• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

[BFG] The Aftermath, The Chaos, The Results

so... the biggest "swerve" of the night is Hardy turns heel.

[sarcasm]
OMG! This is huge!!!! Jeff has never been a heel before in his career - TNA really delivered on this one!!!!!
[/sarcasm]

Please, I hope no one even TRIES to compare Hardy turning heel for the first time ever with Hogan turning heel for the first time to form the NWO. Hogan was an icon at that time. Hardy is just a glorified spot monkey who for all rights and purposes should be wallowing in mid-card status.

This is TNA.

Dropping the ball.

Simple fact of the matter is this: this is a flawed storyline which has to be seen as a tremendous letdown for any person who was already a TNA fan or for anyone like myself who was considering crossing the line, at least temporarily, to give TNA a chance. I cannot believe that I was naive enough to purchase this PPV, actually deceived into thinking that TNA may deliver upon the hype and hooplah of the last several months. But never again. Ever. This was my first TNA PPV purchase and as the expression goes, fool me once, shame on you but fool me twice, shame on me. And I won't be fooled again.

They are coming, but actually they are already there, and they are already largely in a postition of control within TNA. Hogan and Bischoff were already largely running TNA. Now that they have arrived, Hogan and Bischoff are running the company. Obviously Dixie was deceived by Bischoff into signing away her share of the control when she signed Abyss's "termination papers" on the last iMPACT. Now Bischoff and Hogan are front and centre again, even though neither of them can really wrestle, not anymore. This is nothing more than an ego stroke for the two biggest egomaniacs in professional wrestling history. Reprising the nWo because these guys think they are still relevant.

What happens with Kurt Angle now? He is going to retire? Yeah sure he is. I imagine either he's back on iMPACT recanting his retirement vow this week, or he takes a brief hiatus and Dixie begs him to come out of retirement to save TNA, which he does.

I believe Hardy will be ineffective as a heel. His style of wrestling is not conducive to heel status, and he does not have any mic skills to support it. Granted he has Bischoff and Hogan to be his mouthpieces, and I'm sure they'll be more than happy to monopolize the mic time to keep their faces on camera. But in the end, this won't work in my opinion. And that's assuming he does not get convicted and go to jail in the forseeable future. Even if he doesn't, hardly reeks of success to have your company's major title holder surrounded by the black cloud of an accusation of drug usage and distribution. It's great that this was unexpected, as only about 4 or 5 guys on these forums predicted it and we all thought they were nuts. But an unexpected swerve doesn't necessarily mean it is good. If it doesn't make sense and is a bad decision, it doesn't get a pass just because it was surprising.

Jarrett is involved. He leaves during his match, by default making Sting, Nash, and Pope faces, but they beat down Joe anyway, who does not appear to be involved. How does this make sense? And isn't Nash leaving, or is this a work too?

I am convinced this is all a fallback, contingency plan situation. I truly believe that TNA had hopes or plans for something bigger. Possibly Heyman, or Jericho, or someone else coming from the outside, and when things did not work out as planned, they had to fall back to something else, and they went with the tried and true (sort of) nWo reincarnation. I said it all along, they hyped this all too much and started the hooplah too early, creating a situation that nothing could live up to. And they will alienate fans along the way. I know I'm just one guy, but they have lost me for sure, and I consider myself a pretty typical average pro wrestling fan. It will be interesting to see how many others feel the same way I do. Look for a huge spike in ratings next iMPACT, maybe two, and then look for a drastic and sudden decline, as people realize that smoke and mirrors will only get you so far. There may be some nostalgia associated with Hogan and Bischoff turning heel again, but I think that with Ric Flair, Mick Foley, EV2.0, etc., TNA has more than enough nostalgia already.

Overall i thought this was one of the better ppv's so far this year, but the revel of they was a big letdown, i cant even pinpoint why it let me down , something just dosnt seem right, im hoping in the weeks to come more is reveled on impact, maybee after awile it will all come together and in the end make since.

I don't wanna rag on the guy before giving him a chance but i don't see Hardy as being a heel. At first it was because his high-flying, high intensity style is counter-productive to a heel turn and that naturally, we as an audience can not boo someone doing something so 'cool' but i think AJ Styles' heel turn is working very well due to the work of Ric flair so perhaps Bischoff can fill this role in 'they'.

Then i thought about his mic skills, and lack thereof and whether i could truely believe what Hardy has to say on Impact and whether it would be believeable or not. Again, Bischoff/Jarrett/Abyss/Hogan can help him but at the end of the day, as the champ and the top guy in TNA, he has to be able to hold his own on the mic and make himself come across as a key player in 'they' and not just someone that Hogan like the look of.

I certainly thought it was a good swerve, as many people expected an Anderson turn but i worry that at the expense of creating a swerve that fooled fans and the IWC alike, TNA has wrote themselves into a hole that they can't get out of.

OK, that's it. I give up.

The stupid booking has finally pushed me to the limit of what I can stand from a company with a creative department that has not a fucking clue about what they are doing.

Even Mr. Anderson's gimmick is growing stale and stupid; it was OK, but "asshole" is not a good catchphrase, or, you know, a good ANYTHING. And when even Mr. Anderson fails to entertain me... I say goodbye to TNA.

I've stopped watching TNA for a while in the past, but this time I have a feeling it's going to be permanent.

BFG was the straw that broke the camel's back. Enough is enough.

I wash my hands of this stupidity.

"They" is Hogan, Bischoff, Jarrett (Not bad choices), Abyss (iffy), and HARDY?! And Jeffro is the TNA HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION?!

Now, it was an all right decision for TNA to give Hardy the strap. After all, he was one of the most over superstars ever when he left WWE, and he had a ton of momentum. But man, times have changed. TNA took way too long, they didn't promote him NEAR enough, and now they've turned him heel and given him the belt when he's in danger of getting thrown in jail for drug charges. However, if they realize the error of their ways and promote Hardy as much as possible, then it could work out well for TNA.

As for the matter of "they"...If Jeff Hardy going heel is your biggest "They" surprise, an angle you've built up relentlessly and everyone wanted a REAL surprise in it, then TNA has failed. True, Hardy was a surprise, but as NorCal once said "Not all surprises are good. if I stepped in a bear trap tomorrow, I'd be pretty fuckin surprised."

I'm done with TNA. With this PPV and last week's iMPACT, I am done giving it chances. I've tried again and again and again. Unless TNA undergoes some drastic changes, I will never watch it again.

OK, that's it. I give up.

The stupid booking has finally pushed me to the limit of what I can stand from a company with a creative department that has not a fucking clue about what they are doing.

