Cage Match - Your Least Favorite Posters (Take 2)

Plenty of people said that Del Rio was going to be big, just like plenty of people predicted him to win the royal rumble, yet I haven't seen a single person bump a thread because of it.

If you saw the thread you'd understand. When he first said Miz was gonna be big people said he was losing his touch, said he was crazy for thinking it, you know, the works. I know if established and respected posters were ridiculing me for making a prediction that wound up being right, I'd want to remind them I was right all along, and I'm sure many of you are the exact same way whether you'd admit it or not.

If you saw the thread you'd understand. When he first said Miz was gonna be big people said he was losing his touch, said he was crazy for thinking it, you know, the works. I know if established and respected posters were ridiculing me for making a prediction that wound up being right, I'd want to remind them I was right all along, and I'm sure many of you are the exact same way whether you'd admit it or not.

I wasn't commenting on whether I would or not. I was just commenting on how ADR was a silly example.

Another thought, who was it who made the prediction that Jeff Hardy was in immortal? He tried to bring it up all the time and everyone verbally stoned him. Not the getting high stoned but the throwing rocks kind, although I am sure you caught that.

Geez JGlass, just calm down man. There's no need to get so aggrivated, it's just some people on the Internet expressing their opinions.

You're too aggressive man.

I wasn't commenting on whether I would or not. I was just commenting on how ADR was a silly example.

Another thought, who was it who made the prediction that Jeff Hardy was in immortal? He tried to bring it up all the time and everyone verbally stoned him. Not the getting high stoned but the throwing rocks kind, although I am sure you caught that.

Double standards? Around here? You don't say...

Exactly, IC25 was being as big a ****** as Rattlesnake: supposedly predicting something and then running around like the moron that he is telling everybody that he was right.

Hey, I also thought that Hardy was gonna turn heel and that ADL would win the Royal Rumble (God, who would have thought that the guy who they constantly showcased on both shows EVERY FUCKING WEEK before the Rumble would actually win the thing? Not me, that's for sure.) but you didn't see me acting like a complete mark on here like Rattlesnake and IC25 did.

You guys won't let that go, will you?

But I guess it is kind of relevant to the topic. I remember mentioning in my numerous flame wars during that time how veteran posters would get away with such shit but I got stoned because I was new. It was silly though.

You guys won't let that go, will you?

But I guess it is kind of relevant to the topic. I remember mentioning in my numerous flame wars during that time how veteran posters would get away with such shit but I got stoned because I was new. It was silly though.

Yes it was very relevant to the situation, that is probably why I brought it up. I am not entirely sure why you took it as an insult though.

Exactly, IC25 was being as big a ****** as Rattlesnake: supposedly predicting something and then running around like the moron that he is telling everybody that he was right.

Hey, I also thought that Hardy was gonna turn heel and that ADL would win the Royal Rumble (God, who would have thought that the guy who they constantly showcased on both shows EVERY FUCKING WEEK before the Rumble would actually win the thing? Not me, that's for sure.) but you didn't see me acting like a complete mark on here like Rattlesnake and IC25 did.

True dude you are a great poster but you don't mark around like the rest of us. That is because, like you have mentioned, you have more of a life than us losers. Although that life of yours does not prevent you from spending the entire day in the cage and typing up 12 page essays about how much you love Bill Lesnar.

Geez JGlass, just calm down man. There's no need to get so aggrivated, it's just some people on the Internet expressing their opinions.

You're too aggressive man.

Man, I'm just trying to make my point, I'm not the one who's calling anyone an arrogant mark.

True dude you are a great poster but you don't mark around like the rest of us. That is because, like you have mentioned, you have more of a life than us losers. Although that life of yours does not prevent you from spending the entire day in the cage and typing up 12 page essays about how much you love Bill Lesnar.

Hey, that's not true.

I'm sure I've written more then 12 pages about my love for William Patrick Lesnar.

Man, I'm just trying to make my point, I'm not the one who's calling anyone an arrogant mark.

Dude, why are you getting so angry for? I swear everytime I state my opinion, you raise your voice and get more aggressive with your body language.

Just trying to talk to you mydude.

Dude, why are you getting so angry for? I swear everytime I state my opinion, you raise your voice and get more aggressive with your body language.

Just trying to talk to you mydude.

01a474b92e5bb4fd7601508tf1.gif

FACK YOUUUU

I'm not too sure about the exact number but the implication of the message remains the same.

The implication that William Patrick Lesnar is the biggest star that Wrestling Zone Forums has ever seen?

Well said man, you're finally making some leeway in your WZ career.

I can't fucking stand people who don't have real sigs (pictures or art). If you don;t have the time or put in the effort to at least separate yourself from all the other blocks of text your opinions is useless and you should go get molested by Sully.

But on to those that people might actually recognize:

The Cigar Lounge Society: you all rub me the wrong way.

Idiots:

DX98 for lyfe(or whatever his name is)
Zeven_Zion
Wrestling is mediocre
Alex (has my name in his name guy)
Dean Winchester
Seth Mizanin
J-Dogg
Monkey_Mania
Dizzy
Clem

I'll add as I go along.

I have the worst memory. I don't remember who I hated when I took my last leave, so everyone's on a clean slate right now.

I can't fucking stand people who don't have real sigs (pictures or art). If you don;t have the time or put in the effort to at least separate yourself from all the other blocks of text your opinions is (YOU'RE ASIAN, NO EBONICS) useless and you should go get molested by Sully.

But on to those that people might actually recognize:

The Cigar Lounge Society: you all rub me the wrong way.

Idiots:

DX98 for lyfe(or whatever his name is)
Zeven_Zion
Wrestling is mediocre
Alex (has my name in his name guy)
Dean Winchester
Seth Mizanin
J-Dogg
Monkey_Mania
Dizzy
Clem

I'll add as I go along.