[BFG] The Aftermath, The Chaos, The Results

I don't see how even the biggest TNA marks could be happy with the payoff of the they storyline. I've seen many people on this forum say they thought it would be Hogan, Bischoff, and Jarrett, and TNA marks defending to death TNA wouldn't do something that stupid. Here we go again another NWO type angle management vs management.

Making a guy facing prison the World Champion was just as bad if not worse. I think TNA will lose a lot of their already small fan base over this shit. This has to be one of the biggest let downs of a drawn out storyline ever.

Couldn't have it said it better myself,I watched this on a Live Stream and im glad I didn't pay for that garbage. To give Jeff Hardy the Title with all of his Legal Problems is just stupid and beyond me but Welcome to TNA. Even I knew that "THEY" would be Hogan,Bischoff,and Jarrett,I said it before the PPV took place along with a bunch of other people. Its just going to turn into another Storyline of Management vs Managment,gee haven't seen that but 20 times.

For this TNA's Wrestlemania PPV and they go with that just proves TNA will never been a threat to the WWE. They will just be remembered for the crap they pull off like this tonight.

Why would everybody be disappointed? This is AWESOME! I wanna see a heel Jeff Hardy and how will they play this angle. Bischoff and Hogan are GENIUS! No one sees this is coming with Hardy turning heel. Love it! This is a lot better than NEXUS crap. WWE is stupid with their angles. NEXUS is NWO wannabe! TNA will be more interesting and exciting. Who knows who else will join "THEY". I will be watching TNA and see what happens. BFG PPV was amazing!

I didn't think the ppv as a whole was awful, but the ending was. I was hoping for a clean finish to an entertaining main event, (though I knew that was unlikely) but I felt it was done sloppy. The swerve was too slow and poorly executed. Maybe it was due to Hogan's condition(I honestly thought it was mostly kayfabe, but who knows) or as someone mentioned it could have been plan B. When RVD ran into the ring, I was basically hoping he was in on it too. Now that would have been a big swerve. While I don't feel it lived up to the hype, I can't say I'm that disappointed since from the very beginning I didn't think there was someone they could bring in that would live up to the hype.

oh there was great moments on the card........as for being a tna hater.......hell naw bro i have been a fan of tna since GOD DAMNED DAY MUTHERFUCKIN ONE! back when i had to get the ppvs on tapes from friends to watch..........so if anyone is a tna fan its me, but to have hardy like many have said....a man who has a drug problem, is going to court on some serious time charges become the main bad guy an champion......i'm sorry i just don't buy it..........you should have made Anderson or Angle the heel.........at least then there would have been a head to that whole I'm An Asshole thing.........cuase you sure as fuck aint STONE COLD MUTHERFUCKIN STEVE AUSTIN........but to have a man who runs around in gay face paint (yes there is a difference between his gay facepaint an Sting's facepaint not being gay) an I think im just gonna throw the word gay out there one more time..........i'm gay that tna decided to show the deception angle.......but what was gay is that they added abyss' "they" storyline to it...........when you run around telling people "they" are coming on 10-10-10 that means de de de they aren't fuckin here yet bishes...........but to put Eric "tapout" Young, an Orlando Gaga vs Ink INC on the card........takes away from the RVD/Abyss match, then to have ECW go over Fortune makes no sense at all..........at least have Taz cost ECW the match an say he was here before them an they need to get the F OUT.........the Knockouts match, ugh could have had Velvet win........AFTERALL have you seen that bubble butt? SHE IS THE HOTTEST WOMAN YOU HAVE ON THE PROGRAM.......not that I wouldnt go balls deep in Dixie..........or any of the others.......but Velvet is the hottest on the roster, an she HAS NEVER held the title........I mean Madison Rayne has held it...........jeezus.......that title's been passed around more than my exwife at the local wal-mart.........as far as NASH retiring.......I doubt it, I will believe it when I see it.....infact I highly doubt that any of these wrestlers actually (with the exception of Anderson cause we've seen him use his) are the ones posting things on twitter an facebook an myspace an crapalooza an ramalamadingdong.com, next i dont care that 3d is retiring.....its not a retirement at this moment if you challege one last match dumbass........i hope they lose, leave tna an go back to wwf only to get their asses beat by Kaval (which I see him disappearing from wwf soon).......next damn i understand that in everything that tna tried to do they kept the titles off the most popular tag team for 2 years in the MCMG, but tonite after they "injured" Alex Shelley last month, he miraculosly heals an can go like before in their match..........they should have had shelley act hurt an then MCMG lose the titles........then had them next month lose again, then 2 months from now MCMG gets the titles back in a Detroit Riot Street Fight, next.........Team 3d should have challenged Beer Money.........after all they passed the torch to them calling them THE BEST TAG TEAM IN THE WORLD TODAY.........so that MCMG can still work a program with The Young Bucks..........way to kill another rising tag team there TNA, an i was starting to like the Young Bucks...........next tna having flair an foley go at it on the outside was awesome........but they should have had Richards go off the top of the cell........or at least have Richards about to go then Kendrick come out an push Kaz off.........an what the fuck is Kendrick doing anyways.........doesn't he know he doesn't have Big Zeke anymore to watch his back...........Hogan needed to stay off the pay per view period........he should have played this out more an on Impact came out an asked Bischoff what the fuck was going on............so now we have:

