• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

[BFG] The Aftermath, The Chaos, The Results

So where does this leave Sting, Nash, Pope?

Jarret walks out on Joe, and they beat Joe down...possible that they are alligned with THEY?

If this was the case the whole thing was a big misdirect into thinking Hogan and Sting were agaisnt each other. Putting them together would throw out a lot of history that has been brought into this with Sting's promo the other night.

EV2 needs to come out and retire their act now after one last amazing performance...otherwise will they ever end on a high note to serve the legacy of ECW?

ya know fine, Eric Bischoff, Hogan heel turn.........Jarrett Hardy deception......cool.......but what the fuck why did tna have to drop the ball with the "THEY" storyline.......ugh tna i keep giving you chances an just like my exwife you keep sucking other guys cocks.......i think im gonna have to do to you tna just like i did to my exwife an divorce ur ass! wow......maybe 28 years old is too old to watch wrestling anymore, i mean on one hand we have wwf a kid only program.......then on the other we have some want to be promotion who keeps dropping the ball with everything they do.....tna you are getting to be worse than my dallas cowboys.........an just like i'm gonna stop watching them an start rooting for da bears.......i think i'm gonna have to stop watching wrestling..........wow.......im just heartbroken.......wow
I feel your pain, bro. I feel your pain.

Sorry for the hijack.

Back to TNA. I'm glad I was able to find a free feed on the internet for BFG. HUGE disappointment.

I woulda been majorly pissed had I actually paid for this.

This is the first PPV from TNA that I've watched. The "THEY" angle had me hooked. And while I'll admit that the Hardy heel turn caught my interest, this was no different than a normal TNA Impact show only with a few more lights.

Again, glad I didn't pay for this shat.

Thank you Mr. Bischoff... You are a genius... You always have been, and you always will be. You can never make the IWC happy, nor should you. The IWC does not represent MOST pro wrestling fans. No one saw the Jeff Hardy heel turn, and no one expectat TNA woued what happend tonight. You played this whole thing perfectly. No one expected to see Hogan tonight, and NO ONE thought that Jeff Hardy would win the title or turn heel. There will be some great tv coming in the next few months, and I can't wait... First time I have been truly excited about pro wrestling since Goldberg showed up in the WWE. Thank you Bischoff...

Nobody? Um. Try everybody. This was the most ridicullously predictable, boring, flat, stupid and pathetic climax to a PPV I have ever seen. Eric Bischoff a genius? Um. please god tell me what was so genius about an entire PPV build making no fucking sense?

Okay, here.... So Dixie has known for months that TNA would change forever tonight? She tweets about it. Talks about it. Rants about it. Then, when it happens, she looks surprised? Yeah. Way to fucking go.

Holy Motherfucking hell. No. No. No. A band of midgets wearing banana skins, singing New Zealands national anthem would have been more logical than what we were just subjected to.

Eric Bischoff a genius? Really?

I get that you are entitled to your opinion, and thats fine, but c'mon. nobody saw it coming? What planet have you been on?

Nice, another TNA epic fail ahahaha! Chalk another one up for the most pathetic excuse for a wrestling promotion in the history of human existance. Thank god I stopped paying money for these things years ago, Jeff Hardy heel champ thats the stupidest thing I've seen since...oh wait since the last TNA PPV :lmao: and seriously the NWO "double arm point at someone" is older lamer and more played out than the EV 2.0 and the " i wish attitude era was back" combined. And there are people that wonder why sooo many people hate on TNA, i hope TNA stays around forever because they provide me with endless comic relief monthly.Well done TNA, well done.

Just because something is unpredictable doesn't mean its good. They wasted a lot of time getting to the point, this had to be a plan B otherwise all this bs for a Jeff hardy heel turn (you know the dude that might go to jail for a while pretty soon) is just stupid.
if this is plan B, then what was plan A??? Give the title to Anderson?? i think this was the plan A. i dont know if he will go to jail, BUT the turn was a surprise, will it be good is another story, We havent seen Hardy work as a heel, so the question is, will he be a good heel?? if Hardy turns into a great heel than i think the storyline worked, if he fails, then the storyline failed.

