Lagana's Plans for "Non-Impact TNA Bullshit"

Kotre is South African I'm guessing.

You know I dunno, there is a ver very mainstream interest in India with Wrestling it's a 'only the big names cut it, others can suck it' kind a thing. One thing I can tell you is that a guy like Jeff Hardy would be pivotal for attracting crowds. People know more about Hardy coz his WWE run than they will ever Sting's pasty face regardless of all his time in WCW.

I'm sceptically optimistic actually.

Yeah, Hardy and Angle will be pivotal to the cause though I doubt if TNA will send either guy here.

Also Kotre was that WWP show 100% De Dhana Dan or something?

Hey Rattle,
Remember the guy who was the manager Heel on De Dhana Dan. The guy who boxed Amir Khan in the movie Ghulam, Fuck he was good!

Moved and talked like a proper heel manager, good actor that guy.

Hey Rattle,
Remember the guy who was the manager Heel on De Dhana Dan. The guy who boxed Amir Khan in the movie Ghulam, Fuck he was good!

Moved and talked like a proper heel manager, good actor that guy.

Yeah, Sharat Saxena right? He's a good actor. It was a good idea you know, having some popular actors, but not the superstars, manage factions.

Wasn't Isha Koppikar the ring announcer or something?

It was a stupid show but a few things are memorable because of how stupid they were. One wrestler was named Sando Paaji or something:lmao:

They also had an Undertaker like character on the Indian team, right? He was kayfabe killed in the ring or something if I remember correctly.

I saw the show in bits and spurts to be honest. I never saw a full episode because of how bad it was.

r7mHT.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back