NWO:TNA (Hardy, Jarrett, Abyss, Hogan, Bischoff)

Fortune: (Flair, Morgan, Williams, Beer Money, Styles, Kaz)

Wolfpack2.0: (Nash, Sting, Pope)

EV2.0: (Dreamer, Foley, Richards, Sabu, Kendrick, Raven, Rhino)

TNA: (everyone else not involved in these storylines)

THEN POOR LITTLE LONELY SAMOA JOE..........maybe they will let him go back to Joe's Gonna Kill You........

This pay per view was decent, I just wish the finish would have been better or that the deception an "they" angles were kept seperate.............

Lets just open up all the doors for people who only check the results on this website to come in here to shit on the PPV. It is ridiculous.

What an idiot... I'm a huge TNA supporter and I did watch the whole PPV.

And I've been one of the guys here obsessed with the THEY story and briniging in clues and excerpts of videos, etc. And since day one, I've been opposed to the idea of Hogan/Bischoff and how it didn't make sense what-so-ever.

And TNA let me down. They should be ashamed of themselves... recycling old storylines... And that's how they want to beat the WWE?

i have just made it home. saw results. didnt get a chance to catch i was workin. so let me get this strait. a bunch of fifty year old washed up bums beat fortune in lockdown. EY is hugging a "bi-polar" black. (i can say black guy, im black) 3d are retiring. lethal retains x division title. RVD beats Abyss and Hardy wins belt.ok there are alot of holes in this pay per view.
1.the number rated wrestler in the world along world, along with a stable of some of the companys and brightest stars. mind you with the maybe the greatest wrestler to ever lcae um up got beat by sabu( who looks horrible) stevie(who was neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeever a good wrestler) rhino ( one move thats all he has) a dreamer ( cant we all agree should never be seen in any ring again). they beat a team that immulating the magnificent seven or the four horseman. please someone explain this
2.since "they" have all the power why wouldn't "they" help abyss destroy rvd. i dont get it. mean wouldn't that make perfect since leadign up to the main event. i just reeeeelly dont understand .
there are just so many holes. and i dont get why the stories are so bad but please help me understand.

The people shitting on this PPV were going to shit on it no matter. To say this PPV wasn't worth the money is absolutely crazy. How was this like another Impact. Everyone is just pissed off because they didn't see it coming. Every match on the card was fantastic and they all told a story. Get off the fucking hate and stop with the BS. This PPV was fantastic and it still has a lot of questions to be answered on Impact.