Wasn't a TNA fan before and never will be now. What a dissapointment they coulda had solid gold with this and totally sharted on it. My god how on earth can anyone say with a straight face that they're a fan after this. WWEs lame endings to ppvs are bad enough but to constantyl revisit old storylines and actually make them worse how is it even possible. I feel very sorry for all the TNA marks out there yall were just ass raped by this shithole of a promotion. And then to have fortune beaten by a buncha never was hasbeens wtf? I see maybe a year left for TNA and then its goodbye and after this I say good riddance.

The even stupider thing is that Dixie goes on Twitter all the time, says things are going to change forever.... and if they are "against" Dixie, then she knew about this in advance? Makes no fucking sense. Bring back kayfabe or disconnect Dixies internet access. Fucking stupid.

Hardy,Jarrett, Abyss, Hogan, and Bischoff typical tna payoff very very lame.
so they are three guys who can't wrestle and now tna will be taken over by hardy and abyss alone what a freaking joke.everyone is shocked by hardy going heel but that was boung to happen..ev2 wins to kill the heat of fourtune so "they" get it all..this was predictible any fan worth anything knew bischoff was behind they after impact and who really cares what jarrett is doing and now we get more boring hogan and bischoff in ring promos every thursday.i bet hulk and eric are patting each other on the back for this one thinking they have shocked everyone like they did with the nwo but this is lame hogan proved the last year he has drawing power for tna and he should just be helping to book and should not be on tv.hardy being heel might be fun to watch but he needs to change his work in ring if he keeps doing same moves people will cheer anyways he needs to actualy try n get some real heat for this to work,i doubt it will abyss couldn't get heat when dragging dixie out on impact and trying threaten her.what they should have done was swerve everyone and had they be fortune with abyss..since tna couldn't find someone else to be "they"....but this was completelt lame

What a disappointment. All that build up, all that time, everything led to the most obvious of things, poorly executed. And Jeff Hardy wins the title and turns heel? Let's make the guy who can't cut a promo for the life of him, who wrestles a style that won't work as a heel, who could be going to jail anytime, a heel and the top guy. Good f'cking job! What a let down. EV2 win!? This was horrible, glad I didn't waste money on it. Once again, you hope TNA finally does something great and shocks you, but it's just the same crap and disappointment as always.

Nobody? Um. Try everybody. This was the most ridicullously predictable, boring, flat, stupid and pathetic climax to a PPV I have ever seen. Eric Bischoff a genius? Um. please god tell me what was so genius about an entire PPV build making no fucking sense?

Okay, here.... So Dixie has known for months that TNA would change forever tonight? She tweets about it. Talks about it. Rants about it. Then, when it happens, she looks surprised? Yeah. Way to fucking go.

Holy Motherfucking hell. No. No. No. A band of midgets wearing banana skins, singing New Zealands national anthem would have been more logical than what we were just subjected to.

I get that you are entitled to your opinion, and thats fine, but c'mon. nobody saw it coming? What planet have you been on?

Thank God there is someone else here with some sense. The way Dixie has gone on and on about this change, it makes her look fucking stupid. TNA is never going to be able to compete with the WWE. Never.

The people shitting on this PPV were going to shit on it no matter. To say this PPV wasn't worth the money is absolutely crazy. How was this like another Impact. Everyone is just pissed off because they didn't see it coming. Every match on the card was fantastic and they all told a story. Get off the fucking hate and stop with the BS. This PPV was fantastic and it still has a lot of questions to be answered on Impact.

What was the paper Dixie signed
What is Jarrett doing with them
What does Hardy have to say
Who else will be apart of them because there is only 2 people who can go every week in the ring

I see the TNA haters are out in full force. That's fine, you're entitled to your opinion. TNA painted themselves into a corner-they hyped this PPV up so much, anything that happened would be a disappointment. Bischoff turning heel wasn't a surprise, & I guess Hogan's turn wasn't either, although I honestly didn't expect him to be there. But I don't know of anyone who thought Jeff Hardy would turn heel. I thought it would be Anderson, & I hoped it would be him. But I never expected Hardy, mainly because I don't ever remember him playing the heel role. Of course, it also makes you wonder how he & Abyss could've spent a month beating the hell out of one another. But, that's pro wrestling I guess. It'll be interesting to see if Hardy can pull this off.

As for the matches themselves, I would argue that they were as good or better than anything on the last few WWE PPVs. I'm sure plenty will laugh at that, but the last 2 matches were easily as entertaining as anything WWE has put on in the last few months. I enjoyed the PPV, so that's really all I care about.

