• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

[BFG] The Aftermath, The Chaos, The Results

It all makes sense! Hardy came WITH Hogan and Bischoff to TNA. I think its awesome! I seriously never even considered Jeff Hardy turning heel! This is truly exciting!

Plus, here comes an awesome RVD/Hardy rivalry!

And what about Angle?!

WOW- just WOW!!

Thats it huh?

:rolleyes:

I saw nothing tonight that impressed me! Except the Guns of course. Thats to be expected!

Fourtune loses- HUH?

"they" and "deception" were THAT? Pretty much everyone knew 1 of the 3 was gonna turn & be part of "deception" or "they". I guess the suprise was: it was Hardy & not Angle or Anderson. & that "deception & they" were one in the same. But...wow! Doesnt this dude still have a chance to go to jail/prison in the near future?

All Hail Jeff Hardy!! HaHa- sorry I just shit my pants a lil bit, as I laughed out loud! Im really supposed to be impressed with: Hogan, Bichoff, Jarrett, Hardy & Abyss as a NWO-like stable?? REALLY???

Im not impressed...Im just confused :disappointed:

They kept saying Angle would retire if he lost, but obviously not now. I like the Jeff Hardy heel turn though the jury is still out on him aligning with Hogan/Bischoff/Abyss/Jarrett.

Hmmmm....so...

you have a decent opening match...

And it goes down hill from there

And of course it ends with NWO...or...whatever. It's garbage. hardy won't draw as a heel. He won't. Hogan and Bisch as heels...hmmm...that could be fresh and innovative.

Oooo...careful of that puddle of sarcasm.

And Double J, yeah, awesome. And let's not forget the monster Abyss! Why, that is a hell of a tandem!

*Gag*

Garbage. What should have been a solid main event was sullied with this re-invent the NWO bullshit. Wolfpac failed, Nwo 2000 failed, WWENWO failed, TNA FAIL.

Who ever is funding this crap needs to wise up. What a bunch of garbage.

Haters gonna hate....damn right.

With good reason. THIS.

ya know fine, Eric Bischoff, Hogan heel turn.........Jarrett Hardy deception......cool.......but what the fuck why did tna have to drop the ball with the "THEY" storyline.......ugh tna i keep giving you chances an just like my exwife you keep sucking other guys cocks.......i think im gonna have to do to you tna just like i did to my exwife an divorce ur ass! wow......maybe 28 years old is too old to watch wrestling anymore, i mean on one hand we have wwf a kid only program.......then on the other we have some want to be promotion who keeps dropping the ball with everything they do.....tna you are getting to be worse than my dallas cowboys.........an just like i'm gonna stop watching them an start rooting for da bears.......i think i'm gonna have to stop watching wrestling..........wow.......im just heartbroken.......wow

Maybe the Jeff Hardy turn was unexpected, but I felt the whole end to the match was incredibly poorly done. Once Hogan it was pretty clear he was in on it(I actually expected him to leg drop Angle and Anderson like at Bash at the Beach) and when he gave the crutch to Hardy all I could think of was Wrestlemania 17, Austin vs Rock. I was new fan of TNA, but I was disappointed with the apparent payoff.

2 months of they and 10-10-10 and this is what we get this should erase all thoughts that Hogan and Bischoff are going to save TNA complete crap.

Dear WrestleZone Maniacs,

Wow, what a disapoinment....the whole PPV SUCKED in my opinion...and for "THEY" to be Hardy, Jarret, abbys, bishoff and hogan...is horrific...Hardy has no mic skills to pull of the "BAD" guy and to me it looked so....BAD, So what TNA is saying is that Jeff Hardy is the leader of "THEY" WOW....I'm glad I didn't pay to c this PPV..watched it for free... So my ? to all of u WrestleZone Maniacs..what did u think of the PPV, and the outcome of "THEY"?

