Echelon's Mini Game: Defeat Sailor Moon and win cool prizes

brolly_3.jpg

I'll take feedback on meeks_56's last RP. I promised to do it myself, but having looked at it I reckon it'd be a colossal waste of my time and I don't feel like it.

I may have overlooked it, but...

Majin Vegeta.

Allow me, Ech.

Vegeta has not demonstrated speeds in excess of Mach 2, let alone anything that Moon can come up with. Additionally, while he is supposedly capable of blowing up a planet he never successfully has. Additionallym his most powerful attack as Majin Vegeta made a large crater but didn't blow up the earth and did so at the cost of his own life.

Sailor Moon moves at hypersonic speed out of the blast radius leaving Majin Vegeta as a statue.

What exactly am I seeing here?

Allow me, Ech.

Vegeta has not demonstrated speeds in excess of Mach 2, let alone anything that Moon can come up with. Additionally, while he is supposedly capable of blowing up a planet he never successfully has. Additionallym his most powerful attack as Majin Vegeta made a large crater but didn't blow up the earth and did so at the cost of his own life.

Sailor Moon moves at hypersonic speed out of the blast radius leaving Majin Vegeta as a statue.

I feel you there, but I'm still taking something as I can. Was going to go with SSJ2 Vegeta, but they're in essence at the same power level.

I'll take it. What prize would you like?

VEGETA CAN NO LONGER BE USED

I'll take feedback on my RP for the current round, whenever I get it up...

Allow me, Ech.

I'll take it. What prize would you like?

VEGETA CAN NO LONGER BE USED

Well you look a little silly.

Hal Jordan, the Green Lantern as the Parallax Host. As the Parallax host, Hal can simply manipulate reality and make Sailor Moon to have never became Sailor Moon in the first place. But even if he wished to he could cause Sailor Moon to Literally pass out from fear. He was able to cause Superman to freeze up in fear.

Hal Jordan, the Green Lantern as the Parallax Host. As the Parallax host, Hal can simply manipulate reality and make Sailor Moon to have never became Sailor Moon in the first place. But even if he wished to he could cause Sailor Moon to Literally pass out from fear. He was able to cause Superman to freeze up in fear.

I'll take it. What prize do you want?

HAL JORDAN GREEN LANTERN CAN NO LONGER BE USED THIS ROUND

Can he survive a planet busting attack? What is his best speed feat? Sailor Moon was able to jump into the lower atmosphere almost instantly to escape an attack in her first form.

Considering he's basically timeless, yes, he can survive a planet busting attack. He's lived for thousands of years, so he can definitely survive any sort of impact. As for speed feat, he can teleport anywhere in the world instantly. In fact, he can teleport his entire fortress and all his minions with him anywhere as well.

Oh, and he can absorb energy, so any of Sailor Moon's attacks would pretty much be absorbed by him.

Considering he's basically timeless, yes, he can survive a planet busting attack. He's lived for thousands of years, so he can definitely survive any sort of impact. As for speed feat, he can teleport anywhere in the world instantly. In fact, he can teleport his entire fortress and all his minions with him anywhere as well.

Oh, and he can absorb energy, so any of Sailor Moon's attacks would pretty much be absorbed by him.

I'll give it to you. Which prize do you want?

APOCALYPSE IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE FOR THIS ROUND

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back