Echelon's Mini Game: Defeat Sailor Moon and win cool prizes

It'll take it. What prize do you want?

SLAYER IS NOT LONGER ALLOWED FOR THIS ROUND

Detailed feedback on Erin Toyota for All-Stars. I don't just want RP feedback, though. I'd also like formatting feedback, character feedback, etc. Just thoughts both general and specific.

Super Sailor Moon can move at the speed of light, Batman isn't going to get close. And even if he was able to use stealth, he doesn't have any weapons on him that could kill her before getting blown away by a city busting attack.

What the hell? Wait. You didn't explain in the OP. What feats are you using?

Final Form Cell. Can instantly teleport, go back in time to replant himself and has immense power. Not to mention that he has killed thousands without batting an eye and has shown that. He has the power to destroy a planet with a single blast.

Someone who can literally escape any attack with his instant teleportation and by definition of resurrection can never truly be killed.

I may have conceeded against Sailor Moon First Form, but not against SSM. IT is described as light speed in the DBZ verse, and I know he can't spam IT. Super Sailor Moon moves at light speed regularly, and she can star bust using full power.

And he has no power over time unless he uses a time machine, which he does not have access to as Super Perfect Cell.

Please try again.

What the hell? Wait. You didn't explain in the OP. What feats are you using?

Sailor Moon increases in strength as she transforms; Super Sailor Moon is her second tranformation out of 4. If you want feats for certain transformations, all you have to do is request them.

Can Malik mask his evil aura from total strangers? That be only reason as to why she'd attack someone she'd never met before.

I can't think why she's be able to detect him controlling someone's mind. Nobody else can in the Yu Gi Oh cannon unless they hold a Millennium item, and even then, they're not detecting him, they're detecting the Millennium item he is using.

Given that both Atem (who has almost as much bullshit magic and Sailor Moon) and Ishisu (who has psychic powers, can see the future and is Marik's own sister) were unable to detect him is someone's head, I don't think Sailor Moon could.

Transporting the soul is interesting, but even if she were to lose the shadow game, she wouldn't lose her soul. She would just be reincarnated again through the Galaxy Cauldron because her soul is connected to it.

If you're trying to suggest that Malik could incapaciate Sailor Moon by stealing her soul, its not going to work.

For a start; I'm not sure how forcing a person to be reincarnated doesn't count as incapacitating them.

Secondly: 4Kids to the rescue. He soul doesn't get destroyed and as such cannot actually be reincarnated. It is trapped in a prison in the shadow realm awaiting rescue al la Mie Valantine. Sailor Moon would not be dead, but she would definitely be incapacitated.

On an unrelated note; you already accepted my logic in the previous round as to why Marik defeats Sailor Moon, and I'm not understanding what has changed with her new form. She's faster and more physically powerful, but she was both of those things already. Until she develops a form that isn't shit at card games it won't do her any good.

Not sure why you think Sailor Moon is unintelligent; passionate and headstrong, sure, but unintelligent? No.

Because she is an underachieving sixteen year old highschool student despite having almost unlimited magical powers and accessories? She also doesn't know how to play Duel Monsters, so even if she were Stephen Hawking in this context, it wouldn't do her much good.

Feat request for any form. Sailor Moon blowing up a suitably sized area full of innocent people just to kill/defeat one bad person.

On an unrelated note; you already accepted my logic in the previous round as to why Marik defeats Sailor Moon, and I'm not understanding what has changed with her new form. She's faster and more physically powerful, but she was both of those things already. Until she develops a form that isn't shit at card games it won't do her any good.

I'll concede, and you may be able to beat Eternal Sailor Moon next round, but I don't see you getting a clean sweep against Cosmos unless you can think of an argument how Malik can defeat a being that can control time, space, and reality even as a soul.

What prize would you like?

MALIK ISHTAR IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE

Feat request for any form. Sailor Moon blowing up a suitably sized area full of innocent people just to kill/defeat one bad person.

Sailor Moon destorying a planet in first form.

sm_comic_19_31.jpg

sm_comic_19_32.jpg

Was it an inhabited planet full of innocent people? It's not about her ability to destroy stellar objects, it's about genocide of the highest order.

Oh, then when she was ripping the Galaxy Cauldron apart. The Galaxy Cauldron is basically a giant nebula which all life in the galaxy is tied to. When she attempted to destory Chaos who had infested it, she nearly took all life in the galaxy with her.

