Cage Match - Your Least Favorite Posters (Take 2)

Whenever IC "brags" about something, he's kidding around; it doesn't matter if it has something to do with 'real life', or a prediction he made that turned out to be correct. Fact is, IC's one of the coolest, most humble dudes on the forum. The only reason I think certain people don't like him is because of his popularity around here and because he seems to have such a good life off the forum. If you have other reasons, please let me hear it. If it has anything to do with what I've read so far, then it's simply a case of people not understanding IC's sense of humor. But if that's all you have against him, then your "opinion" of him being so bad that he ends up being one of your least favorite posters here makes no sense whatsoever.

Also, Becker's a great guy, too, for the record. Don't ever let his trolling get under your skin.

You guys won't let that go, will you?

But I guess it is kind of relevant to the topic. I remember mentioning in my numerous flame wars during that time how veteran posters would get away with such shit but I got stoned because I was new. It was silly though.

You were one of the many people that were flamed on just because you were new. I'd go out on a limb now though and say you're probably one of WZ's most improved posters of all time; and I haven't even been here a year.

Becker. Hopefully his inevitable diabetes takes him from us. Tomorrow wouldn't be soon enough.

Do you ever have a valid criticism of someone? Or do you just lurk the post a pic thread and make fun of people's personal appearances? I'm guessing the latter since you could never criticize someone's posting without looking like a complete hypocrite.

Whenever IC "brags" about something, he's kidding around; it doesn't matter if it has something to do with 'real life', or a prediction he made that turned out to be correct. Fact is, IC's one of the coolest, most humble dudes on the forum. The only reason I think certain people don't like him is because of his popularity around here and because he seems to have such a good life off the forum. If you have other reasons, please let me hear it. If it has anything to do with what I've read so far, then it's simply a case of people not understanding IC's sense of humor. But if that's all you have against him, then your "opinion" of him being so bad that he ends up being one of your least favorite posters here makes no sense whatsoever.

Also, Becker's a great guy, too, for the record. Don't ever let his trolling get under your skin.

People are hating on IC because he's hating on them. Becker's an asshole, but he's still quality people.

I never hated on IC, I just thought his relentless bumping of his Miz thread was annoying. Whether he meant it as a joke or not, he came across as a major tool, and yes, I know he's an awesome guy and all that. Don't need to tell me that, ha. SNS nailed it when he talked about the double standard between IC and rattlesnake4eva. R4E predicted something, bragged when it happened, and got insulted. IC predicts something, brags when it happens, and everything raises him up onto their shoulders.

I also like Becker. Haven't talked to him in a while, though, mostly because I'm never appearing online when you guys hold those group conversations, if you still do that.

You were one of the many people that were flamed on just because you were new. I'd go out on a limb now though and say you're probably one of WZ's most improved posters of all time; and I haven't even been here a year.

images

Becker's actually a nice guy. I remember one night I talked to him for a couple of hours in some random Cage thread, dude's pretty cool to talk to.

<sigh>

Well this has been, if nothing else, entertaining. I suppose I'm in good shape considering the fact that people as useless as Macca - both in real life and on these forums - have absolutely zero effect on or in my life. I actually feel really good knowing that he hates me to the point that he'd take out ALMOST as much time to rail against me as he usually does to suck Bill Lesnar's cock. (That's his name right? I never paid attention to him.)

The bragging is something I do to entertain myself and to get action in my threads. I've done it before, I'll do it again. I consider myself the forums VP of Marketing, and my goal is to get as much action in the threads I create as I possibly can. The Miz thread is the perfect example. It's totally cool that Doc had an issue with that, he'll get over it. I still respect the work he does and what he brings to the forums, and I don't expect, by any stretch, to be considered perfect in everyone's eyes. Doc's entitled to his opinion and he expressed it in a professional and classy manner. At day's end, we'll still work extremely well together.

JGlass and JMT, thank you both for the kind words. The classy and intelligent have a way of finding that mutual respect in one another.