What was the paper Dixie signed
What is Jarrett doing with them
What does Hardy have to say
Who else will be apart of them because there is only 2 people who can go every week in the ring

1) the paper was giving control to Jarrett
2) Jarrett is gonna be the leader *mark my words*
3) Hardy's gonna say "mumble mumble mumble OOHHHWAHAHAHAAA"
4) Hopefully no one cause this can't get as big as the NWO otherwise TNA will be Vince's in a matter of months.........

sorry please don't give me an infraction for that.......lol......i just really had to do that before someone else did...............

Well then, all hope is truly lost when one of the more logical TNA marks on these forums comes on here and defends this travesty. I agree with you about the opening match but it was all downhill from there. And the revelation of "they" has got to be one of the biggest disappointments in pro wrestling that I can recall for some time.

I'm not saying that "THEY" was not a bit disappointing but I'm willing to GIVE this a Chance from the Wrestling Quality alone this was Fantastic THe Opener was Great like you said X-Division was pretty good, a good Knockouts Match The Monster Ball was One of the Best Hardcore matches In recent Memory with some BRUTAL SPOTS. The Lethal Lockdown match was good except EV2.0 which I said I didn't like, the Nash Sting Pope Tag Match exceeded my expectations. The Triple Threat was an excellent Match until the REVEAL OF THEY and that was disappointing. Th Wrestling on The Show was Fantastic and the ONLY BAD THING was The Reveal of but I'm going to give it a chance. That's why I give it an A

I read that Hogan and Bischoff would go heel. I saw it and I'm still mind blown.

But what gets me more is the number of characters that are pissed. Samoa Joe ain't gonna take this lying down. Angle was supposed to retire, and well... yeah, that should be interesting. Anderson's totally pissed because ever since dude went face he's been getting screwed. RVD, he got clocked by his buddy Hardy, and he ain't liking that. And let's not forget about Sting, and Pope (and possibly Nash depending on if his twitter stuff is work or not, I can't tell).

So yeah. Maybe it's because I'm 22 yrs old and I don't remember the days of WCW too clearly, but I'm hyped.

...On the other hand. We could quite possibly see a Jeff Hardy win this Sunday. Why you ask? Because TNA is focusing so hard on the Angle/Anderson feud they could be covering up the fact that Hardy's going to win the TNA Heavyweight Championship. Just a thought but it could happen.

I knew it. I called it last Thursday. Let's think this through, who has everyone been complaining about being in the main event at Bound for Glory but not even in the feud. Angle and Anderson have been bitching back and forth and it finally got physical. Where was Jeff? Probably snorting a strange substance somewhere. They drew all the attenion away from Jeff which is just brilliant in my book. I don't think anyone else called it. Did I think Jeff would be apart of they? No I didn't. That was somewhat of a face palm but at least TNA made it somewhat of a suprise. I didn't like it but I give TNA credit for putting the belt around Jeff in which no one, and I mean no one suspected it. This will draw in numbers for iMPACT no doubt. Many may have not liked it, but those same people will still tune in to see what the outcome of this was...

Wait, isn't Jeff in some huge legal problems right now? Oh my, I smell another vacant title.

I didnt expect Hogan to be there and no body knew who They was. They just knew Bischoff and MAYBE Hogan would turn heel because of the Nash and Sting Deception stuff. Everyone thought it was going to be TNA originals, James Mitchell, or some other promotion. Dont lie to yourselves to shit on the PPV. This PPV was awesome! I loved it and watching the Main event gave me the same feelings i got when i used to watch stuff from the attitude era 10 years ago. Then Hardy turns heel when everyone was expecting it to be Anderson or maybe Angle. Genius. And LOL @ people shitting on Hardy. They acknowledge that hes never been a heel before then go on to say hes going to be a shitty heel without even giving the guy a chance. Marky McMarks.