Even Mr. Anderson's gimmick is growing stale and stupid; it was OK, but "asshole" is not a good catchphrase, or, you know, a good ANYTHING. And when even Mr. Anderson fails to entertain me... I say goodbye to TNA.

I've stopped watching TNA for a while in the past, but this time I have a feeling it's going to be permanent.

BFG was the straw that broke the camel's back. Enough is enough.

I wash my hands of this stupidity.

Dude Relax! It's an Wrestling angle that has just started, Why don't you just be patient and let the thing play out before you start jumping to conclusions!You must say a Heel Hogan and Bischoff is much more interesting than the babyfaced versions! And as far as Jeff Hardy people talk about turning your top babyface ''Heel'' like hardy was doing as babyface for Tna, what he was doing for the WWE, He wasn't sparking the same kind of buzz as a face for TNA, But as a Heel you can already tell people are more Interested in seeing how this plays out!Just be patient.

Fuckin' awesome. That's the bottom line. But since it's the first sentence in this post, I should probably expand.

I got to see the Guns and the Bucks tear down the house at TNA's biggest pay per view of the year. This kind of respect wasn't being given to these guys before the Hogan-Bischoff regime showed up. I love seeing these guys steal the undercard in a way that the cruiserweights used to do in WCW. Thumbs way up!

Tara in that biker's outfit is always a thumbs up!

RVD getting revenge on Abyss and ending the night looking like the ultimate good guy is another thumbs up!

Awesome main event? Thumbs up! Clusterfuck that involves Jeff Hardy doing the Double J strut? Match of the freakin' year!

Sorry to spoil it for everyone who has a bug up their ass about this show, but WWE doesn't give me as much entertainment on most individual nights as TNA did last night. Bravo, Hogan and Bischoff! Your supposed idiocy informs my entertainment!

Dude Relax! It's an Wrestling angle that has just started, Why don't you just be patient and let the thing play out before you start jumping to conclusions!You must say a Heel Hogan and Bischoff is much more interesting than the babyfaced versions! And as far as Jeff Hardy people talk about turning your top babyface ''Heel'' like hardy was doing as babyface for Tna, what he was doing for the WWE, He wasn't sparking the same kind of buzz as a face for TNA, But as a Heel you can already tell people are more Interested in seeing how this plays out!Just be patient.

As a matter of fact, I am very relaxed, calm and collected. I have just chosen not to watch TNA anymore, because my patience with their inane booking has finally run out.

I've been letting TNA "play things out" for the past three years and every time they've pulled something stupid, I've taken a deep breath, closed my eyes and counted to ten. Then I've given them another chance.

Not so this time. This time, I've had enough. Jeff Hardy even getting anywhere near the strap, Hogan and Bischoff being Hogan and Bischoff, for every question answered there are ten new questions (what about Joe? Nash? Sting? They're faces now, or what?), Kurt Angle losing but no mention of his career-stipulation whatsoever...

This stinks of attitude era booking - and not in the "omg that was awesome" way, but in the "oh, so the inmates are running the asylum" kind of way. TNA has been this way for a long, long time (I'd say since about the time that Scott D'Amore's canadian faction broke up and TNA lost their creative genius) and I'm finally fed up.

Saying I should calm down and give it some time is just a knee-jerk fanboy reaction. I liked TNA for a long time; I even thought they'd have a chance going head-to-head with RAW, but the streak of HORRIBLE booking and the mentality that seems to seep through in everything TNA does of late has totally drained my loyalty and I am now finally giving up on them. Their target demographic does OBVIOUSLY not include me (I don't give a ... a ... anything! about Jersey Shore. I really don't).

So. <tips hat> Was nice knowing ya, TNA. Smell ya later.

I am going to talk about the AJ Styles thing. I understand why everyone is pissed because I know I was when I saw Dreamer go for the driver from the top rope and knew Styles was done. Lets look at it like this. Fourtune has dominated them for 2 months now in every match and brawl. You know how AJ Styles had to get beat? A fucking Dreamer Driver off the top rope onto a chair after being in a cgae for 15 minutes and getting hit with weapons. I honestly don't think Fourtune jobs at the PPV unless they get one last beat down on Impact on EV2. I don't think this hurts Fourtune because this match really didn't need to happen. Fourtune all ready beat them several times. It would be like the Saints winning the Super Bowl and giving the Colts a rematch a month later.

you people are dumb with a fucking capital D! "JOB" doesnt refer to taking ONE LOSS, jobbing is losing over an over and over an over to EVERYONE......so AJ taking ONE LOSS TO DREAMER ISNT HIM JOBBING.......now I know what you all are thinking.....in today's day an age.........it doesnt matter about todays day an age! the truth is.....that term JOBBING is a WRESTLING TERM NOT A FAN TERM, you cant just take it an make it your own, the reason being as ITS BEEN AROUND LONG BEFORE YOU WERE A GLEAM IN YOUR FAT DADDYS EYE. So EV2 getting ONE WIN over Fortune, no big deal, Fortune coming back an decimating EV2 is whats going to happen maybe not the next pay per view but maybe 2 down the road..........now had Fortune been the ones losing last month, getting the beat downs before their match last month, an being totally crapped on every impact after that........THEN and ONLY THEN is that jobbing.......now that I have laid some knowledge on your punk asses, we now return you to your regular scheduled reply..........

I think after a night to sleep on this, that Hardy heel is the best thing that TNA COULD DO, because its simple......WWF NEVER turned Jeff Hardy heel, he was over in WWF, was 1 of their top guys on smackdown, then just left in the wind, resurfaces in TNA and after 4-5 months FINALLY shocks the wrestling world an turns heel, now maybe Jarrett an Abyss will have a bigger role in this, the only way to save the Hogan Bischoff turn being the culmination of last night's 10-10-10.......is if Jarrett is really the leader an Hogan an Bischoff were working for HIM! Abyss kinda funny since I remember when Jarrett an Team Canada were taking pot shots at Abyss........but this pay per view has kinda striked my intrigue in wrestling again......an after tonite's taping (which should be live in my opinion) an showing it on thursday an we hopefully get some of the answers........its got potential to be something beautiful.........

Jeff Hardy just struck Angle an Anderson with the crutches, OH MY GOD HE WAS SUPPOSED TO BE A ROLE MODEL.......

Fuck That......He's THE TNA WORLD CHAMPION!

I would like to see Hardy play a more silent style heel. He doesn't say much and just lets JJ, Hogan and Eric do most if not all of the talking. I really liked how during the end of the match and after he really did not show much emotion. I really hope they play this up and it turns into almost a silent killer kind of thing. With him show little to no emotion almost like he is in a trance of sorts.

