Am I A Blind Fan?

Am I?

• No. You always back up your opinions and accept yours and TNA's mistakes

• Yes. You are so blind that you'd lose to Ray Charles and Mr. Magoo in a reading contest.

• Tu madre es la ciega.

Results are only viewable after voting.
All wrestlers have a personality, guy — argument is simple. I find most of the ones in the list in my sig dull. Hence the Dialtone Personality Club I came up with months back. You were probably 2 years old then, so I'm not sure if you remember or not.

When I say guys have "no personality", what I'm saying is that their personality is dull, boring and uninteresting. All subjective. All personal opinion.

All wrestlers have a personality, guy — argument is simple. I find most of the ones in the list in my sig dull. Hence the Dialtone Personality Club I came up with months back. You were probably 2 years old then, so I'm not sure if you remember or not.

When I say guys have "no personality", what I'm saying is that their personality is dull, boring and uninteresting. All subjective. All personal opinion.

Your opinion sucks. I do remember that and I agree with some on your list like DH smith, and the Nexus guys. But there are more TNA wrestlers who are dull like the Hardys, Abyss, Joe, and Anderson

If I stood on the box that I buy my soap in, I'd only be like 2 inches taller. That's if it were to manage to hold up.

No, you're not blind. I am, though. It's a medical marvel I can type as well as I do for not being able to see the screen.

I really wish I could get back into TNA but alot of it annoys me, for instance in less than a year I went from being a big Matt Hardy mark to fucking despising the guy not because of him jumping ship but those damn youtube videos. Also Jeff Hardy and Mr. ANderson are quite irritating at the moment. Fortune certainly works much better with 4 members and as a face group. Bully Ray's heel promos are quite good but he does go over the top e.g calling Robert Roode a ***.

I think I watched two of those videos. I don't care for shoots most of the time, especially ones with vague references to nothing in them. No Sheiky baby? No care.

I love Anderson, but they're killing the "Asshole" thing. Shit gets abused like a TNA LD week-after-week.

I'd rather listen to AJ cut a promo than Miz. Discuss amongst yourselves.

IDR, is Orton so boring that you forgot he existed or are you giving him credit for the past?

That's not saying that I don't hate what WWE is doing either. Alot of the superstars crew are quite Talented and most of them are under 25 and chalked full of potential. Trent Barretta(Who is alot like a young Jeff Hardy) and Curt Hawkins are the two best examples for me. Santino Marella is damn irritating and NXT should just die.

Yea the Miz is pretty hated and I dig the feud. I like AJ in the ring and hate him on the mic. AJ> Miz in the ring. Miz>AJ promo wise. Both have time to grow and need to be better in certain areas.

I'd like to come to that side but I would lose alot of debates and make TNA marks look dumb.

I see your points in Miz though, his usual routine is to just say how great he is. Typical heel stuff right there. I do see someone like Max Buck cutting the same promo(Hell Lucky Cannon did so on NXT.) Now X and some otheres will murder me for this post.

The sith will protect you because you are correct. 90+ percent of what Miz does on the mic is generic heel 101 with the WWE hype machine behind it. Just pick your debates with seth. That is a guaranteed win.

Yes, a lot of what The Miz does is generic heel-style. But that applies to a lot of heels. WWE and TNA. Heel AJ Styles was, if anything, more generic than The Miz is now, wouldn't you agree?

Also, care to say what the "WWE hype machine" actually is?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back