I was expecting more people to be in They and maybe there will be. We have to wait and see, something the IWC has no patience for. And I didnt like EV2.0 winning clean. Dreamer pinning the number one wrestler in the world... whatever. Lets see if Fourtune can turn things around cause i see no point in having them if all they are going to do is lose.

ive been reading this forum for years, but never made an account. after BFG i had to create one just so i can vent about how disappointed i am in the finish. it just didnt make much sense, i would love for TNA to succeed, but this is not how we get there. after all the "they" build up, i fail to see how anything is different from 4 or 5 months ago.

back when we had the whole "team hogan" angle. even then we had jarret,hardy, and abyss aligned with hogan and bischoff, both of which had marginal control in the company. well hows that different from how it is after tonight? still jarrett,abyss, and hardy with hogan and bischoff. the only real difference is dixie is out of the picture, but with the past few months showing that hogan and bischoff already had the power to overturn even her decisions, how are they really "taking over" anything? all they did was replace dixie with jarrett

If you didn't see this coming youre seriously ******ed. The only reason I paid any attention to TNA was for the THEY angle and of course it got fucked up. If they were gonna make Hogan and Bischoff heels they should've done it from the start of their time with the company. That might've made an impact. Hardy being a heel is honestly an afterthought because it already doesn't matter because he's just gonna end up being Hogan's bitch. Fucking die already TNA.

To all the IWC knobs on here that is complaining about the ending tonight, I have to ask, WHAT THE HELL DO YOU WANT? Does nothing intrigue you? You all come on here, talk about every possibility on who "They" can be, and how the Deception angle plays out. Yet when TNA throws a swerve with turning Hardy heel, you still bitch about it. The way you make it sound, there was nothing TNA could have done to make this interesting. Why don't all you IWC smarks out there who claim to be genius go create your own wrestling promotion, and see how you do. Oh wait, you're all losers without a job, woman, and a place of your own; so you sit at the computer all day writing on here.

On a side note, if TNA thought Hardy was for sure going to jail, I don't think they would have put the belt on him. But then again, you never know.

Sometimes you people drive me crazy. No one here seems to be able use their head.

1. People bitching about Dixie talking about change. Why do you keep thinking it will be something on air. Maybe it is something that is all business and won't be something we know about till down the road when someone who is no longer with TNA spills the beans. Maybe it is a deal with someone about airing a new show or something about promoting TNA. She never said it would be something we know about on 10/7 or 10/10. Just that it would start. And I think the fact they brought in Bruce Pricard is just the start of things to come. Who knows maybe he has his own version of Heyman's 5 year plan. We don't know shit. So stop bitching about not knowing everything up front.

2. About EV2 winning. Fourtane has been made to look unbeatable the whole fued. EV2 was getting the beat down till the cage top lowered. The EV2 guys all know how to use weapons and would have the advantage in a hardcore style match. Which is what it turned into once the top came down. So in every other match fourtune came out on top expect for a match were EV2 had the upper hand.

3. We have not seen Hardy as a main event heel. I think he was heel right after he split from Matt. So we don't really know how he will be. You can't say something won't draw till it doesn't

Overall I enjoyed the PPV. I am kinda sad that the MCMG/GenMe fued looks to be over. Maybe GenMe will bitch about wanting a rematch but it going to Team 3D. Then London Brawling will fued with GenMe to see who gets a shot next. Since they were the ones who were meant to be in the title match at the last PPV.

The only small problem I had was that we should have seen who They were before the main event. I knew going into it that shit was going to go down during the title match. EB and JJ should have made their way down to the ring and helped Abyss win. Then Hogan's music comes on and we all think he is coming to help his boy RVD then BAM he hits RVD. We then go into the main event think They is just EB, Hogan and JJ. They would have had to end the main event differently. Maybe with Hardy still on the out side. JJ and Abyss are in side the ring with chairs waiting for Kurt and Anderson to get up. Jeff jumps in the ring pulls the chair away and BAM hits kurt as he gets up. He then turns back to JJ and Abyss and we still think he is going to attack them. Then as Anderson gets up BAM. Eric at this point starts waking up the ref who counts the 3 count. Then all 5 men stand together in the ring as Dixie has a stunned look on her face.

