Cage Match - Your Least Favorite Posters (Take 2)

Don't hate anybody on here so far. I've seen good and bad, have had a disagreement or two, but I'm not here to get pissed off at people. Not yet, anyway.

If I read a post I don't agree with, I'll post my opinion and debate or something, but all in all no anger.

I've had a couple people make me think "what a douchebag" but nothing to hold a lifelong grudge over. Sometimes it's even fun having a back and forth bitchfest.

And before you ask, no, not even you Angel. Not even before I found out you're just a troller instead of mentally disturbed or a fanatical jerk. I just wanted confirmation. I'm kind of obsessive, I guess you can say, when I want to know an answer to something. Simply needed to know if you were just an angry type by nature or if you just liked messing w/people.

If I had to pick somebody, it'd have to be Zevon Zion, just from the basic standpoint that I don't agree w/his posts much and think he's awful high strung. That dude really needs some therapy. But I've never had any issues w/him so I don't hate him or anything.

Getting off of the topic of Noah for a minute, I noticed a number of people mentioning Twist. Is that guy still around?

i am not going to go through 10 pages of posts
but i remeber alot of people hated me before i left (and i bet some wish i had never came back) i wonder how much people hate me?
but for me i dont hate anyone at all

Fairly sure that I saw you in the original thread :'(

As for me, I love everyone equally except that supercunt JGlass

If there's anybody a legitimately dislike it would be Zevon Zion. I swear this guy has the word moron labeled on his forehead.

Who the hell is Twist, I don't ever remember reading one of his posts.

AKA: TwistofRKO. I only really remember him for being a fundamentalist twat wart and that The Game Rage got anal about a fellow fundamentalist twat wart being ostracized for being a...well, you get the idea.

Too much worthless drivel, not enough hatred.

Tell me about it.

So, let's dig in. I didn't want to list the fuckers who really stand out to me because they don't really post here anymore, or at least I don't see them anymore, so I didn't want to look like I was holding a grudge when really it's just that only a few stick out to me as massive dicks wads. On that note, Afro-Ameri-Turd is the first off the top of my head as the go-to guy for 115% concentrated horse shit.

I knew Furyof5 was going to be a tool shed from the moment I saw his "Goddamn Batman" sig.

I want to avoid dumping garbage on top of names that have already been mentioned, but I really do have to bring up Zeven_Zion again. Honestly, I just ignore anything involving his name, so much so that I end up forgetting why I do that. It doesn't take long for me to remember again.

The Raven's Epitaph.....dear me. There was a time a while back where if you had asked me to pick between this guy and AirVanDam/The Encore who I was going to support with WZCW stuff and who was going to be a faceless poster within a matter of months, I'd have said Encore would have been frolicking in irrelevance by now. Encore still has his haters, but he's shown me enough promise to warrant encouragement. Meanwhile, this guy's done nothing but give me something to agree with Luther_Hull about.

MisterRob is a name that sticks out to me. Can't quite recall why, but thinking of the name suddenly makes me think I'm smelling fresh cow shit.

Most importantly:

ANYONE WHO'S EVER DECLARED THEMSELVES "HEEL OF WRESTLEZONE"!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back