As a matter of fact, I am very relaxed, calm and collected. I have just chosen not to watch TNA anymore, because my patience with their inane booking has finally run out.

I've been letting TNA "play things out" for the past three years and every time they've pulled something stupid, I've taken a deep breath, closed my eyes and counted to ten. Then I've given them another chance.

Not so this time. This time, I've had enough. Jeff Hardy even getting anywhere near the strap, Hogan and Bischoff being Hogan and Bischoff, for every question answered there are ten new questions (what about Joe? Nash? Sting? They're faces now, or what?), Kurt Angle losing but no mention of his career-stipulation whatsoever...

This stinks of attitude era booking - and not in the "omg that was awesome" way, but in the "oh, so the inmates are running the asylum" kind of way. TNA has been this way for a long, long time (I'd say since about the time that Scott D'Amore's canadian faction broke up and TNA lost their creative genius) and I'm finally fed up.

Saying I should calm down and give it some time is just a knee-jerk fanboy reaction. I liked TNA for a long time; I even thought they'd have a chance going head-to-head with RAW, but the streak of HORRIBLE booking and the mentality that seems to seep through in everything TNA does of late has totally drained my loyalty and I am now finally giving up on them. Their target demographic does OBVIOUSLY not include me (I don't give a ... a ... anything! about Jersey Shore. I really don't).

So. <tips hat> Was nice knowing ya, TNA. Smell ya later.

Wow it's amazing so basicly your telling me ,That you want Tna to be predictible?If you and many others will try and think while watching Pro Wrestling, Then maybe you would enjoy it more?:shrug:Russo gets bashed for his booking style yet he's giving us fans the chance to think and try and figure things out unlike the WWE who gives people everything on a silver platter and insults our intelligence!I 'd wheter think while watching Pro Wrestling, Instead of being able to see what's going to happen Five Miles away! as far as Kurt Angle goes dude they were going off the air,It was a shocking revalation so they didn't have time to explain Kurts situation that's why you have to wait and see what's going to happen on Impact!

But that being said. It's your choice and be sure to stick to it FELLA!

Okay instead of just saying "this shit sucked", I'll list the things that I didn't like

1)MainEvent being ruined
2)EV2.0 winning over Fortune
3)THEY/Hardy heel turn/Hardy is champ
4)Shore

1 - The mainevent just angered me. I knew it would probably be an unclean win, but the way that Bischoff just walked out followed by Hogan, music and all, bothered me. I think it was the fact that once Hogan came out, they zoomed in on Bischoff, making 'tension' as to whether Hogan would be on Bischoff's side or not, even though the main-fucking-event of the biggest payperview was going on around them. This was the worst part of the pay per view to me. Hogan taking his sweet time to get to the ring while Angle and Anderson had to keep selling in the ring as if they were dead, kind of ridiculous imo. It just ruined the match for me.

2 - I want EV2.0 to go away. I know a lot of people are saying "IM NEVER WATCHING TNA AGAIN" after this pay per view, but for me personally, I was much closer to quitting TNA when EV2.0 was the main focus. I just don't care about them anymore. Fortune should have went over so that EV2.0 would go away and never come back. Also, Kendrick showing up was pointless. And I am a fan of Kendrick.

3- I think we were discussing this in a different thread, but I think Hardy won for no reason other than to shock people. Hardy being heel doesn't bother me as much as it apparantally is bothering other people, in fact I am kind of interested, however, I would have been more interested if Angle or Anderson turned instead. "They" was sort of a let down, although I was happy that JJ was included in it. I'm not sure it was a very good idea to let Hardy be champion for obvious reasons and I have not much faith in TNA to make this a good title run, but I will try to give it a chance I guess.

4 - Shore showing up at the end of Lethal's match made me want to gag. I will never be able to like this douche unless he changes his gimmick, it is unwatchable to me, and makes me embarrassed to be an Italian American. The fact that he is now entering a feud means he will be here for at least one more month which saddens me.

I'm not going to quit watching TNA now and I don't think this was ANYWHERE near as bad as some people seem to think it was. But I didn't enjoy it that much either.

I was disappointed but I can't say I'm not interested to see what happens on Impact this week.

I think the biggest problem that I have with "them" is not even the fact that Jeff Hardy is the new TNA champion. While I believe this to be an assinine move on TNA's part which will ultimately blow up in their faces, I would be willing to let this all unfold and see how it all shakes down.

My main problem is that "they" had no outside component whatsoever, which could be argued to have been either mildly misleading if not flat out deceptive. "They" are coming. "They" will change TNA forever, it will never be the same. "They" will change the landscape of professional wrestling forever. Remember, this storyline had Dixie Carter so excited a while back that she couldn't sleep and was tweeting her fans at 5am or something. Nice to know that her removal from authority is exciting for her.

Speculation has been running rampant about who they were, and a lot of it involved outside intervention, with or without a TNA component, simply because this is what they continued to say. This speculation ranged from the ridiculous to the plausible, but over the last several months we have heard it all. A ROH faction. A stable of WWE rejects. Paul Heyman. Chris Jericho. Dave Batista. JBL. Bob and Janice Carter. Shane McMahon. HBK. Vince McMahon. The list goes on and on and while many of these theorized identites were foolish and illogical. it still was interesting because they were coming. Unfortunately, they are already there and have been for ages. Hell, Jarrett has been there from day one. They are going to take over TNA, except they are already in control of TNA. That's the part I have the most trouble with.

Had "they" been Jeff Hardy, Eric Bischoff, Abyss, and absolutely anyone else from the outside, I would probably applaud this move. But once again, in my mind, it was deliberate deception from the brass at TNA. Little did I realize that the "deception" angle that I had been anticipating actually involved deceiving fans like myself into purchasing a PPV that I otherwise would have never considered buying. But that's OK, they got me once. I can guarantee you, they won't get me a second time.

Wow it's amazing so basicly your telling me ,That you want Tna to be predictible?If you and many others will try and think while watching Pro Wrestling, Then maybe you would enjoy it more?:shrug:Russo gets bashed for his booking style yet he's giving us fans the chance to think and try and figure things out unlike the WWE who gives people everything on a silver platter and insults our intelligence!I 'd wheter think while watching Pro Wrestling, Instead of being able to see what's going to happen Five Miles away! as far as Kurt Angle goes dude they were going off the air,It was a shocking revalation so they didn't have time to explain Kurts situation that's why you have to wait and see what's going to happen on Impact!

But that being said. It's your choice and be sure to stick to it FELLA!

Now you are putting words in my mouth, building a strawman argument and shooting it down.

