Am I A Blind Fan?

Am I?

• No. You always back up your opinions and accept yours and TNA's mistakes

• Yes. You are so blind that you'd lose to Ray Charles and Mr. Magoo in a reading contest.

• Tu madre es la ciega.

Results are only viewable after voting.
I'd rather listen to AJ cut a promo than Miz. Discuss amongst yourselves.

IDR, is Orton so boring that you forgot he existed or are you giving him credit for the past?

I loved him when he was killing legends. Really stopped caring for him after the fact. Too 'slow' with his promos. Draws everything out. Makes me snooze. :)

You know who I miss? DDP. That man was entertaining.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-YzmWZhjKx8

>Daniel Bryan
>Skip Sheffield
>Kofi Kingston
>No personality

what

At least you just gave DDP a shout out. I love that man.

I wonder how much X hates DDP?

Yes, a lot of what The Miz does is generic heel-style. But that applies to a lot of heels. WWE and TNA. Heel AJ Styles was, if anything, more generic than The Miz is now, wouldn't you agree?

How does any of this refute what I am saying? AJ isn't a heel right now and if what Miz does can be done by a lot of people then it isn't special.

Also, care to say what the "WWE hype machine" actually is?

A rocket in my backyard.

I laways loved DDP. Cena's like him, they both love wrestling with all their hearts.

I just love the personality in guys like DDP. All heart. All talent. Nothing scripted. Nothing faked. Most of those WCW had that — Sting, Nash, Hall, Konnan, etc.

Is it any wonder I loved seeing them show up in TNA? ;)

You might wanna remove Hall. The guy ever seemed to have any love for wrestling.

I just love everything about DDP. I wish I was watching while he was wrestling. :(

How does any of this refute what I am saying? AJ isn't a heel right now and if what Miz does can be done by a lot of people then it isn't special.

I never claimed to refute what you were saying.

AJ not currently being a heel has nothing to do with it. When he was, he was incredibly generic.

I didn't say that "what Miz does can be done by a lot of people". I said that many people are generic heels. Miz does it perfectly, though.

A rocket in my backyard.

Hmmm... OK.

You might wanna remove Hall. The guy ever seemed to have any love for wrestling.

True — I just meant in terms of how well they could talk, really.

It all came natural. It's why I loved Bret Hart so much, too. He wasn't overly deep by any means, but just one of those blue-collar hard-working types who was proud and confident on a mic.

Oh then yeah he fits. Never saw anything likeable in Konnan though, like at all.

So JGKU throws out all these blind people, and not one person uses this?

helen-keller.jpg

Son I am disappoint. Further, I motion for all Helen Keller jokes to be renamed TNA fan jokes

That's not saying that I don't hate what WWE is doing either. Alot of the superstars crew are quite Talented and most of them are under 25 and chalked full of potential. Trent Barretta(Who is alot like a young Jeff Hardy) and Curt Hawkins are the two best examples for me. Santino Marella is damn irritating and NXT should just die.
And 2 out of those 3 are barely on TV. Annoying it is.

So you enjoy a hick speaking over a funny and hated heel? More power too you.
It's wrestling. 80% of them are hicks.

I am reasonably sure Max Buck can do everything Miz does on the mic.
No way could he pull off that Miz hairdo. Then again, Miz himself can't pull it off.
Here's a thought, shattered. Back up your claims or shut the fuck up.
*cough* *cough*
Also, care to say what the "WWE hype machine" actually is?
Overexposure. See Michael Cole.

Oh then yeah he fits. Never saw anything likeable in Konnan though, like at all.
I did. Filthy Animals.

So JGKU throws out all these blind people, and not one person uses this?

helen-keller.jpg

Son I am disappoint. Further, I motion for all Helen Keller jokes to be renamed TNA fan jokes
No Mr. Magoo either.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back