By the way, was Hogan really injured? Because even the haters have to admit that if he isn't, his performance was one of the greatest in wrestling history.

What the fuck are you all bitching about? We ALL knew that Hogan, Bischoff and Jarrett were on it from the start. That was the most obvious part of them all. Add Hardy to it - GREAT! Anderson's been a heel, Angle's been a heel, I don't think Hardy has.

You got the shock value, you got the swerve, and on iMPACT you'll get the final answers. A heel turn does miracles to wrestlers.

What would've pleased YOUR fancy needs? James Mitchell? 'The fuck is his job in TNA? To Take it over? Why? What has Mitchell done?

Oh wait, you want the AAA guys? You mean, the ones that 90% of the public doesn't even recognize? The skinny, cheesy bastards who maybe hardly even speak english are gonna come and take TNA over? How? Are they gonna moonsault on the logo?

This was a great ending to a GREAT fucking PPV ( except for EV2 vs Fourtune in a LETHAL LETDOWN match ).

Last time I felt like this was maybe 10 years ago. That was a phenomenal move, and Hardy was pretty much the perfect guy to do it. Great job TNA. Fuck me for liking it.

I agree that its a rehash but on the other hand NO ONE saw Hardy turning. We all knew it was Hogan and Bischoff as they, JJ and Abyss. So Hardy adds a new element to it. If Vince and HHH came out during Sheamus and Orton's match and handed Sheamus the sledgehammer while HHH was DX chopping him you all would say it was genius. So when Eric and Hogan do it, it sucks. Not saying that I am a TNA Mark as I watch both but most of us need to step back and look at the broad picture. Fourtune will now be faces as they will try to end this band, EV2 is gone, Joe will now have a reason to attack everyone. More plots just opened up because of this. All i ask is that they will not have the whole roster in this group like the NWO did. We now have how many stables out there.....500, this is a stable fight for all of TNA. I see Dixie begging for Flairs help now along with Sting, Nash (he's retiring nevermind), joe and everyone else out there. There is always management fights. Vince, Shane, Stephanie, the corporation, DX, NWO, it goes on and on and on. Now on the other hand had Bischoff taken the crutch and beat Hogan and Hardy and Anderson..... I think it would have played out better as Bischoff would have turned on everyone.

I don't see how even the biggest TNA marks could be happy with the payoff of the they storyline. I've seen many people on this forum say they thought it would be Hogan, Bischoff, and Jarrett, and TNA marks defending to death TNA wouldn't do something that stupid. Here we go again another NWO type angle management vs management.

Making a guy facing prison the World Champion was just as bad if not worse. I think TNA will lose a lot of their already small fan base over this shit. This has to be one of the biggest let downs of a drawn out storyline ever.

Did I stutter? If KNEW that Hogan was going to be there and if you KNEW that Jeff Hardy would join "they" and win the title, then where the hell were you at when EVERYBODY ELSE was throwing their opinion around the past several weeks? NO ONE, and I mean NO ONE mentioned ANYTHING about Hardy turning heel... Everyone thought that it would be either Angle or Anderson.

Yes, Eric Bischoff is a genius... The only man to ever beat Vince McMahon at his own game. So many people think that Heyman is a genius... Heyman is better than average, but when again did he run the TOP wrestling company in the world? Bischoff is the real deal and he proved it tonight.

nWo 4 Life...

Everyone is just pissed off because they didn't see it coming.

Didn't see it coming?!? Everybody was saying THEY is Hogan/Bischoff... everybody knew. There were guys, like me, that refused to the idea because it was stupid, didn't make sense and because I wanted something else, something more special, something more shocking... I wanted TNA to succeed and AWE the audience... We wanted TNA to shock the world and show that they are the real deal. But TNA came with this BS. They dropped the ball. And they have disappointed me BIG TIME.

The only thing I didn't see coming was the Hardy turn. Besides that, everything else was too predictable.

stop asking for paul heyman he is no wrestling genius and if he actualy was he would be booking tna he knows wrestling is different now...heyman barely booked ecw he just produced the hell out of it..dreamer even said on the wwe dvd that heyman was asking guys what they wanted to do instead of telling them..and we all know raven booked all of his stuff...i like heyman and think he could hide the weaknesses of tna's talent but he would have to have a booking commity like wwe......i agree dixie and every wrestler on twitter is really f'n dumb

Everything was predictible regarding THEY but Hardy winning. He's still dealing with legal issues and then he's the champ of your company...TNA is screwed.