I'm not bashing Russo in particular - in fact, I'm bashing every single head booker they've had since D'Amore left. Just because something is unpredictable doesn't mean it's good. The beartrap example by Doc earlier in the thread is a good analogy, but I'll even provide you with one that is more relevant to the situation at hand:

You work at an office. You are up for promotion; you've worked hard, done all the right things, said all the right things, as a matter of fact you've put your work before your family for a few months just so you can get the promotion.

But instead of giving you the promotion, they shove you to the back of the line and hire a drug-riddled hobo from the street and give him your well-deserved position. That's very unpredictable. But not very fun.

Shock-TV can only get an organization over to a certain point, then you must actually start delivering on logic, common sense and entertainment levels, too. TNA no longer does, for me, so I choose to step away from the product.

I do enjoy thinking when I watch wrestling, but for that to be worthwhile, what I think must also be considered somehow in the slightest relevant to what is going on in the organization. There needs to be logic to swerves, there needs to be something behind it other than "let's do this because they won't expect it". I bet you won't expect Sharboy to be the champ in two weeks - would it be GOOD if they tried that out?

Your thinking is full of logical flaws, so I'll just let you wallop the sandbag yourself from now on, because we clearly have very different ways of thinking about things. Good luck to you.

you people are dumb with a fucking capital D! "JOB" doesnt refer to taking ONE LOSS, jobbing is losing over an over and over an over to EVERYONE......so AJ taking ONE LOSS TO DREAMER ISNT HIM JOBBING.......now I know what you all are thinking.....in today's day an age.........it doesnt matter about todays day an age! the truth is.....that term JOBBING is a WRESTLING TERM NOT A FAN TERM, you cant just take it an make it your own, the reason being as ITS BEEN AROUND LONG BEFORE YOU WERE A GLEAM IN YOUR FAT DADDYS EYE. So EV2 getting ONE WIN over Fortune, no big deal, Fortune coming back an decimating EV2 is whats going to happen maybe not the next pay per view but maybe 2 down the road..........now had Fortune been the ones losing last month, getting the beat downs before their match last month, an being totally crapped on every impact after that........THEN and ONLY THEN is that jobbing.......now that I have laid some knowledge on your punk asses, we now return you to your regular scheduled reply..........

There is a difference between a jobber and doing a job for someone. I said Fourtune wasn't going to job unless they got one final beat down on EV2 on Thursday. When Fourtune jobbed to EV2 it was them losing. Just like anytime someone gets pinned they did the job for the winner of the match. Now like you said if Fourtune was losing and getting beat down for 2 months and still lost then yes they would be jobbers. Fourtune did a job and took the loss. You really shouldn't shouldn't use name calling when you are wrong about something.

2 - I want EV2.0 to go away. I know a lot of people are saying "IM NEVER WATCHING TNA AGAIN" after this pay per view, but for me personally, I was much closer to quitting TNA when EV2.0 was the main focus. I just don't care about them anymore. Fortune should have went over so that EV2.0 would go away and never come back. Also, Kendrick showing up was pointless. And I am a fan of Kendrick.

Rhino has officially left the company. I'd say EV2 is pretty much over and Kendrick wasn't pointless since he was helping EV2 since the last 3 weeks.

You could say the way he went about showing up was weird but it made a point. He's unpredictable and he saved their ass.

Had "they" been Jeff Hardy, Eric Bischoff, Abyss, and absolutely anyone else from the outside, I would probably applaud this move.
This. I LIKE the people in "They". I think Bischoff and Hogan could definitely work, Jarrett would probably work, and Abyss and Hardy might. The only reason I'm disappointed with "They" is that there was no real surprise new guy. We were given all these explanations, all this hope, and we got a group of people already in TNA. That is why I'm upset.

Hell, couldn't they have put in the new creative writer from WWE in the thing, saying he used to be McMahon's right-hand-man? That would have at least been more surprising than a group of people already in TNA that have been for AT LEAST the past year. Couldn't they have grabbed a random ROH star, or a retired wrestler that once was an authority figure?

It was just a letdown.

So...Jarretts gotta be the person behind all this right?? He "brings in" Hogan & Bichoff...unknowing to Dixie at the time, to get HIS company back from her. RIGHT???

I'll be honest: I cant stand Double J! I think he has always sucked balls! But I really hope this is the "plan" here. I wish Hogan wasnt a part of this & it was Jarrett & Bichoff working together against Hogan & Dixie, but...nope!

I just dont get how anyone is supposed to be intimidated by a group of 2 non-wrestlers, Jarrett on his last legs, Abyss & Hardy. Joe siding up with them instead of Hogan woulda been better. Joe was the original "they" guy, after his "kidnapping".

Well- TNA has gotta plan...I just hope its much deeper then what we watched lastnight. Cuz to me...this has got disappointment written all over it!! Hardys lack of mic-skills already tells me that a non-wrestler (bishoff and/or Hogan. OR Jarrett if we're ?lucky?) is gonna be the mouthpiece of this group. Yet niether is a actual in-ring performer.

I hope more questions are answered on Impact. Cuz as of rightnow: im more then skeptical!!

This. I LIKE the people in "They". I think Bischoff and Hogan could definitely work, Jarrett would probably work, and Abyss and Hardy might. The only reason I'm disappointed with "They" is that there was no real surprise new guy. We were given all these explanations, all this hope, and we got a group of people already in TNA. That is why I'm upset.

Hell, couldn't they have put in the new creative writer from WWE in the thing, saying he used to be McMahon's right-hand-man? That would have at least been more surprising than a group of people already in TNA that have been for AT LEAST the past year. Couldn't they have grabbed a random ROH star, or a retired wrestler that once was an authority figure?

It was just a letdown.

Who does TNA bring in to make a big splash that is realistic. Batista, HBK, and Jericho is not a realistic option. Also AAA wrestlers would have been terrible because there is no emotional ties to these wrestlers and the fans wouldn't care about this. I am glad that Helms and TWGTT didn't show up tonight. "They" have no business beating up Angle and Anderson. Why should TNA bring in more outside talent when everyone gets pissed off about ex WWE guys and an already bloated roster? Everyone with a brain knew Hogan, Bischoff, and Jarrett where going to turn heel. We knew has soon as Hogan came out he was turning. TNA knew the fans would know this stuff. The shocker is and was Jeff Hardy turning heel for the first time since his early WWF days when he didn't even talk.

Rhino has officially left the company. I'd say EV2 is pretty much over and Kendrick wasn't pointless since he was helping EV2 since the last 3 weeks.

You could say the way he went about showing up was weird but it made a point. He's unpredictable and he saved their ass.

