Am I A Blind Fan?

Am I?

• No. You always back up your opinions and accept yours and TNA's mistakes

• Yes. You are so blind that you'd lose to Ray Charles and Mr. Magoo in a reading contest.

• Tu madre es la ciega.

Results are only viewable after voting.
This is hardly an AJ bash, as I am a big fan of his. He's one of the few guys on TNA I can tolerate. All I am saying is that he has no more personality than Danielson, Morrison, or any of the other guys that our less objective TNA marks like to criticize.

False. See the promo he cut on Bischoff when Fortune turned on Immortal for proof. Takes verbal talent to achieve that kind of success.

AJ Styles circa 2002? I agree. AJ Styles circa 2011? Disagree.

stevie_wonder1.jpg

Crock and Joes win.

But seriously, just because a guy has no personality, doesn't mean they shouldn't be pushed. If the person draws, it should be means to expose somebody well.

He sucks, we get it. But being smelly, fat and disgusting combined with the mask, the voice, the intensity..he has a personality. It's utter garbage, and he makes me physically ill from time to time, but he has personality.

One of the synonyms too the word personality is individualistic which Abyss lacks as he is a rip-off of Mankind. And who the hell actually likes the Jabroni Abyss he doesn't impress anyone.

I love how IDR completely stopped responding to the parts of my posts where I literally prove his own argument wrong using his own approved definition of the word personality. Even when proven wrong with his own definitions, he can't admit defeat.

And you know god damn well I was talking about whether or not Danielson deserved the push he got, and not Mysterio. What with me referencing Danielson specifically and citing him main eventing Summerslam. But that's cool, just respond to a question I didn't ask you while ignoring the parts of my post where I've already defeated your argument with your own words, that's what all the cool kids are doing these days, isn't it?

I love how IDR completely stopped responding to the parts of my posts where I literally prove his own argument wrong using his own approved definition of the word personality. Even when proven wrong with his own definitions, he can't admit defeat.

And you know god damn well I was talking about whether or not Danielson deserved the push he got, and not Mysterio. What with me referencing Danielson specifically and citing him main eventing Summerslam. But that's cool, just respond to a question I didn't ask you while ignoring the parts of my post where I've already defeated your argument with your own words, that's what all the cool kids are doing these days, isn't it?

IDR is a terrible poster when it comes to defending TNA. He has no argument at all besides bashing better WWE wrestlers. He's a good graphic artist though.

Almost as hilarious as how you failed to respond to the part about you being the easiest user to troll here. Relax, son, I said almost. #IndySavior #RhodeIslandIsBarelyAState #TechnologicalAdvancementAndSocialTrendYouDoNotUnderstand

IDR is a terrible poster when it comes to defending TNA. He has no argument at all besides bashing better WWE wrestlers. He's a good graphic artist though.

For a three-year old, you sure have a fantastic skill in that you can formulate direct opinions that do not hinge on whether or not you're given a cookie as a response and type them up on an internet forum, no less!

For a three-year old, you sure have a fantastic skill in that you can formulate direct opinions that do not hinge on whether or not you're given a cookie as a response and type them up on an internet forum, no less!

It's impressive that I can watch and understand wrestling and type on a computer about it. Also the fact that I hate Cena makes it better.

Almost as hilarious as how you failed to respond to the part about you being the easiest user to troll here. Relax, son, I said almost.

Sorry, was that a part of your argument? That I'm easy to troll? Didn't see the need to respond to it, what with you not being a troll and rather just being genuinely stupid. Perhaps troll is another word you should look up the definition to.

But that's cool, keep dodging the parts of my posts where I destroyed your silly argument with your own words, maybe if you keep ignoring it people might actually forget how you just had your theories ripped to shreds only minutes after making that fancy new sig for yourself.

Oh and good job changing the typo in Danielson's name, now people might actually mistakenly think you know what you're talking about. Maybe. Probably not, seeing as your pathetic argument was so shit it took me five minutes to destroy it.

#IndySavior #RhodeIslandIsBarelyAState #TechnologicalAdvancementAndSocialTrendYouDoNotUnderstand

Uh oh guys, he's pulling out the big guns now. Insulting Rhode Island, damn that stings, that totally negates my entire argument, clearly.

