

Tomorrow's. She's the last villian in the series along with Chaos.

OK. But can we agree in advance that tomorrow's actual form wouldn't blow up Earth, or even a city to eliminate one specific person? The one time she even considered doing anything of the sort, she stopped herself.

The villain might be willing to commit genocide but the hero wouldn't. In character, she realised that life is more important than stopping what is for all intents and purposes, evil incarnate.

OK. But can we agree in advance that tomorrow's actual form wouldn't blow up Earth, or even a city to eliminate one specific person? The one time she even considered doing anything of the sort, she stopped herself.

The villain might be willing to commit genocide but the hero wouldn't. In character, she realised that life is more important than stopping what is for all intents and purposes, evil incarnate.

Sure, but you'd have to pick a character that can, you know, actually survive those attacks.

Why? In character she wouldn't use them.

Doesn't change the fact that she's done them, and can replicate them without having to actually destroy all life in the galaxy. Remeber she has killed without remorse in the series, it's not like she wouldn't take a life.

Doesn't change the fact that she's done them, and can replicate them without having to actually destroy all life in the galaxy.

Doesn't change the fact that we're debating Sailor Moon/Super Sailor Moon/Eternal Sailor Moon, not a character with all of her powers in any given form that is willing to nuke a planet to kill one person. I have no intention of going into a bullshit power contest with you/Sailor Moon for the next two forms.

You want this to be about Sailor Moon, the character comes with the powers.

The more Ech goes on the more I dislike Sailor Moon. It's evident that the character was written by a teenage girl. She basically has unlimited power, can do whatever the hell she wants, and has no issue with blowing up a entire planet of innocent people to defeat one person. Sailor Mary Sue.

Plus you totally ignored me saying Pinkie Pie could beat her and it hurt my feelings

Doesn't change the fact that we're debating Sailor Moon/Super Sailor Moon/Eternal Sailor Moon, not a character with all of her powers in any given form that is willing to nuke a planet to kill one person. I have no intention of going into a bullshit power contest with you/Sailor Moon for the next two forms.

You want this to be about Sailor Moon, the character comes with the powers.

I'm taking about Eternal Sailor Moon, the next round, that's what you wanted to know right?

The more Ech goes on the more I dislike Sailor Moon. It's evident that the character was written by a teenage girl. She basically has unlimited power, can do whatever the hell she wants, and has no issue with blowing up a entire planet of innocent people to defeat one person. Sailor Mary Sue.

Plus you totally ignored me saying Pinkie Pie could beat her and it hurt my feelings

I didn't think it was a serious guess. And a Mary Sue isn't some with perfect powers, it's someone with a perfect personality, and Sailor Moon has pleny of character flaws.

Yes. I am satisfied that Eternal Sailor Moon (who is the same character as Super and Regular Sailor Moon, hence mentioning them) is more than powerful enough to destroy all life on Earth (and then some). However - and I am warning you in advance that this will be part of my argument tomorrow - she would not kill innocent bystanders by using her powers to blow up the planet that the battle were to take place in.

Yes. I am satisfied that Eternal Sailor Moon (who is the same character as Super and Regular Sailor Moon, hence mentioning them) is more than powerful enough to destroy all life on Earth (and then some). However - and I am warning you in advance that this will be part of my argument tomorrow - she would not kill innocent bystanders by using her powers to blow up the planet that the battle were to take place in.

Check your PM box please.

Oh, and I'm telling you this in advance because I've got another contentious argument to make tomorrow. I just want to get this one out of the way beforehand. I cannot be arsed to make the same argument twice in succession.

I didn't think it was a serious guess. And a Mary Sue isn't some with perfect powers, it's someone with a perfect personality, and Sailor Moon has pleny of character flaws.

1) You are afraid a pony could beat your perfect girl
2) I know what a Mary Sue is, I'm a creative writing major, I like to give you shit Ech, you are my buddy
3) Do you still find me sexy?
4) I probably could argue that Pinkie could beat her, but I'm saving my argument for Sailor Cosmos

1) You are afraid a pony could beat your perfect girl
2) I know what a Mary Sue is, I'm a creative writing major, I like to give you shit Ech, you are my buddy
3) Do you still find me sexy?
4) I probably could argue that Pinkie could beat her, but I'm saving my argument for Sailor Cosmos

I'm wondering why two grown men are arguing over which character from series originally created for little girls is more powerful than the other. Did I mention that I love the internet?

We should do Rainbow Bright vs Cardcaptor Sakura next.

Killjoy if you don't knock this out of the park being a digimon fan, the strongest anime verse there is, I'm going to be disappointed.

My first pick is Kain from Legacy Of Kain:

* If Super Sailor Moon can travel at lightspeed, Kain has showcased the ability to teleport. Should an opponent be physically or mentally vulnerable enough, he is capable of telekinetically move them or even drain their blood from distance.

* If Super Sailor Moon is a planet-buster, a common point about Kain was that only the Soul Reaver could end him. Not even taking his/Janos Audron's heart out did the job and being out of his time period makes him a walking paradox.

* Super Sailor Moon has a long list of magic attacks. Kain has them too and are proven to be deadly. Electrocution a la Emperor Palpatine and such.

Second choice would be Apocalymon.

* He's massive but at the first sight of self-doubt, he simply deleted the Digi-Destined. Sailor Moon may be magical and powerful, but she's no tech expert and that's what matters in the digital world. Not to mention she has her teen-ness making her emotions easy for Mr. "Hot and Cold Running Water" to notice. And I doubt her magic is a substitute for Crest Power, which is what allowed the kids to come back from being pretty much dead.

Last choice.... Mewtwo.

* There's a few Pokemon with his brick-like psychic defenses, but I'm picking the cool one. He's no planet-buster, but he's high on defense via barriers and light screens. And Recovery. He's no speedster either, but since when did Swift ever miss?

I'm pretty sure there is nothing of the requisite power level in any of the non-abominable Digimon series (Tamers and possibly the first one, but not really the first one cos it was a bit shit).

I'm putting Marik aside for round three since you've already told me that he'll win; so I'm trying to come up with a foe even more embarrassing for Sailor Moon to lose against. Pretty sure I've got one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back