Finally, Macca, if you think your comments about my being a "poor man's D-Man" are going to upset me or drive a wedge in the triad - try again. D-Man is magnificent. I practically begged him to join the forums for the express purpose of infusing this place with one more absolutely brilliant wrestling fan with the ability to write above a 3rd grade level. Folks like D-Man counteract trolls such as yourself. He's beaten me in a debate league, and deservedly so. The only thing better than posting wrestling with D-Man is discussing it with him (and NorCal) in person. He's 100% aces in my book, and Macca, your only redeeming quality is the fact that you realize that.

Anyway, back to work. Oh, and using work time to shop for Packers Super Bowl stuff. Bang.

Looks like I've got a lot of catching up to do...

IC25, he's a poor man's D-Man, his columns on the main site are absolute drivel, and he is void of any redeeming qualities. D-Man does everything that IC25 does better, and with a lot more swagger in his step.

I've grown to like Macca and I appreciate the compliment (especially if anyone says I'm a better poster than IC in any way, shape or form, because it's so far off the mark) but this statement is just asinine. I don't understand how someone could think this way about IC.
I'm sure I've written more then 12 pages about my love for William Patrick Lesnar.

Oh, ok. Now it makes sense.

Plenty of people said that Del Rio was going to be big, just like plenty of people predicted him to win the royal rumble, yet I haven't seen a single person bump a thread because of it.

I've been singing my own praises about my predictions for Del Rio. I said he would be a glorified star and the future of the WWE ever since his initial vignettes were being aired and the first time he made his entrance to the ring. There's nothing wrong with patting yourself on the back, here and there.

Now I dislike jmt225 because, once again, he said everything I was thinking.

Ok, you're right. I lied. I love jmt225. I can't even lie about that.

I never hated on IC, I just thought his relentless bumping of his Miz thread was annoying. Whether he meant it as a joke or not, he came across as a major tool

face.png

Pot, kettle... (but I still love ya.)

SNS nailed it when he talked about the double standard between IC and rattlesnake4eva. R4E predicted something, bragged when it happened, and got insulted. IC predicts something, brags when it happens, and everything raises him up onto their shoulders.

It's one thing to bump a thread that you took time and effort to produce in order to praise someone that you made a prediction for, years before they meant anything. It's another to put a stupid, conceited phrase in your signature that basically sticks a middle finger up at everyone.

-----------------------------------------------------

Anyway, my list is pretty simple.

Zevon_Zion should die in a car fire and then get sent to hell by God when he gets to the pearly gates.

General Disarray is, well, General Disarray. But that doesn't mean I like him.

And MaintenanceBot. Fuck that douche.

Not to kiss ass but I'd take IC's drivel over Kevin Kelly and Mark Madden's biased shit.

It's one thing to bump a thread that you took time and effort to produce in order to praise someone that you made a prediction for, years before they meant anything. It's another to put a stupid, conceited phrase in your signature that basically sticks a middle finger up at everyone.

I also added a link to the post if I remember correctly.

But coming to your point do you think that just bumping up that thread with a "Yay I was right" message would have been better?

I also added a link to the post if I remember correctly.

But coming to your point do you think that just bumping up that thread with a "Yay I was right" message would have been better?

Actually... yes.

Because then your point would be made once, you could get the pats on the back that you seemed to require at that time, and no one would've dwelled on it.

Having it show up after EVERY one of your posts was just ridiculous. But I blame that on your rookie status here. I'm sure you had no way of knowing the impact it would make and didn't think it all the way through.

Regardless, in the eyes of the ones who have been posting here for a decent tenure and are used to the way things work, it was an unintended dick move.

<sigh>

Well this has been, if nothing else, entertaining. I suppose I'm in good shape considering the fact that people as useless as Macca - both in real life and on these forums - have absolutely zero effect on or in my life. I actually feel really good knowing that he hates me to the point that he'd take out ALMOST as much time to rail against me as he usually does to suck Bill Lesnar's cock. (That's his name right? I never paid attention to him.)