I guess you're right about Kendrick, but I never understood why he was aligned with EV2.0 in the first place. The way they teased a big spot and then used Kendrick as a way to break it up kind of put a sour taste in my mouth I guess, since I don't like it when they tease something like that and then don't go through with it.

However I have since found out that Kendrick apparantally waited up on the top of the cage for an entire hour. (That's what one site said anyway). I'm impressed if that's true, since I don't think a lot of people would be willing to do that.

I didn't hear about Rhyno being done. That does make me more optimistic though. ECW guys in TNA really sunk my enthusiasm for Impact for the longest time (which is odd since I love ECW). I think it's just that the roster is so stacked and nobody gets TV time, so when they signed so many of the ECW guys it meant more people on the roster were left off tv. If all the ECW guys are done, I will be stoked.

And in my last post I also failed to leave out the things I did enjoy of the PPV. I liked the first match and I also really enjoyed the Abyss/RVD match. Abyss is SO much better now than he was during the HOF ring thing, it's amazing.

Odd how the more I think about this PPV, the less upset I am with it.

Bound For Glory 2010
Date: October 10, 2010
Commentators: Mike Tenay, Taz

So here it is. This is the show that they have spent MONTHS building to. This is their Wrestlemania and by far their biggest show of the year. We get a new champion tonight and find out who THEY are. Even I&#8217;m excited and I&#8217;ve made no secret that I&#8217;m a big critic of this company. Tonight is the final match for Abyss apparently which I don&#8217;t buy at all. Let&#8217;s get to it.

Main event is no time limit, no count out and no DQ. That makes me nervous.

There&#8217;s and entrance ramp as well as three video screens. The production values are rather solid here, especially by TNA standards.

Tag Titles: Motor City Machine Guns vs. Generation Me

Good choice for an opener. Shelley and Max (does it matter?) start us off. Naturally it&#8217;s insanely fast paced to start us off. The Guns get all tricky and destroy Max in the corner. A big elbow Poetry in Motion move gets two on Max. The heels are getting dominated here for the most part as we hear a lot about Shelley&#8217;s neck.

Double DDT out of the corner to Shelly and he&#8217;s in big trouble. Shelley keeps fighting and manages to get out with a big double stomp off the top. Hot tag to Sabin as this isn&#8217;t bad at all so far. The Guns and everything else go completely insane and Sabin hits Punk&#8217;s springboard clothesline to Jeremy for a close two. Tenay is right that no one has tag wrestling like this.

The Guns are just straight up fun to watch. I&#8217;m not sold on making this the opener though as this is something that probably should have been used to fire up the crowd in case they get bored later on. Max gets two and is legit shocked that Sabin kicked out. They go for the DDT again but Shelley makes the save.

Elevated Sliced Bread is blocked and Jeremy takes out Sabin with a big dive. A Piledriver like move is broken up by Sabin at two. Very fast paced match naturally. This is too fast to call. We actually get a tag. Are you kidding me? They set for More Bang For Your Buck but a nice counter sets up a running German off the top by Sabin. Skull and Bones on Max ends this.

Rating: B. Very fast paced and fun as hell match. Do I need to explain this one again? It&#8217;s an insanely fast paced tag match to open up a show. That&#8217;s PPV 101 but I worry that this might be the high point of the show. We get the awesome Motor City music twice though and the Guns keeping the belts is a good thing so I&#8217;m happy.

Tara and Madison go nuts on Christy about hair dye or something. Tara is grateful to Madison for life apparently.

We recap the Knockouts Title situation which I think you all know by now. It&#8217;s all about the Beautiful People and that&#8217;s about it. This again becomes all about them and nothing else. Keep in mind Mickie James is the referee here.

Knockouts Title: Angelina Love vs. Madison Rayne vs. Velvet Skye vs. Tara

Damn Mickie looks good. I could go without the hardcore country thing though. One fall to a finish here and tags are required. Angelina vs. Madison to start us off. Off to the regular Beautiful People now which is the only match left in that division I suppose. Madison comes in and gets in Mickie&#8217;s face but that goes nowhere.

This is another match that is going too fast to really keep track of. Tara vs. Velvet at the moment. How in the world did Hefner think Tara didn&#8217;t look good enough for Playboy? Octopus Hold from Velvet to Tara which blows my mind a million ways to Monday. The tagging thing is of course abandoned soon.

Widow&#8217;s Peak doesn&#8217;t go on as Angelina makes a save. And then she rolls up Velvet with some tights being pulled to give her the title. We get the BROKEN song so I&#8217;m very happy. Madison goes off on her and Mickie kicks her ass. So it&#8217;s Tara vs. Mickie now? Ok then.

Rating: D+. Pretty much just a mess here and only a way to get the title on the show. This wasn&#8217;t much at all but you had five hot women and you get to add Mickie to the division now which is definitely not a bad thing at all as it was dying for some fresh blood. Nothing very good here but I&#8217;ve seen worse.

Eric Young babbles about some code. Yeah I don&#8217;t care either.

We recap the &#8220;feud&#8221;. Yeah I don&#8217;t care either. Let&#8217;s get this over with.

Eric Young/Orlando Jordan vs. Ink Inc

Eric has the TNA rule book while Orlando is in a white suit with a beekeeper mask. And now Eric has fake tattoos or something. I give up. Jordan and Neal start us off because someone has to. Let the gay jokes begin.

Taz recommends that Shannon avoid the crotch of Orlando. I give up. Total meh match here as it was boring on Impact and it&#8217;s boring here. This is really just an outlet for Taz to make gay jokes about Orlando which aren&#8217;t incredibly funny. Eric gets crotched on the top rope.

Orlando vs. Shannon at the moment. Eric is fooling with the rule book because it&#8217;s been a few seconds without &#8220;comedy.&#8221; We talk about the German broadcast team for no apparent reason. Eric starts cheating by pretending to tag in and Taz is just like &#8220;fuck it&#8217;. Eric tags himself in to fight Orlando. We get a Midnight Rocker reference which makes Taz laugh. Eric causes Orlando to get caught by Shannon for the pin.

Rating: D. Just move on please. I hate comedy matches, especially when they lack comedy.

Jeff says he&#8217;s going to win with the Twist of Fate and Swanton Bomb.

X-Division Title: Douglas Williams vs. Jay Lethal

This is the return match apparently from Impact a few weeks ago when Lethal won it in the first place. Non-British tights for Williams here. What would the Bulldog think? Fast paced start until Williams gets a hold on Lethal to take over. And so much for that. Tenay talks about the new tights because that&#8217;s interesting I guess?

Apparently his family crest is on it. No mention of Fourtune here which is kind of odd. Williams takes it to the mat and we stay there for awhile. Williams is getting back into the style of hating the X Division style that worked so well for him in the spring and early summer.

