Echelon's Mini Game: Defeat Sailor Moon and win cool prizes

She is only in her mid 40s and SM has been around longer than I have so I knew she started young, didn't know she was that young.

She was pretty young. You could also say that Yusuke Urameshi from Yu Yu Hakusho could beat Sailor Moon, but then Yoshihiro Togashi would end up sleeping on the couch.

Togashi is Takeuchi's husband if you don't get that joke.

Last call for anyone that wants to play for Round 1. I'm going to sleep around 2 AM so any last minute players that want to play this round better do so now.

The winners for Round 1

Awesome_Miz – Goku – WZCW feedback
Barbosa – Gohan – green rep
Ultimate Dynamite – Superman Prime – WZCW feedback
Nightmare – Majin Buu – green rep
Funkay – Dr. Doom – WZCW feedback
Gelgarin – Marik Ishtar – WZCW feedback [Meeks]
Kotre Ibushimix – Tao Rin – WZCW feedback
Snyper – Broly – green rep
Pancake – Hal Jordan Green Lantern – WZCW feedback [Redemption]
Joe Mason – Vegeta – WZCW feedback
JGlass – Apocalypse – WZCW feedback

Big thanks to all those that participated in Round 1. Round 2 will start tomorrow for those of you that want to play again.

Round 2 starts right now - Super Sailor Moon - find an opponent that can beat her and win cool prizes.

Happy Hunting!

Hes, but that's kind of irrelevant because Jiu Long Bao Lei = game over. She's not faster than 15,000,000 mph, so she's not avoiding it. I see no way for her to survive it either. In a single milisecond it exerts enough energy to demolish any trace of her. I'm talking about boiling every drop of water in her body, setting fire to every ounce of fat and boiling her bones and still having power left over to convert the remains to plasma. And even if she can survive having her body temperature raised by a good 16,000 Farenheit (for reference, that's several times the melting temperature of stainless steel. Which I'm sure you realise, given that you're a welder) she's also being subjected to currents around 100 times greater than what's required to be lethal.

GG, Super Sailor Moon.

Hes, but that's kind of irrelevant because Jiu Long Bao Lei = game over. She's not faster than 15,000,000 mph, so she's not avoiding it. I see no way for her to survive it either. In a single milisecond it exerts enough energy to demolish any trace of her. I'm talking about boiling every drop of water in her body, setting fire to every ounce of fat and boiling her bones and still having power left over to convert the remains to plasma. And even if she can survive having her body temperature raised by a good 16,000 Farenheit (for reference, that's several times the melting temperature of stainless steel. Which I'm sure you realise, given that you're a welder) she's also being subjected to currents around 100 times greater than what's required to be lethal.

GG, Super Sailor Moon.

Actually she is, do you recall those scans I showed you? They depict an enemy flying out of earths orbit past to the moon, and Super Sailor Moon immediately flying up to intercept her. The distance from the moon to the earth is 238,900 miles, and she covered the distance within a second; it was nearly instantaneous. That makes her at least as fast as the speed of light.

After cross refernceing, SSM first awoke when all the Sailor Soldiers gave their energy to her including Sailor Pluto, who was more powerful than Sailor Moon First Form when she first appeared. This allowed Super Sailor Moon to surpass her previous limitations as Sailor Moon.

And what was her previous limitation as Sailor Moon?

0902121254.jpg

You should guess again.

I'm thinking he gets speedblitzed before the words "I challege you to a shadow game" even leave his mouth.

I had a feeling you might say that; unfortunately you're wrong for two reasons.

1) Sailor Moon is the protagonist of an anime dedicated to the art of stretching for time. The idea that she out and out kills someone unprovoked who is making no move to attack her is daft enough, but the idea that she does it without gobbing off for several laborious hours first is preposterous.

2) Marik does not actually have to challenge her in person. I refer you to episode two of the Yu-Gi-Oh anime where Pegasus draws Yugi's soul into the shadow realm via a video tape. Also the early episodes of season two where Marik frequently initiated shadow games via proxy using people under his control. Marik simply has to wait in the shadow realm until he can draw Sailor Moon in to face him. Given that he is a skilled strategist at the head of an army and capable of possessing whoever he wants pretty much at will, and that Sailor Moon has undiagnosed learning difficulties, Marik wins.

Face it; you made a critical error with this exercise, which was picking a character who fucking sucks at card games.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back