Cage Match - Your Least Favorite Posters (Take 2)

Becker has always been a useless fuck. Terrible "opinions" on wrestling, the biggest homer I've ever met when it comes to sports, not particularly smart or clever in any way, and generally just a gigantic pile of suck who makes every thread he posts in worse for his involvement.

Zeven Zion, for making Shattered Dreams look like a legitimately solid poster.

Spawn, for being literally ******ed.

Y 2 Jake, even though I never post where he posts, and vice versa, when we DO run into each other, he cries about some non-existent alt that I had.

Michael "Mr. WZNexus" V.;2819446 said:
Legit suprised that I haven't been mentioned yet.

Nobody hates you, people just think you're goofy in the LDs.

IC25, he's a poor man's D-Man, his columns on the main site are absolute drivel, and he is void of any redeeming qualities. D-Man does everything that IC25 does better, and with a lot more swagger in his step.

KB, for being a sad sad little man.

Milenko, for just being such a shit cunt, I'd punch you in the face, but God already beat me to it.

Sully, one day I will see you in the news, and the headline will be "Young Pedophile arrested after 6 sexual assaults on schoolboys." And I will finally breathe a sigh of relief.

Sully, one day I will see you in the news, and the headline will be "Young Pedophile arrested after 6 sexual assaults on schoolboys." And I will finally breathe a sigh of relief.

You take comfort in some weird shit dude.

And I've seen IC make some brilliant fucking predictions, I honestly don't think there's anyone who understands the WWE better on this forum than he.

KB, D-Man, The Brain, Jack Hammer.

All these men understand the WWE better then IC25. Pretty sure I missed a few too.

He's one of the few people who gave Del Rio a real shot at winning the Rumble, and he was the only person I saw who said Miz would be a bigger star than JoMo. I'd say he's got his shit pretty down. Those other guys know the WWE too, no doubt, and I'm sure some have a better grip on wrestling history that him, but he's pretty damn good at predicting how the WWE works.

So wait, he's awesome because he sometimes makes correct predictions about scripted wrestling?

Oh, and don't give me the Miz shit. People have been saying that Miz would be bigger then JoMo for over a year and a half now, get up to speed.

Um, actually, loads of people were predicting Del Rio. And everyone who wasn't deluded knew Miz was making it big.

Not trying to pick a side here, just saying.

So wait, he's awesome because he sometimes makes correct predictions about scripted wrestling?

Oh, and don't give me the Miz shit. People have been saying that Miz would be bigger then JoMo for over a year and a half now, get up to speed.

Um, actually, loads of people were predicting Del Rio. And everyone who wasn't deluded knew Miz was making it big.

Not trying to pick a side here, just saying.

Because apparently, MITB wasn't a clear enough sign.

No, he predicted it when he and JoMo broke up as a team. I remember reading the thread and seeing people tell him how wrong he was and how delusional he was. He called it before anyone else did as far as I know.

And Doc, most people didn't give Del Rio that big a shot, more like an outside chance. Everyone figured it would be Cena or Punk or even JoMo, but not Del Rio.

And furthermore, Macca, what in your opinion makes those other guys more knowledgeable than IC? Like I said, they have other strong points compared to IC, but IC is one of the best when it comes to analyzing the WWE and the moves they make.

Honestly? I lost a bit of respect for IC when he kept bumping that thread he made about Miz when the guy was first starting out, just because of the pure arrogance he showed every time. Whether he meant it to be funny or not, it was just hard to read, and the mental images of everyone "bending down to kiss his fat, white ass" (His words) didn't help.

I mean, he's a good guy and all, but jesus fuck.

This thread went from hating on someone to debating just how good IrishCanadian is..... I'd be lying if I didn't thing that it was going to be derailed earlier.

Also I hate no one anymore, I'm void of this hate feeling. Consider yourselves lucky.

Honestly? I lost a bit of respect for IC when he kept bumping that thread he made about Miz when the guy was first starting out, just because of the pure arrogance he showed every time. Whether he meant it to be funny or not, it was just hard to read, and the mental images of everyone "bending down to kiss his fat, white ass" (His words) didn't help.

I mean, he's a good guy and all, but jesus fuck.

You have been on Wrestlezone before, right?

In all seriousness though, it's funny, that's when IC became one of my favorite posters. That was a gutsy call to make, and he nailed it. And you can't really blame him for bumping it like he did after the reception he got from just about every poster. If you told us that Alberto Del Rio (for the sake of argument) was going to be the next big thing and nobody believed you, wouldn't you bump it after he gets a huge main event push to remind everyone you called it? I know I would.

Who's not relaxed? I'm just defending my own opinion as well, I'm not really going after anyone or anything.

You have been on Wrestlezone before, right?

In all seriousness though, it's funny, that's when IC became one of my favorite posters. That was a gutsy call to make, and he nailed it. And you can't really blame him for bumping it like he did after the reception he got from just about every poster. If you told us that Alberto Del Rio (for the sake of argument) was going to be the next big thing and nobody believed you, wouldn't you bump it after he gets a huge main event push to remind everyone you called it? I know I would.

Plenty of people said that Del Rio was going to be big, just like plenty of people predicted him to win the royal rumble, yet I haven't seen a single person bump a thread because of it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back