Lethal cranks up the speed to make things work a bit better. Taz likes suplexes and you can hear it in his voice. It changes when Williams uses a few of them. He even throws in some analysis of them for fun. Hey he sounds like an analyst. I thought this was 10/10 not 10/31.

Chaos Theory out of nowhere gets two. Damn I love that move. Williams gets all ticked off and takes him up top and sets for a rana. Lethal gets a SWEET counter where he rolls through it perfectly into a sunset flip for the pin to retain. He celebrates in the crowd which is always a nice touch.

Rating: C+. Nothing special here but the ending was rather good. This felt like a decent Impact match but it was totally tacked on here with no particular rhyme or reason. Damn I need to stop listening to Shinedown. This wasn&#8217;t bad but it was just kind of thrown on there to get the match on the card.

And while he&#8217;s in the crowd fucking SHORE attacks him. Like the idiot that he is, he says he&#8217;s winning the title and taking it back to Jersey. You know, where Lethal is from.

We recap RVD vs. Abyss which is a bit early on the card I&#8217;d think for it. I can&#8217;t imagine this is where THEY are revealed. That&#8217;s just way too early for it I&#8217;d think but who knows? The idea here is RVD isn&#8217;t at 100% but he wants revenge no matter what.

Rob Van Dam vs. Abyss

Monster&#8217;s Ball here which means anything goes. And remember this is his last match EVER! He brings Janice and Bob, which are the names of Dixie Carter&#8217;s parents in what I&#8217;d assume is a rib, and puts them on the announce table. Abyss says RVD is done and THEY are coming. And remember this is once a century. You know, like EVERY OTHER DATE.

RVD of course kicks the hell out of him to start to a HUGE RVD chant. Van Dam is in a t-shirt here for some reason. There&#8217;s a barbed wire table at ringside. Total dominance so far by Van Dam who is on fire. He gets taken down by an elbow of all things. Given the shirt I&#8217;d bet on RVD going into barbed wire.

Chokeslam is countered and of course Abyss eats barbed wire. This would be more effective if we hadn&#8217;t seen it just three days ago with bigger stars. And of course he&#8217;s up again just a few seconds later, dodging a splash that send RVD into the wire. Abyss busts out a regular table as we talk about THEY.

Trash can to the head of Van Dam as Abyss tries to make a barbed wire platform between the railing and the ring. Oh never mind it&#8217;s just a regular table. Abyss winds up on it and RVD hits Rolling Thunder onto it. Cool spot. Too many dead spots here though as we hit a spot and then stop to look for more stuff to use in the next one.

RVD sets up Coast to Coast but gets shoved off and RVD winds up in barbed wire. Sick looking bump. The match more or less stops as the referee is thinking about stopping it. Instead we throw him back into the ring and Abyss gets&#8230;nothing. Ok then. Instead we get the Hogan ear taunt.

Van Dam comes back and sends him into the barbed wire board in the corner. Now it&#8217;s Abyss in trouble. RVD goes for the Five Star but Abyss moves and RVD has a tummy ache. And now It&#8217;s time for Janice. Well of course it is. RVD counters though and gets a pair of shots with Janice to the gut of Abyss and the Five Star. Abyss is bleeding from the mouth.

Rating: B-. Fun hardcore match with everyone beating the hell out of each other. Ok so maybe saying everyone for two people is a stretch but you get the concept. This worked fine for what it was with lots of weapons being used and all that jazz. They&#8217;re dragging this angle out for all it&#8217;s worth and more though so points for that&#8230;.I think. Fun match.

Abyss says here WE come. Oh great.

We recap the handicap match with the whole Deception thing. This is the other major angle and Hogan is VERY hurt keep in mind. Yeah I don&#8217;t buy it either.

Jeff Jarrett/Samoa Joe vs. D&#8217;Angelo Dinero/Kevin Nash/Jeff Jarrett

Joe vs. Pope start us off. Oh and Joe is fighting for Hulk&#8217;s honor despite having zero connection to him. Nothing special so far and we hit the floor. It more or less has broken down with Jarrett fighting Pope and the old guys vs. Joe. And so much for that as we get back to Nash vs. Joe.

The entrance ramp really does look good. Pretty basic match so far. Joe gets beaten on for a good while but FINALLY gets a shot in on Nash to get away. He goes for the tag and there goes Jarrett for your swerve. Nash says I told you and Joe is in trouble. Now it really is 3-1. Jackknife to Joe ends it.

Rating: D+. Just the match that no one cared about to build to the swerve. Pay no attention to the fact that we&#8217;ve been building up Sting vs. Jeff for months and now it&#8217;s all cool. I&#8217;ll allow him an explanation but dude, this was supposed to be the explanation, not more questions. Whatever man.

Anderson says he&#8217;ll win.

Here&#8217;s 3D for their major announcement. Yep they&#8217;re retiring, but they want one more match, and of course they want the Guns. They&#8217;re retiring either way. Nice. This is solid I think and it&#8217;s good that they&#8217;ll retire this way.

We recap Fourtune vs. EV 2.0. If there is ANY justice in the world, EV loses here. Naturally it&#8217;s more about Flair vs. Foley than anyone else.

Fourtune says exactly what you would expect them to say. Regular vest for AJ thank goodness.

Fourtune vs. EV 2.0

This is a one ring WarGames match. A man from each team starts and after a set amount of time (5 minutes I think) there&#8217;s a coin toss and another guy comes in from the winning team. That goes on for two minutes then a guy from the losing team comes in. Two more minutes of that and then the winning team gets the advantage again. Alternate until all 8 are in and then we lower the roof, complete with weapons. No pins or submissions until everyone is in.

EV has Dreamer, Sabu, Rhyno, Richards and Raven. Yeah ten people in there great. Foley is with them. Flair brings out AJ, Storm, Roode, Kaz and Morgan. Fourtune has the advantage so screw the coin flip idea. Flair is in an undershirt. Oh dear.

The old guys go at it before the match starts and we try to figure out who starts the match. Kaz and Richards to start. Again Taz wants to say ECW and can&#8217;t do it. Kaz beats the hell out of him to start. And he continues doing so. Well that&#8217;s what you get for sending in Richards as your leadoff man.

Stevie gets a Downward Spiral into a modified Koji Clutch but AJ comes in seconds later to make it 2-1. Richards is of course in WAY over his head and gets destroyed. Figure four on Richards and he&#8217;s almost dead. Dreamer is in next. How in the world is this guy feuding with AJ Styles?

