Cage Match - Your Least Favorite Posters (Take 2)

• I could very well be a so-called "good poster" in this site and post my thoughts in the non-spam sections and the Debator's League, which in all likelyhood I would be able to put in a good effort. However I'm nowhere near as sad as you who clearly sees this place as some sort of a fucking job with real life credentials, posters like me, GD, Coco, SNS and Sam take this place for what it is: An Internet forum to bullshit about stupid things like wrestling and blowjobs. Quite frankly, we could make the same amount of effort into toiling away on a silly debate, but we choose not to. A simple sentence or two should surfice. Just because you're stupid enough to think that you're a better poster then us because you post in non-spam (You must be, Mr. VP of Marketing. What a fucking idiot.) and therefore contribute more to this forum then us, does not mean we have any need to prove ourselves to a fucking dipshit with an imaginary internet silver spoon up his arse.

• Thanks for confirming with me that D-Man is a better poster, now how about you give the next column you get to him, so we can get some fucking variety when it comes to those lucky posters who get to represent the entire community rather then just you. Also, I really don't give a fuck about spliting up the Triad, or trying to drive a wedge. You're a bunch of lads on the other fucking side of the world, I don't spend my precious time trying to not get you to not hang out with each other (Again, there's that over-blown ego of yours talking) D-Man knows I'm not gonna sit here and sit his arse, but I'm not some pissant like Sully who will try to suck up to a couple of guys sitting behind their computers with imaginary jobs running an Internet forum. Hell, if they offered me a mod spot I'd flatly refuse, because I have better things to do. I come in, shoot the breeze when I feel it necessary and bounce out this bitch.

Isn't the point of trolling to get this kind of reaction out of the other guy?

I got one from him, and I know how much it would disappoint him if I didn't give his all my attention.

Do you ever have a valid criticism of someone? Or do you just lurk the post a pic thread and make fun of people's personal appearances? I'm guessing the latter since you could never criticize someone's posting without looking like a complete hypocrite.

LOL...Seriously...LOL

You mean the way you tried to make fun of my personally appearance before and completely failed? And the only ''valid'' criticism you had of me was that you couldn't understand why anyone likes me. Right. I'm the hypocrite though huh? He's shit. I've always thought he was shit, long before he made that ''brilliant'' thread in the mma section. His trolling is garbage. Looking like an actual troll doesn't mean you are a good troll. Refer back the X's post a few pages back against Becker. I never knew having stupid fucking things to say and being a cunt in general made someone a troll. Fuck christ, why doesn't Shattered Dreams get this sort of glory for his troll work?

If someone was offended by comments about him, cry about it. Sorry, don't really feel like having class towards someone who hoped I had all of my bones broken in my first fight. Funny how people get offended over something I say when it's about someone they like but have nothing to say when it's about someone they don't.

In all honesty, Macca, I'm content to just agree that we both cannot stand each other and leave it at that. There is only one thing you've mentioned to which I'd like to respond:

However I'm nowhere near as sad as you who clearly sees this place as some sort of a fucking job with real life credentials, posters like me, GD, Coco, SNS and Sam take this place for what it is: An Internet forum to bullshit about stupid things like wrestling and blowjobs.

You call it "sad." Seeing as you don't understand me or how I am (and really, only D-Man and NorCal do on here, maybe Becca and a couple others who interact with me on Facebook and on e-mail have an idea) let me explain.

I treat everything I do seriously. Everything. Sometimes for good, sometimes for bad. I've been successful in life because I put an element of intensity into everything I do. I go into every endeavor with 100% of myself. Even hobbies. I lift to be the strongest. I play racquetball to win. When I tell jokes, I want the loudest laughs. When I lay down next to my wife, I want her to believe I'm the greatest husband in the world. I want to be the most passionate fan of the sports teams I follow. I run on an elliptical machine while watching Jeopardy at the gym, and when I answer a question wrong, I run faster. What you call 'sad' I call 'competitive.' And save for those who step in shit at some point in their lives and win the lottery or get a massive inheritance that they did not earn (anyone named "Hilton" or "Kardashian" applies here), 90% of success in this world is owned by the 10% of the population who are competitive in everything they do. I love the fact that you consider me 'sad' for giving a ton of effort to these forums because they mean something to me. You're someone I'll never have to worry about taking a promotion from me, beating me in a job interview, or anything else, simply because I care more.

I leave you with this thought:

Vince Lombardi said:
“I would say that the quality of each man’s life is the full measure of that man’s commitment of excellence and victory – whether it be football, whether it be business, whether it be politics or government or what have you.”

Never had any conflict with Becker personally around here, but every time he's around I smell the distinct odor of cunt. I've seen him apply this away from the forums too, so it's not a strictly WZForum thing. We've shared lulz and rep before, but I don't blame others for their fiery opinions on him.

face.png

Pot, kettle...
I don't get it :shrug:

Superthrust Mozzarella.

Man, I don't get how people can dislike Mozz. He's great.

If someone was offended by comments about him, cry about it. Sorry, don't really feel like having class towards someone who hoped I had all of my bones broken in my first fight. Funny how people get offended over something I say when it's about someone they like but have nothing to say when it's about someone they don't.

In other news, this comment, though well veiled, is also directed at me. And Armbar, so you know, I never read the thread about your first fight, though I wished you well when I heard. Had I read Becker's comments, I may well have red repped him as well. As someone with two diabetic parents, however, I was put off by your comment. My reaction would have been the same had your comments been directed at Becker, D-Man, Macca, or anyone else.

Take it for what it's worth, I have no beef with you otherwise.

