Cage Match - Your Least Favorite Posters (Take 2)

url

Blade
Ferbian
IrishCanadian25, PHR
It's Damn Real!
Jack-Hammer
Phoenix
PowerTrip
Smooth Sexual Chocolate
Tastycles
tdigle
The Brain
The Doctor
The Great Deku Lee

Thriller
Ty Burna
D-Man
jmt225
xfearbefore

Mighty NorCal
aargyle
atomiconline
Buffaloed
klunderbunker
polosport
Slyfox696
VOW_ChrisCash

Hate 'em all!

*Awaits execution*

Macca and GD. It's mutual for all of us involved as they both hate me too. So it's cool. Uncle Chester is a distant 3rd.

I find shattered annoying at points but then I'll find something that'll genuinely make me laugh. Sully has been annoying me slightly as of late but I think my award goes to Twist. If none of you can remember him, he was the subject of many people's hatred and one of only three people I've given red rep to.

Macca and GD. It's mutual for all of us involved as they both hate me too. So it's cool. Uncle Chester is a distant 3rd.

True story: I often read mistakenly read Uncle Chester's posts as my own and think, "Man, I thought I was better than this." Nah, but he's alright.

For the relationship between posting quality and praise, Ferbian.

For everything, including but not limited to spamming up the WZCW Discussion Thread, Ryder and Disturbed.

Twist and Zevon_Zion for having personalities as welcoming as manure sacks.

JACKIE for sucking at life.

Angel can also be a real douchebag at times, and gets under my skin like no other. But then at other times he's cool and I enjoy talking to him. :shrug:

At least I had the gall to stick it to the man. Damn mods going around with their fancy thicker user names and banning and infracting and all that shit and demanding us "lower people" to suck it up. I'm not a fucking vacuum cleaner.

You trying to say that no one on here likes me? lol

This is the most perfect response you could have had to what Coco said. Outstanding.

I can't stand Hardcore Inc. I'm also not a big fan of whoever it was made the apology thread. I want to say it was The Disturbed but I'm not sure, and I don't care enough to look it up.

Can't think of anyone who's a notable enough poster that pisses me off. I used to have it out for Coco but now I quite like him.

GD gets on my nerves sometimes, but I also find him funny other times, so I'm hesitant to say he's one of my least favorites.

I'm amazed. 5 pages, and not one mention of me. I figured someone would put me on here.

Number 1 on my shit list is Hardcore, Inc. Fucking ******.

The dogcatching thing was the job KB gave me. Plus, I couldn't work at 7-11. My mom wouldn't let me.

And Crock, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD PLEASE DO NOT DO THAT

Y 2 Jake: FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back