In conclusion, your shit is weak, you just got schooled, and your argument is laughable bullshit that I was able to dismantle in minutes. Continue your efforts to save face, I'm off to lunch.

This thread has become rather dumb, a bunch of people who can't come to any kind of agreement on what a personality is randomly accusing workers they don't like of not having a personality and refuting other peoples accusations.

Step by step breakdown.

1) Every performer in pro wrestling has a personality. Danielson, Mysterio, Gunner, Murphey and So Cal Val all have personalities. The fact that no two people in this thread can agree on who has a personality and who doesn't should be pretty enlightening as to the futility of the original premise.

2) Some performers have personalities that are considerably deeper and more complex than others. The general trend is that the higher up the card a worker is the more depth of personality he exhibits. Crucifying undercard guys like Gunner, Murphy or... err... Skip Sheffield (is that a guy?) for crimes against personality is a trifle daft.

3) Being shit on the mic is not the same as not having a personality. There have been no end of huge personalities in professional wrestling who haven't been known for their stick work. Being shit on the mic just means that you're shit on the mic.

If a guy is highlighted on a pro wrestling broadcast then he has a personality. You might consider it to be bland, but that's a) subjective and b) not the same thing. Different people will like different characters, personally the majority of the characters I enjoy are in TNA, and I think TNA provides a better environment for the majority of the card to develop their identities, but that's dull subjective stodge, and I can fully see how a person mind feel the opposite.

Once again this thread is full of people looking for some kind of 'objective truth' amongst the see of personal opinions, and not having much success.

Sorry, was that a part of your argument? That I'm easy to troll? Didn't see the need to respond to it, what with you not being a troll and rather just being genuinely stupid. Perhaps troll is another word you should look up the definition to.

But that's cool, keep dodging the parts of my posts where I destroyed your silly argument with your own words, maybe if you keep ignoring it people might actually forget how you just had your theories ripped to shreds only minutes after making that fancy new sig for yourself.

Oh and good job changing the typo in Danielson's name, now people might actually mistakenly think you know what you're talking about. Maybe. Probably not, seeing as your pathetic argument was so shit it took me five minutes to destroy it.

Genuinely stupid seems a bit off considering were I actually stupid I probably wouldn't know how to formulate sentences, let alone post them on an internet forum. It's OK, though, I know how you struggle with using words you can properly define...

As for your "argument" here — there is no argument. That's what you fail to understand. It's subjective. Sorry, another word you don't understand — means there's no "wrong" answer. Make sense?

Heres an example:

I say Bryan Danielson has no personality because it's my subjective opinion of Bryan Danielson the performer. Does he actually have one? Of course. Everyone does, but by denoting he doesn't have one is on par with saying it's dull. What you fail to realize here, yet again, is that just like last week when I exposed you for being the self-promoting, sycophantic and boastful user you are, this isn't about your ability to use a soapbox. It's about personal preference, just like it always has been. One day you'll realize that. I promise.

Uh oh guys, he's pulling out the big guns now. Insulting Rhode Island, damn that stings, that totally negates my entire argument, clearly.

In conclusion, your shit is weak, you just got schooled, and your argument is laughable bullshit that I was able to dismantle in minutes. Continue your efforts to save face, I'm off to lunch.

Might I suggest Café Learntoread? They've got a wonderful humble pie you ought to try.

Genuinely stupid seems a bit off considering were I actually stupid I probably wouldn't know how to formulate sentences, let alone post them on an internet forum. It's OK, though, I know how you struggle with using words you can properly define...

As for your "argument" here — there is no argument. That's what you fail to understand. It's subjective. Sorry, another word you don't understand — means there's no "wrong" answer. Make sense?

Heres an example:

I say Bryan Danielson has no personality because it's my subjective opinion of Bryan Danielson the performer. You point to attributes about his wrestling character that denote otherwise in your eyes that I simply do not see — e.g. his "nerdy vegan" thing being indicative of having a personality. What you fail to realize here, yet again, is that just like last week when I exposed you for being the self-promoting, sycophantic and boastful user you are, this isn't about your ability to use a soapbox. It's about personal preference, just like it always has been. One day you'll realize that. I promise.

Might I suggest Café Learntoread? They've got a wonderful humble pie you ought to try.

So what is your argument? You didn't say anything about Danielson to show he has now personality.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back