Myria is the Godess of Desire and Destruction. She slayed the entire race of Brood (all powerful dragons), except for one. She also has an army of highly trained guardians that mainly use Fire at her disposal. She has lived since the beginning of time and is believed to be the only entity that can withstand age and live for eternity. She has uncomparable magic power.

Her ability to kill potentially millions with little remorse means that she will not care to kill innocents to destroy her target.

So what you're saying is that Sailor Moon is considerably worse than Hitler?

In other news; I've picked out a sure thing for the final round, and he doesn't even need to play a card game in order to win.

Myria is the Godess of Desire and Destruction. She slayed the entire race of Brood (all powerful dragons), except for one. She also has an army of highly trained guardians that mainly use Fire at her disposal. She has lived since the beginning of time and is believed to be the only entity that can withstand age and live for eternity. She has uncomparable magic power.

Her ability to kill potentially millions with little remorse means that she will not care to kill innocents to destroy her target.

Do you have any proof that she could tank an exploding planet, or block a planet busting attack?

Can you give me the context of that please?

OK, I can accept that she did it (or at least tried to) but can you tell me why she was doing it, and what the consequences were.

So what you're saying is that Sailor Moon is considerably worse than Hitler?

In other news; I've picked out a sure thing for the final round, and he doesn't even need to play a card game in order to win.

Sailor Moon may not be, but it's debatable whether or not Sailor Cosmos is or not. This is a being that couldn't defeat an ultimate evil in the future, so she went back in time to kill everyone.

If you're trying to wipe out a planet full of people then you're an evil, genocidal lunatic. I always thought Sailor Moon was supposed to be... you know, heroic. Yugi Moto never went around destroying half the life in the galaxy.

Can you give me the context of that please?

OK, I can accept that she did it (or at least tried to) but can you tell me why she was doing it, and what the consequences were.

She did because Chaos had infested it. When Sailor Cosmos came back in time, she wanted to destroy the Cauldron because Chaos would be reborn as Sailor Chaos. Sailor Chaos had power that dwarfed Sailor Cosmos already ridiculous overly haxed power, and according to Cosmos she couldn't defeat her without destroying the rest of galaxy anyway.

Sailor Moon took it upon herself to try and stop Chaos; she nearly destroyed the Cauldron and all life in the galaxy, but she stopped and allowed history to repeat itself because she didn't want life to disappear.

If you're trying to wipe out a planet full of people then you're an evil, genocidal lunatic. I always thought Sailor Moon was supposed to be... you know, heroic. Yugi Moto never went around destroying half the life in the galaxy.

You forget that SM isn't a shonen, it's a shojo. Shojo heronies are often allot more flawed than male shonen heros.

If Goku was forced to do some of the stuff that Sailor Moon had to do, he'd would have been scarred like Vegeta.

She did because Chaos had infested it. When Sailor Cosmos came back in time, she wanted to destroy the Cauldron because Chaos would be reborn as Sailor Chaos. Sailor Chaos had power that dwarfed Sailor Cosmos already ridiculous overly haxed power, and according to Cosmos she couldn't defeat her without destroying the rest of galaxy anyway.

Sailor Moon took it upon herself to try and stop Chaos; she nearly destroyed the Cauldron and all life in the galaxy, but she stopped and allowed history to repeat itself because she didn't want life to disappear.

So you're saying that in character Sailor Moon would not wipe out mass numbers of innocent people who just happened to be in the way when there was a spectacularly evil and powerful person in the area?

EDIT: Sailor Cosmos (who according to Wikipedia is technically a different character to Sailor Moon, or a time travelling version that I can consider to be a different character) being willing to blow up a Earth to kill an evildoer I can, however accept.

Wiping out planets isn't the sign of a flawed character, it's the sign of an irreparably evil madwoman. The idea that there's some nuance to mass genocide is pretty worrying.

Wiping out planets isn't the sign of a flawed character, it's the sign of an irreparably evil madwoman. The idea that there's some nuance to mass genocide is pretty worrying.

Kind of like Sailor Galaxia...

vegetto-vs-sailor-galaxia-10656.jpg

Oh and you know shit is bad when your future daughter comes back in time and holds a gun to your head because of something that you ultimately failed to do in the future. Which was to execute the wrost criminal that mankind had ever seen.

o048.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back