actually ********.........i work at a plant that makes parts for oil rigs making 12 an hour, ive been with my daughters mom for 3 years an we're getting married this month, i own my own house on an acre of land, an i dont sit here all day long writing everyday just on sunday cause its my only day off to relax...........and hardy not going to jail, pfffft unless he has pictures of the da sucking the judges cock.........he's going to do at least 2 years in jail.........sorry but thats the way the fucking cookie crumbles.......

and ummm ummmm ummmm ummmmm that would have been a pretty decent ending had they gone that route........i mean when abyss looked into the camera an said here we come...........i kinda thought one of two things.......a) they is just voices in his head........ala mankind or b) they were about to come out.........thats WHERE THEY SHOULD have came out.........

To all the IWC knobs on here that is complaining about the ending tonight, I have to ask, WHAT THE HELL DO YOU WANT? Does nothing intrigue you? You all come on here, talk about every possibility on who "They" can be, and how the Deception angle plays out. Yet when TNA throws a swerve with turning Hardy heel, you still bitch about it. The way you make it sound, there was nothing TNA could have done to make this interesting. Why don't all you IWC smarks out there who claim to be genius go create your own wrestling promotion, and see how you do. Oh wait, you're all losers without a job, woman, and a place of your own; so you sit at the computer all day writing on here.

On a side note, if TNA thought Hardy was for sure going to jail, I don't think they would have put the belt on him. But then again, you never know.

Dude my problem is not with Jeff Hardy winning its with Hogan,Bischoff,and Jarrett turning Heel. So now we have to listen to them every week and be shoved down our throats. They could have done that without the BS Ending but Welcome to TNA Folks. After that dibacle though im not watching TNA this week and I may not for awhile.

Why would everybody be disappointed? This is AWESOME! I wanna see a heel Jeff Hardy and how will they play this angle. Bischoff and Hogan are GENIUS! No one sees this is coming with Hardy turning heel. Love it! This is a lot better than NEXUS crap. WWE is stupid with their angles. NEXUS is NWO wannabe! TNA will be more interesting and exciting. Who knows who else will join "THEY". I will be watching TNA and see what happens. BFG PPV was amazing!

How much is Dixie paying you to say this?

Loved the first match.This is prime example of one of the ways TNA can be a true alternative to WWE.Young,exciting talent that showcases there athleticism and diffrent style from what we see in WWE.After that match there was very little that would leave me to pledge my allegiance to TNA! More old guys who were barely relevant 5-7 years ago and IMO one of the worst angles of the decade coming to a close!

One thing i did like was how night and day this crowd is from The Impact Zone crowd.If this is the litmus test to see if TNA should put Impact on the road,then by all means do it

For football fans:

What TNA has done here is run a draw play on 3rd and 1. The defense (the fans) knows that the offense (TNA) are going to run the ball (turn Hogan and Bischoff heel), as they have had success with running the ball throughout the game (history of our sport!) TNA opts to act as if they're going to pass the ball (have Hogan and Bischoff as perfectly good babyfaces who wanna "raise the bar, DUDE" and do whats best for TNA and not for themselves), but predictably run it instead. The defense (the fans) are ready for it, and no-sell the offense's (TNA's)...um...offense (booking). Now, the difference is, that draw play takes about 4-6 seconds, whistle to whistle. TNA took 9 months to do what everyone knew they were gonna do anyway, and wasted a shitload of time and energy AND MONEY AND PATIENCE on building it up. Turning Jeff Hardy heel with them doesn't make it cool, just because it was "unpredictable". You knew there was gonna be a swerve, and a swerve happened, I mean how unpredictable can that be?