Sincerly,

Ryan Christopher

nHo 4 life

Maybe the Jeff Hardy turn was unexpected, but I felt the whole end to the match was incredibly poorly done. Once Hogan it was pretty clear he was in on it(I actually expected him to leg drop Angle and Anderson like at Bash at the Beach) and when he gave the crutch to Hardy all I could think of was Wrestlemania 17, Austin vs Rock. I was new fan of TNA, but I was disappointed with the apparent payoff.
First off, i dont know if Hogan can drop the leg or not because of his surgery, BUT the "they" storyline just turned into a surprise move. Everyone expected "they" to be Hogan, Abyss, Bischoff, Jarrett, but i dont think anyone thought that Jeff Hardy would be part of this group. I personally thought it would be Mr. Anderson, but Hardy is a BIG surprise, big shock, i will wait and see on a heel Hardy, honestly, has anyone seen a heel Jeff Hardy yet???? Anyway, big surprise move here, now it should be easy to guess what else happened. I bet Dixie didnt sign Abyss' firing papers, she likely signed over half of the company to Hogan/Bischoff (which gives them as much power as Dixie).

I feel cheated. I knew Hardy was gonna turn heel because he was all but ignored this whole time. Then we have Jarrett and Abyss just walk out and hug? No beatings? No destruction? At least the NWO had some ass whippings going on! Abyss didn't even bring out Janice! And where was Sting, who's been dying to get his hands on Hogan?!

I paid money to order this one PPV to see some new blood, and I got good wrestling action ruined by piss poor rehash! Never again, TNA. Never again.

18 months ago was the peak of my TNA fandom. I'll call it around Lockdown 09, which I attended. Ever since the Hogan/Bischoff takeover, my fandom waned pretty quickly. I started catching up recently because of the big ppv. Now I can finally say, Death to TNA. WTF was that. Nevermind the fact that they are recycling an overused storyline to begin with, but I have never seen a sloppier execution.

God dammit, fuck TNA.

Bloody hell it took 10 months for Hogan and Bichoff too turn heel. Wait Jarret is with them? Ummm so who exactly isn't a heel now? ECW 2.0, Angle, Anderson and MCMG? Seriously how many heels does TNA need? Most of their good talent are heels. Are Sting/Nash/Pope heels? Ah fuck TNA.

What a turn around BFG09 and BFG10 has been. A year ago everything was balanced, a year later the storylines are over the top and confusing. I miss BFG09 - Jan 9th 2010 of TNA. The good couple of months

Never been a big TNA fan, but I have to say they put on a great show tonight.

Liked the opening tag match and I liked the Lethal Lockdown match, although Fortune should have won. The old blood is supposed to put the new blood over, not the other way around. But oh well.

As for the big swerve at the end, it actually made sense if you think about it. Jeff Hardy, Hogan and Bischoff all came to TNA on the same night. So its possible that they've had this planned the whole time. Pretty clever if you think about it. Plus it's unexpected.

My only problem is ending your franchise ppv on that note. Seems like something that should have been saved for another event. Your franchise ppv should always end with a clean finish. And it wasn't the best executed swerve, but not nearly as sloppy as the Bearer/Kane/Taker finish at Hell In A Cell.

Never seen a TNA ppv from start to finish, this was the first. Just a casual fan, but this swerve has me hooked. "THEY" could be a modern day NWO. Who knows?

by the way, now that "they" have been revealed, that piece of paper that dixie signed on impact, I bet she signed the company back over to Jarrett without her knowing it. Now Bischoff and Hogan can claim that they saved TNA. This is so predictable. kind of exciting, but know how the rest of it will play out is a big let down.

Very poorly done, I didnt see Hardy turning heel, but everything else was pretty crappy (with the exception of the Tag Title Match)......Doesnt really make any sense, but then again when does TNA?? Ive wanted TNA to succeed so bad!! but they keep dropping the ball for me. I admit i liked Hardy turning and was suprised by it, but nothing in TNA's overall product looks like its gonna change....