I thought this was a Fantastic PPV you can call me a MARK but I don't care. MCMG v Gen Me was a Great Match and a Awesome way to open the Show. The Knockouts match was good for a women's match. I thought the INK.Inc vs EY & Jordan would be awful but It was not that bad. The X Division match was really good also between Lethal And Williams. Joe & Jarrett vs Nash Sting Pope was decent and better then I expected. The Monster's Ball with RVD and Abyss was really good and better than the The Whole F'n Show match. The Lethal Lockdown was Pretty Good even though I did not want EV2.0 to win. The Triple Threat was a Really good match and I'm willing to give The ending a chance before bashing it

Rating:A

Didn't see it coming?!? Everybody was saying THEY is Hogan/Bischoff... everybody knew. There were guys, like me, that refused to the idea because it didn't make sense and because I wanted something else, something more special, something more shocking... I wanted TNA to succeed and AWE the audience... but TNA came with this BS. They dropped the ball.

The only thing I didn't see coming was the Hardy turn. Besides that, everything else was too predictable.

I am talking about Hardy. What does TNA do right there to make this a pass in your eyes? Bring in WWE mid carders? Bring in people from AAA who can't speak English? Give me a break with the fucking hate. Lets just open up all the doors for people who only check the results on this website to come in here to shit on the PPV. It is ridiculous.

Just wanna add who cares if hardy turned he's shit anyways as a face and gonna be as a heel sorry hardy has no drawing power except with kids and TNA isn't a kiddie program. He's a druggie emo loser that's prolly gonna be in jail. TNA just don't make sense. And to all u marks sayin that people were gonna shit on it no matter what? Well I for one was hoping they'd do something right and they didn't. If TNA took a shit on a piece of bread and told u it was dinner ud all say it was the best thing ud ever eaten. Just once and for all admit TNA can not deliver.

I thought this was a Fantastic PPV you can call me a MARK but I don't care. MCMG v Gen Me was a Great Match and a Awesome way to open the Show. The Knockouts match was good for a women's match. I thought the INK.Inc vs EY & Jordan would be awful but It was not that bad. The X Division match was really good also between Lethal And Williams. Joe & Jarrett vs Nash Sting Pope was decent and better then I expected. The Monster's Ball with RVD and Abyss was really good and better than the The Whole F'n Show match. The Lethal Lockdown was Pretty Good even though I did not want EV2.0 to win. The Triple Threat was a Really good match and I'm willing to give The ending a chance before bashing it

Rating:A

Well then, all hope is truly lost when one of the more logical TNA marks on these forums comes on here and defends this travesty. I agree with you about the opening match but it was all downhill from there. And the revelation of "they" has got to be one of the biggest disappointments in pro wrestling that I can recall for some time.

Yeah,i knew TNA was going to colossally screw the pooch on this one.Whatever,TNA shot themselves in the foot like i predicted they would,yet again with "THEY".They put the title on a guy whos probably going to jail for a long ass time and everyone knew bischoff,hogan,jarrett,and abyss were going to turn.But at this point,fuck TNA.Fuck Dixie's tweets.Theyre full of shit.With WWE,you may have kiddie storylines and dance-offs and fucking hornswoggle but at least theyre doing something fresh and not doing something stupid like putting the title on jericho when hes about to leave.I think ill just watch ROH on account as theyve got solid wrestling and storylines and dont have EV2 being put over arguably one of the bes things TNA had going for them in fortune,but whatever.Who knows,on the bright side,since they got raging hardons for old storylines,maybe they'll do something revolving around the fingerpoke of doom:rolleyes:....yeah though really TNA,you dun goof'd.And you'd better believe the fans in the impact zone were throwing trash to the conclusion to this fucking stinker that they just witnessed.

I also watched it for free .. The first match was awesome and then from the it was good to ok to WTF ...I'm not to happy bout the whole hardy turn... but will watch thrusday to see what happens ... but think tna dug themself a hole .. nWo was cool ... 10yrs ago ... all well

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back