A letter to the blind TNA supporters...

are they wearing speedos?

Nothing wrong with speedos.

Let's just say that when I heard what happened at the PPV, while I was surprised Hardy turned heel, in truth, I did not care. That's the thing with TNA, only a handful really care. Bret Hart, The Rock, Stone Cold, John Cena, Undertaker and Kane could all 'Cross the line' and I still wouldn't care. So yeah...

My favorite matches are the ones where a heel puts some stank on an rest hold and the face just SELLS THE FUCK OUT OF IT! You know the good guy's comeback is just gonna be SO HOT!

I love Randy Orton.

You haven't lived until you watch a Lou Theze/Ed Lewis two out of three falls matches. After ten minutes of nothing but hammerlocks, sleepers and lateral presses, I swear my penis exploded off my pelvis like a a Chinese firework.

You haven't lived until you watch a Lou Theze/Ed Lewis two out of three falls matches. After ten minutes of nothing but hammerlocks, sleepers and lateral presses, I swear my penis exploded off my pelvis like a a Chinese firework.

We get it.

Shit, you're right Macca! Just last week I saw some dude at a bar hoist a guy onto his shoulders while his friend did Sliced Bread off the wall with the poster that advertised 80's night on Wednesdays!!!

Dude, shut up.

'Atta boy D-Man.

Just think, that pickpocket is gonna think twice about robbing New Jersey's finest citizen when you hit the Moss-Covered Three-Handled Family Credenza on him.

Maybe have IC25 waiting behind you to apply the Spinning Toe Hold on the fallen crook, so many possibilities.

'Atta boy D-Man.

Just think, that pickpocket is gonna think twice about robbing New Jersey's finest citizen when you hit the Moss-Covered Three-Handled Family Credenza on him.

Maybe have IC25 waiting behind you to apply the Spinning Toe Hold on the fallen crook, so many possibilities.

:lmao:

You don't fend off roughnecks with moves, Macca. You do it with psychology.
Which is why you must always ALWAYS wait for your opponent to get up and do dead giveaway taunts before finishing him off with a big move.

Then you do it to everyone else.

Again...

And again...

And again...

'Atta boy D-Man.

No such thing.

Seriously, I know I cannot be the only one here who understands it's 50/50 when it comes to wrestling. It is equal parts in ring technicality, psychology and believability. You guys are fucking insane if you think any of that is more important then the other parts.

Is everyone on one side or the other? You're either fucking racist or you love big black dicks apparently. No middle ground at all.

You don't fend off roughnecks with moves, Macca. You do it with psychology.

I failed to realize that Coco.

So instead of just suplexing the thief about the place before hitting a 450 splash on him into a dumpster, I should start off with a feeling out process, before getting into a quick powerslam-hiptoss exchange and finally putting the criminal in a bodyscissors and really milk the atmosphere in the back alley of the 7-11?

It makes perfect sense when it plays out like that, huh?

Seriously, I know I cannot be the only one here who understands it's 50/50 when it comes to wrestling. It is equal parts in ring technicality, psychology and believability. You guys are fucking insane if you think any of that is more important then the other parts.

Is everyone on one side or the other? You're either fucking racist or you love big black dicks apparently. No middle ground at all.

The middle ground isn't as funny.

I failed to realize that Coco.

So instead of just suplexing the thief about the place before hitting a 450 splash on him into a dumpster, I should start off with a feeling out process, before getting into a quick powerslam-hiptoss exchange and finally putting the criminal in a bodyscissors and really milk the atmosphere in the back alley of the 7-11?

It makes perfect sense when it plays out like that, huh?
Six stars. That's right. Six.

Then why have I been laughing at Coco and Macca?

Because you either didn't get the joke the first 20 times they used it or have a terrible sense of humor and like hearing the same joke over and over again.

Have you heard the one about how you get a tissue to dance?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back