Thank you Mr. Bischoff... You are a genius... You always have been, and you always will be. You can never make the IWC happy, nor should you. The IWC does not represent MOST pro wrestling fans. No one saw the Jeff Hardy heel turn, and no one expected what happend tonight. You played this whole thing perfectly. No one expected to see Hogan tonight, and NO ONE thought that Jeff Hardy would win the title or turn heel. There will be some great tv coming in the next few months, and I can't wait... First time I have been truly excited about pro wrestling since Goldberg showed up in the WWE. Thank you Bischoff...

People will bitch and complain, but this is a good move. Hogan and Bischoff will have control. Think about what they can do. People still need to wait and see how this plays out.

OK ‘ya smarks, there were about a gazillion words typed on this forum predicting the outcome of many storylines and matches at BFG, If you were right about “They”, “Deception”, the outcome of the Main event or other matches, or any of the other revelations at BFG, quote your post and tell us how you came to your conclusion.

If you were wrong about something you predicted for BFG, quote your post and tell us what threw you off.

Did your prediction change as it got closer to BFG and more hints were reveled?

Did your prediction change during BFG as the ppv progressed?

Ric-Flair.jpg

pitiful...I mean why have Fourtune lose???? Really, I mean we know Hogan and Bischoff hate Flair, but what the hell? Those guys could really be a money draw for TNA. I like the group, but damn, none of them can beat Jay Lethal, and now they lose to a bunch of over the hill has beens.

Hardy turns and Jarrett, Abyss, Hogan, and Bischoff are they...why have Abyss lose? No sense at all...Take out RVD with a masked man or something...reveal it later to be Jarrett or Hardy...

If I was a TNA original, I would go to ROH...this is pitiful.

I am a TNA guy...quit watching WWE...may be sticking to the office and thursday night football..

Dear WrestleZone Maniacs,

Wow, what a disapoinment....the whole PPV SUCKED in my opinion...and for "THEY" to be Hardy, Jarret, abbys, bishoff and hogan...is horrific...Hardy has no mic skills to pull of the "BAD" guy and to me it looked so....BAD, So what TNA is saying is that Jeff Hardy is the leader of "THEY" WOW....I'm glad I didn't pay to c this PPV..watched it for free... So my ? to all of u WrestleZone Maniacs..what did u think of the PPV, and the outcome of "THEY"?

Sincerly,

Ryan Christopher

nHo 4 life

Just because something is unpredictable doesn't mean its good. They wasted a lot of time getting to the point, this had to be a plan B otherwise all this bs for a Jeff hardy heel turn (you know the dude that might go to jail for a while pretty soon) is just stupid.

I want my 34.99 back, my first and last TNA ppv purchase.

Line of the night from Tenay, "Hardy was supposed to be a role model" the guy that is facing charges of drug trafficking.

WCW didn't work 10 years ago, ECW didn't work 10 years ago. Thats why they went out of business. Using 80% of the same talent as then and expect to beat WWE is laughable.

WWE is actually creating stars. TNA is rehashing bad storylines.

The day they didn't given Heyman hire/fire power is the day they sealed there doom. Even money there us no BFG 2012

by the way, now that "they" have been revealed, that piece of paper that dixie signed on impact, I bet she signed the company back over to Jarrett without her knowing it. Now Bischoff and Hogan can claim that they saved TNA. This is so predictable. kind of exciting, but know how the rest of it will play out is a big let down.
First off, let me tell the guy who asked about Nash, Sting and Pope. Nash is likely leaving soon, Sting will be a face more than likely and tell Dixie and others that he told you so and Pope will join him as a face and Joe will likely be after Jarrett for revenge. So they will be the likely faces that take on "they." As for the paper Dixie signed, i think it has ALOT to do with the company, likely giving control to Jarrett, Hogan and Bischoff.

Really disappointed with TNA. I like Hardy as heel... I also enjoyed most of the PPV.

But c'mon... EV2 over Fortune? Is that how you want to push the new talent? Hogan/Bischoff as THEY? REALLY? After all the BUILD UP?!? REALLY?!?

I'm really upset!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back