This does create a lot of havoc and will cause people to hate or love TNA due to this angle. I'm just not a Hardy fan. I don't know if he can be convincing as a heel or even a champion with his troubles. Most of us thought that probably a combination of Hogan, Bischoff, and maybe Jarrett would be they. I was hoping for someone on the outside to reveal themselves. I will say I prefer Hogan and Bischoff heel, but I don't want to see NWO version 2. We already have ECW version 2.

My friends hated the show, and I was disappointed in the endings of some matches, but the majority of the matches were actually pretty good. Machine Guns vs. GenMe, Abyss vs. RVD, Lethal vs. Williams, Lethal Lockdown, and the main event were pretty good matches. I just didn't like the finish to the triple threat match or that Tommy Dreamer pinned AJ Styles. AJ beat sting a year ago to retain his TNA world title in the main event, and this year he is jobbing to Dreamer? At least he got rid of the silly robe.

I just don't know if the fans were plants or not. If this exact event didn't happen 14 years ago already then it would be much more entertaining. I may not like the ending of the main event, but I am curious to see what will happen Thursday.

I'm not going to come off all negative like quite a few have already. For one thing, I can't remember ever seeing Hardy play the heel. That said, it would be a refreshing change in the scene. I think this will also lead to the face turn of Fourtune with them probably aligning themselves with Sting to lead TNA against "them". After all, I think AJ said something many times about not wanting people to take over the house that he built. I think this is gonna be a takeover angle much like the Nexus storyline is. After a couple hours to think about it, I've decided that I have a renewed interest in TNA and I most definately want to know where Hardy's heel turn and this angle will go.

How much is Dixie paying you to say this?

He's certainly not the only person who is excited by Bound For Glory! In fact, everyone shitting on the ending of a very strong pay per view is why I'm posting for the first time in six months on these forums.

What else do people want? Jeff Hardy has never been a heel in his entire career and TNA just shocked the world. I watched BFG with a group of friends and every single one of us was jumping around with excitement when Hardy decked Angle with the crutch.

Now, there's obviously the concern about follow up and that's fine because we simply don't know what to expect going forward. But let's not bury what could be a really exciting angle before it gets fully going.

One more thing: This isn't a payoff, its a BEGINNING! Tune in, enjoy the ride and stop fucking bitching.

I am going to talk about the AJ Styles thing. I understand why everyone is pissed because I know I was when I saw Dreamer go for the driver from the top rope and knew Styles was done. Lets look at it like this. Fourtune has dominated them for 2 months now in every match and brawl. You know how AJ Styles had to get beat? A fucking Dreamer Driver off the top rope onto a chair after being in a cgae for 15 minutes and getting hit with weapons. I honestly don't think Fourtune jobs at the PPV unless they get one last beat down on Impact on EV2. I don't think this hurts Fourtune because this match really didn't need to happen. Fourtune all ready beat them several times. It would be like the Saints winning the Super Bowl and giving the Colts a rematch a month later.

This was my first BFG, and I was going to judge whether to watch TNA next year in 2011 based off of this PPV. In all fairness, TNA pulled off a pretty decent show. I wasn't expecting a 5 star PPV, but it wasn't too bad.

The best match, I thought, was Generation Me vs. Motor City Machine Guns. That was the opening match, so it got me amped up for the rest of the PPV...which...I was dissapointed with. The Div...Knockouts match was bad and nothing more than a filler, as well as Young and Jordon vs. Ink Inc. If this is your biggest pay per view of the year and you build it up like it's going to be the final Wrestlemania ever it's obviously a stupid choice to have gimmicky-throw away matches on your card.

Everything else from there on out was just abit sloppy. The main event was good up until the massive fiásco at the end which ruined it, even if it was what everybody has been talking about NON-STOP for the better part of the entire time I've been on these forums.

Overall I give TNA: Bound for Glory 2010 a 3/5. I'm being generous. I still feel like I'm going to have to force myself to watch TNA in 2011, rather than feel like I want to watch it, which is what dissapoints me about TNA. It was so good when it first came about, and now it's nothing more than a gimmicky free for all for WWE dropouts and legends.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back