The bragging is something I do to entertain myself and to get action in my threads. I've done it before, I'll do it again. I consider myself the forums VP of Marketing, and my goal is to get as much action in the threads I create as I possibly can. The Miz thread is the perfect example. It's totally cool that Doc had an issue with that, he'll get over it. I still respect the work he does and what he brings to the forums, and I don't expect, by any stretch, to be considered perfect in everyone's eyes. Doc's entitled to his opinion and he expressed it in a professional and classy manner. At day's end, we'll still work extremely well together.

JGlass and JMT, thank you both for the kind words. The classy and intelligent have a way of finding that mutual respect in one another.

Finally, Macca, if you think your comments about my being a "poor man's D-Man" are going to upset me or drive a wedge in the triad - try again. D-Man is magnificent. I practically begged him to join the forums for the express purpose of infusing this place with one more absolutely brilliant wrestling fan with the ability to write above a 3rd grade level. Folks like D-Man counteract trolls such as yourself. He's beaten me in a debate league, and deservedly so. The only thing better than posting wrestling with D-Man is discussing it with him (and NorCal) in person. He's 100% aces in my book, and Macca, your only redeeming quality is the fact that you realize that.

Anyway, back to work. Oh, and using work time to shop for Packers Super Bowl stuff. Bang.

Geez, some of you lot and your anger management problems. It's not like I just came out and called you the self-righteous prick that you are, I actually had a proper conversation about it, with valid points. And you just choose to assault me with your QWERTY keyboard. Some of the things you said could have actually hurt my feelings if they weren't conceited and over-indulgent.

Also,

•Why the fuck is Doc allowed his opinion but I'm not?! I am an outstanding member of this community and you'll do well to know that.

•Useless in real life?! You look like a homeless gigalo who just stole that fur coat from an Oxfam store in your sig. The fuck are you on about?

•You make it sound like I have a burning desire to attack you but yet you were the one to make two disses on me and GD before I even thought of taking a shot at you. Also, I'm useless? Your columns are massively overrated and such turds that I have yet to finish reading one of them due to the gastly stench of Generic Opinion of the IWC #173927 and yet you feel the need to talk like you're king shit. The only thing I can see you exceling at is being a 20-year Jay Leno impersonator.

• I could very well be a so-called "good poster" in this site and post my thoughts in the non-spam sections and the Debator's League, which in all likelyhood I would be able to put in a good effort. However I'm nowhere near as sad as you who clearly sees this place as some sort of a fucking job with real life credentials, posters like me, GD, Coco, SNS and Sam take this place for what it is: An Internet forum to bullshit about stupid things like wrestling and blowjobs. Quite frankly, we could make the same amount of effort into toiling away on a silly debate, but we choose not to. A simple sentence or two should surfice. Just because you're stupid enough to think that you're a better poster then us because you post in non-spam (You must be, Mr. VP of Marketing. What a fucking idiot.) and therefore contribute more to this forum then us, does not mean we have any need to prove ourselves to a fucking dipshit with an imaginary internet silver spoon up his arse.

• Thanks for confirming with me that D-Man is a better poster, now how about you give the next column you get to him, so we can get some fucking variety when it comes to those lucky posters who get to represent the entire community rather then just you. Also, I really don't give a fuck about spliting up the Triad, or trying to drive a wedge. You're a bunch of lads on the other fucking side of the world, I don't spend my precious time trying to not get you to not hang out with each other (Again, there's that over-blown ego of yours talking) D-Man knows I'm not gonna sit here and sit his arse, but I'm not some pissant like Sully who will try to suck up to a couple of guys sitting behind their computers with imaginary jobs running an Internet forum. Hell, if they offered me a mod spot I'd flatly refuse, because I have better things to do. I come in, shoot the breeze when I feel it necessary and bounce out this bitch.

Well I'm done, but before I go, remember to go easy on me with your inevitable reply. I bruise easy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back