Dreamer spits mist or something at AJ as Richards gets back into it. All of Fourtune is in blue which is a cool idea I guess. Roode goes in third as this is going to take awhile to just get everyone in. Flair punches Dreamer through the camera hole. I love that thing as it gives you far better shots.

Sabu comes in and hooks a seated crossface chickenwing on AJ which we&#8217;ll call a camel clutch for fun I guess. This is REALLY slow now with EV controlling. Dreamer is bleeding fairly badly. Storm is in so it&#8217;ll be Morgan and Raven or Rhyno in last. Storm turns the tide and we get BEER MONEY!

With nothing left in the other minute here&#8217;s Raven who looks stupid with blonde hair. He cleans some house and shoves a snot rag in someone&#8217;s face. Ah ok it was Roode. Dreamer gets his crotch stepped on for fun. Dude seriously, Raven is your hot tag in essence? Roode is busted open.

Sabu is busted too. Morgan comes in as the final member of Fourtune. He drills Richards and drills Sabu back first into the cage. Dreamer takes the elbows in the corner as the advantage does the same thing it&#8217;s done the whole time so far. Raven is bleeding too so every member of EV who is in the match is busted.

Big ass Gore to Storm and here comes the roof. This is where the advantage is supposed to come for EV I guess. Flair and Foley get into it of course as is their custom. EV takes over and there are bigger weapons on top of the cage such as a table, a ladder and something else that I can&#8217;t make out.

Raven and Morgan beat the hell out of each other as EV is mostly in control. Morgan goes for the Carbon Footprint and misses, hitting the door which doesn&#8217;t move at all. Kaz gets drilled into the door and there it goes. Richards and Kaz go up and we set up the ladder up there. This always scared the living hell out of me.

Sabu dives through the door to take out Morgan and maybe Storm. Richards sets up the table on top of the cage and Kaz goes up the ladder and here&#8217;s Kendrick on top of the cage too. Kaz goes through the table and Kendrick appears to be meditating or something. In the ring Dreamer drills AJ in the leg and drops him on a chair, winning the match. Yes, EV won the match and everything seems to be fine with it. WELL OF COURSE THEY ARE.

Rating: D+. Not much here as there were a lot of very slow spots. Also the Kendrick thing just did nothing for it. The weapons were ok but the ending felt kind of tacked on. This never got to the level that they wanted it to get to and that hurt it a lot. This was one of the weaker matches they&#8217;ve done with this gimmick and I think a lot of that is due to the participants.

Oh yeah. DID I MENTION EV 2.0 JUST FUCKING BEAT FOURTUNE and that TOMMY DREAMER PINNED AJ FUCKING STYLES??? And people wonder why this company can&#8217;t be taken seriously.

Music video about the main event.

TNA World Title: Mr. Anderson vs. Kurt Angle vs. Jeff Hardy

Hardy has new music. Nothing all that special as again you can barely understand it. He&#8217;s called challenger #1. Who exactly is he challenging if no one has the title? Anderson is in gray tights which is odd. It&#8217;s 10:33 and we&#8217;re just starting. Think they&#8217;re cutting this close? No big match intros either which is weird also.

Angle is knocked to the floor and Anderson gets a neckbreaker on Hardy for two. Angle pops in and goes for Anderson&#8217;s knee. Big old belly to belly as it&#8217;s all Angle here. Then Hardy saves and it&#8217;s all Hardy. Little theme going on there. Angle Germans Hardy who Germans Anderson to take both of them over in a cool spot.

It gets two on Hardy as we keep going. 10:37 and no sign of THEY which scares the hell out of me. Hardy sends Angle up and over and might be hurt. I don&#8217;t buy it but whatever. Hardy goes over the top in a dive to take out everyone. Back in and Angle is ok, hooking a chinlock on Hardy after a cover gets two.

Running German to Hardy and he&#8217;s up seconds later. Ok then. Hey we went a full two hours and 40 minutes before we got a shot of Dixie. Angle is busted open a bit. Angle busts out some Germans on Anderson as Hardy is down. Hardy gets some of the same. Ankle Lock on the face painted one.

Anderson tries to save and winds up in the ankle lock. Angle locks the ankle lock on BOTH of them at once. That looks awesome. Naturally it doesn&#8217;t work but it looked cool while it was on. Anderson gets that rolling fireman&#8217;s carry slam from the middle rope on Angle so that Hardy can cover both for two.

10:45 now as this has somehow been going 12 minutes. Angle Slam gets two on Hardy. Top rope Angle Slam on Anderson but Hardy gets the cover for two. The fans think this is awesome and it&#8217;s not bad. Twist of Fate to Anderson and the Swanton hits. Angle saves into the ankle lock and Hardy is in trouble.

Jeff kicks off and sends Angle into a Mic Check for a VERY close two. Pinfall reversal sequence gets a lot of two counts. Angle is the only one left and hits the moonsault on Hardy for two again as Anderson is still down. Angle and Anderson go at it and block each others&#8217; finishers.

And there goes the referee. Oh damn it. Everyone is down and here comes Eric with a chair. And here it comes. This is what TNA has spent the last 4 months building to. And what a shock: HULK IS HERE! Or at least his music is here. Yep there he is but on crutches. He needs help getting into the ring which I don&#8217;t buy.

Hulk looks pissed at Eric who throws the chair out and wipes his hands. Hardy stumbles to his feet on the floor and gets in. Both Bischoff and Hogan have crutches and Hogan gives Jeff his. Angle is up. Hardy pops Angle with the crutch and Hogan points at Jeff. Yes, it appears that Jeff Hardy, the most popular star in the world, is part of They. Twist of Fate to Anderson, and Hardy is world champion.

Rating: B. Ending aside obviously, this was a solid main event. It felt like a big match, but then again I would prefer a singles match for the title. That&#8217;s the traditionalist in me talking but if there is a match to end the biggest show of the year, only on very special occasions (this isn&#8217;t one of them) should it not be one on one for the world title.

Here comes Jeff Jarrett and Abyss. The fans throw trash in for no apparent reason. Hogan and Abyss hug, and THEY are revealed. Yes, it was Hogan and Bischoff with Hardy all along. RVD comes down and yells at Jeff and is of course laid out. Massive posing ends the show.

Overall Rating: B-. This one took me a very long time to reach as it&#8217;s now almost 330 Monday afternoon as I write this. This show, without a doubt, was not boring. The ending was a legit shock and I think lived up to most of the hype, but we&#8217;ll get to that later.

As for the rest of the card, there are two important things here. Number one, Lethal vs. Williams was the only standard one on one match. Number two, expect to see a lot less wrestling in the near future. Nothing was incredibly bad, but not a lot really stood out.