I don't get it :shrug:

:lmao:

In other news, this comment, though well veiled, is also directed at me. And Armbar, so you know, I never read the thread about your first fight, though I wished you well when I heard. Had I read Becker's comments, I may well have red repped him as well. As someone with two diabetic parents, however, I was put off by your comment. My reaction would have been the same had your comments been directed at Becker, D-Man, Macca, or anyone else.

Fuck drama.

I just didn't want to make something out of nothing when really I know there's no beef with us and my comment was just something that rubbed you the wrong way. Completely understandable. I made the comment knowing someone wouldn't like it and it would in likelihood offend someone but said it anyway. I might just be an offensive guy. If someone wants to dislike me for it, they've got the right just as I, along with many others, are allowed to think Becker's a useless cunt and is deserving of whatever is said to him.

There's most definitely people I hear I wouldn't want to offend and respect, yourself being among them, but I seriously doubt I'm ever going to hold anything back regarding people who clearly don't have that respect for me.

I just didn't want to make something out of nothing when really I know there's no beef with us and my comment was just something that rubbed you the wrong way. Completely understandable. I made the comment knowing someone wouldn't like it and it would in likelihood offend someone but said it anyway. I might just be an offensive guy. If someone wants to dislike me for it, they've got the right just as I, along with many others, are allowed to think Becker's a useless cunt and is deserving of whatever is said to him.

There's most definitely people I hear I wouldn't want to offend and respect, yourself being among them, but I seriously doubt I'm ever going to hold anything back regarding people who clearly don't have that respect for me.

We're cool man, no sweat at all.

Thank you all for the entertaining read with my morning coffee and weed.

The only person I really ever disliked on here was Fury, and I got to ban him the day after becoming Mod.

...and Becker is a shyte troll from personal experience.

Oh the hatred in this thread is delicious. It gives me great sustenance.

Becker. Hopefully his inevitable diabetes takes him from us. Tomorrow wouldn't be soon enough.

:lmao:

That is cold. And I love it.

Also, Becker's a great guy, too, for the record. Don't ever let his trolling get under your skin.

I've tried reaching out to Becker several times to bury the hatchet, but he's too much of a douche to accept. Maybe he's a great guy off the board, but on here he's been nothing but a prick from day one, and no offense, but nothing he posts is enlightening, intelligent, entertaining, or informed. Ever.

Superthrust Mozzarella.

You take that back you ghoulish fiend.

Geez, some of you lot and your anger management problems. It's not like I just came out and called you the self-righteous prick that you are, I actually had a proper conversation about it, with valid points. And you just choose to assault me with your QWERTY keyboard. Some of the things you said could have actually hurt my feelings if they weren't conceited and over-indulgent.

Also,

•Why the fuck is Doc allowed his opinion but I'm not?! I am an outstanding member of this community and you'll do well to know that.

•Useless in real life?! You look like a homeless gigalo who just stole that fur coat from an Oxfam store in your sig. The fuck are you on about?

•You make it sound like I have a burning desire to attack you but yet you were the one to make two disses on me and GD before I even thought of taking a shot at you. Also, I'm useless? Your columns are massively overrated and such turds that I have yet to finish reading one of them due to the gastly stench of Generic Opinion of the IWC #173927 and yet you feel the need to talk like you're king shit. The only thing I can see you exceling at is being a 20-year Jay Leno impersonator.

• I could very well be a so-called "good poster" in this site and post my thoughts in the non-spam sections and the Debator's League, which in all likelyhood I would be able to put in a good effort. However I'm nowhere near as sad as you who clearly sees this place as some sort of a fucking job with real life credentials, posters like me, GD, Coco, SNS and Sam take this place for what it is: An Internet forum to bullshit about stupid things like wrestling and blowjobs. Quite frankly, we could make the same amount of effort into toiling away on a silly debate, but we choose not to. A simple sentence or two should surfice. Just because you're stupid enough to think that you're a better poster then us because you post in non-spam (You must be, Mr. VP of Marketing. What a fucking idiot.) and therefore contribute more to this forum then us, does not mean we have any need to prove ourselves to a fucking dipshit with an imaginary internet silver spoon up his arse.

• Thanks for confirming with me that D-Man is a better poster, now how about you give the next column you get to him, so we can get some fucking variety when it comes to those lucky posters who get to represent the entire community rather then just you. Also, I really don't give a fuck about spliting up the Triad, or trying to drive a wedge. You're a bunch of lads on the other fucking side of the world, I don't spend my precious time trying to not get you to not hang out with each other (Again, there's that over-blown ego of yours talking) D-Man knows I'm not gonna sit here and sit his arse, but I'm not some pissant like Sully who will try to suck up to a couple of guys sitting behind their computers with imaginary jobs running an Internet forum. Hell, if they offered me a mod spot I'd flatly refuse, because I have better things to do. I come in, shoot the breeze when I feel it necessary and bounce out this bitch.

Well I'm done, but before I go, remember to go easy on me with your inevitable reply. I bruise easy.

I love Macca. He never backs down even when all of the top guns of the forum are aiming right at his head.

IC's my boy though, gotta disagree about some of your criticisms. He may not be a diehard fan who spends 90% of his time obsessively watching wrasslin' from around the globe like losers like KB and I, but his heart has always been in the right place.

This thread has been a rousing success.

I used to dislike X... and then I woke up and realized he's not so bad, after all. A hell of a poster and a pretty cool guy when you converse with him.

I used to dislike X... and then I woke up and realized he's not so bad, after all. A hell of a poster and a pretty cool guy when you converse with him.

I think we just disagreed all the time on wrestling/forum issues and I think it got in the way of us being cool with eachother. I've never had anything against you though, you're one of the cooler guys on here and though I may disagree alot your opinions are always well-informed and you're passionate about them, which I respect.

Brofist.exe

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back