What I saw in this card was a great example of an old school WCW card: the opening stuff was great, then the stars come on and things go downhill a bit. For instance, Fourtune loses? Why? I understand the whole heels win at the end so faces have to win something, but dude, Tommy Dreamer beat AJ Styles at the biggest show of the year in 2010. The theory may work fine but when you put it into action that doesn&#8217;t mean it works.

And now for the big reason this show has perplexed me so: the main event. The match itself was rather good and considering my disdain for triple threats that&#8217;s saying a lot. As for the angle, the best thing I can say about it is that it was shocking. I didn&#8217;t see Hardy turning. Hogan and Bischoff I did and I have the LD posts to prove it.

The common issue with the turn is that it makes no sense. It does make sense to a degree but it&#8217;s one of those things that you have to suspend a lot of disbelief, think about a lot of things, ignore a lot of things and just accept parts of. That&#8217;s rarely good and I don&#8217;t think it&#8217;s good here.

The big comparison has been to Vince and Austin at Mania 17. Not really as in that it was simple as JR put it: &#8220;Steve Austin has sold his soul to the devil himself to win the WWF Title!&#8221; There. That&#8217;s it. That&#8217;s your explanation. There is no conspiracy, there is no hidden meaning, there is nothing but Austin saying he&#8217;s not good enough to beat Rock on his own and is taking the shortcut to get what he wants.

This is a huge conspiracy that is going to require a lot of explanation and in which something is going to get fouled up. I&#8217;ve said this many times: I don&#8217;t want to have to have a pencil and paper and a flow chart to understand an angle. TNA should not be more complicated than Lost.

Now after all that is said, the show was still good I thought. The ending was good. The shock was good. Impact is going to be through the roof for a few weeks. That being said, the real ratings are going to show through in a few weeks. They&#8217;ll be most interesting. I was VERY intrigued last night and while I think it came off as a letdown, the PPV has to be viewed as a success, despite Hogan managing to be the focus of the end of ANOTHER major show and angle.

I went to the Bound for glory event last night.

I have attended 3 Wrestlemania's and this was my first Bound for Glory event. Total opposite of each other. There was no fan interactive areas, no big signs, nothing. Seemed like a house show at best. I have attended a WWE house show there that had more fans in it. Very second rate stuff. One merchandise stand with the same old stuff.

Now let me get to the show. I was able to get seats on the bleachers on the floor in the last row which made for a great view of the ring and entrance. I was able to buy these an hour before the show. Their "Super Bowl" of PPV and I was able to buy seats 12 rows from the ring. WOW. Anyway, there was no dark match at all to hype the crowd. Jeremy Borash hyping the crowd for backstage passes that I believe no one got.

Now on to the matches...

Best match of the night was MCMG and Generation me. Wow those guys can work.

The Knockout match was so poorly timed that it looked like my 2 year old booked it.

Eric Young and Orlando Jordan tag with Ink, Inc was good only because of EY. He is good with the fans and brings a sense of humor to the ring.

The monster's ball match with no blood. really? really? These guys could have blown the roof off with high spots but, just went thru the motions.

I had no idea that Jay Lethal was wrestling on the card. Real good hype for the X-division champ. The guy works great and could have a great match with Amazing Red but no, put him with the guy that holds his wrist and wiggles his head.

The 10-10-10 match.....WOW Jeff screwing Samoa Joe. Couldn't see that coming. Samoa Joe can be like Dusty Rhodes was against the horseman in the 80's, yet they continue to bury him.

Lethal Lockdown match just showed how bad the EV2/ECW guys are and out of shape. Sabu was winded by the time he came down for the match. Too many guys in the ring to do what they needed to do to make the match great. Nothing like putting Fortune in the grave by letting Dreamer and crew get the win.

Now on to the Main Event...
First let us acknowledge that all 3 guys got their start and fame from WWE. Not a TNA original in the main event. Great match that ended terribly. Eric can not act at all. Let me hold the chair in place while Hulk makes his way down the ramp in 5 minutes. That reminded me of the Iron Sheik coming down for the Gimmick Battle Royal at Mania. Those 3 guys were giving the fans a great match to just have a screw job ending. You don't screw the main event of your biggest PPV. You have a clean win then you do the 10-10-10 angle. This PPV looked like it was put together at Hooters over beer and wings on Sunday Afternoon.

I rated this a 2 star ppv for the fact of the opening match and the main event.

Can I ask why this website would post this on their front page since

1. It pretty much is one fans opinion and is very negative

and

2. Why they would post it since it has some false information in it.

Lets start with this.......

1. This fan said that there have been WWE house shows that have had more people and the arena, yet Pwinsider reported the arena about 95 percent full not including the area where TNA had their hard cameras.

2. The Monsters Ball match did have blood when he said it didn't

3. Jay Lethal's match was advertised and listed on their website for week. Jay Lethal even had a video package on Impact. Yet he didn't know Lethal was on the card.

4. He said Sabu was winded by the time he came DOWN for the match. Well since they where all standing by the ring to start the match and all he had to do was walk into the cage it seems like this person wasn't in the arena at all and just assumed it was like every other Lethal Lock Down match where they come out from the back after 2 minutes.

I understand that CSR shits on TNA and people that run this site might not like TNA, but I don't see them posting negative feed back from WWE PPV's and other events yet this guy gets to have email posted with false information on their website. Please discuss and tell why this is. It seems like this person wasn't even there or some one made this up who didn't see the PPV. TNA had a fan interaction and there were signs int he crowed and a lot to be exact and people went backstage. Din West was even giving out FREE merchandise while people waited outside and sold the brown bag specials with 4 NEW DVDs and NEW T-Shirts.

The fans throw trash in for no apparent reason.

I just want to make a comment about this.

For all of you who don't believe this is a revitalization of an nWo type of angle, pay attention to what KB noticed here; trash being thrown into the ring.

If I'm not mistaken, this also happened when Hogan made his Bash at the Beach heel turn. I'd bet my bottom dollar that Russo planted people in the audience to toss the trash into the ring in order to provide symbolism and a direct relation to the BATB heel turn.

I just want to make a comment about this.

For all of you who don't believe this is a revitalization of an nWo type of angle, pay attention to what KB noticed here; trash being thrown into the ring.

If I'm not mistaken, this also happened when Hogan made his Bash at the Beach heel turn. I'd bet my bottom dollar that Russo planted people in the audience to toss the trash into the ring in order to provide symbolism and a direct relation to the BATB heel turn.

Or could it have not been just smart fans who thought it would be cool to do that if the ME ended like it had? Of course you are entitled to your opinion, but that is a stretch since I know people who where there and a lot of people from the fan interaction who traveled in threw trash.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back