A letter to the blind TNA supporters...

Seriously a Cena heel turn will be bigger news than this and WWE creating a stable with Cena, Orton, Triple H, The Miz and Vince McMahon all as heels would be more logical and more shocking than "They".

I'm a Snookie kind of guy honestly.

Don't ask why, there is no understandable or sane reason.

See, this is why you and Sammi are never gonna work out, Ronnie.

Ronnie-Magro-Farley-jersey-shore-episode1-001.jpg

Just can't get enough of those Staten Island hippopotamuses, you fanook.

Also,
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/487849-bound-for-glory-5-things-we-learned-from-jeff-hardys-win

What do you guys think? Too optimistic?

Seriously a Cena heel turn will be bigger news than this and WWE creating a stable with Cena, Orton, Triple H, The Miz and Vince McMahon all as heels would be more logical and more shocking than "They".

Yeah, I sure as hell hope WWE never goes that route..if so, I may just have to "Cross the Line."

Yeah, I sure as hell hope WWE never goes that route..if so, I may just have to "Cross the Line."

Well it would be shocking but wouldn't work really, all of those guys except Vince are already have huge reputations 3 are main eventers and 1 is on his way there, and creating a stable like that wouldn't help anyone especially Miz. We could always entertain that idea of working.

Most easiest idea to see happenign is Cena's heel turn :worship:

What do you guys think? Too optimistic?

Keep reading that writer's stuff... they're a biased TNA mark. I don't believe jack shit of what they write. Once someone says that America's Most Wanted was a better tag team than the Hardy Boyz and Edge & Christian, I draw the line and call bullshit.

Keep reading that writer's stuff... they're a biased TNA mark. I don't believe jack shit of what they write. Once someone says that America's Most Wanted was a better tag team than the Hardy Boyz and Edge & Christian, I draw the line and call bullshit.

Beer Money > Hardyz

Ha, Bleacher Report is pretty shit. I read an article about ten guys the WWE was "misusing". On that list were such poor underused stars as Drew McIntyre, Daniel Bryan, John Morrison, and Wade Barrett.

I'm with Cocosuna.

I truly believe when all is said and done with MCMG, they will be regarded as the greatest highflying tag team in the business. The Hardyz had some amazing moments, but their workrate doesn't even come close to what Sabin & Shelley have put out, and they've still got a few more years left in them.

I'm with Cocosuna.

I truly believe when all is said and done with MCMG, they will be regarded as the greatest highflying tag team in the business. The Hardyz had some amazing moments, but their workrate doesn't even come close to what Sabin & Shelley have put out, and they've still got a few more years left in them.

There's a difference between being a spot monkey and being a spot monkey that tells a story in the ring. MCMGs do high spots for the sake of doing high spots. The Hardy Boyz's high spots made sense in matches. That's the difference.

There's a difference between being a spot monkey and being a spot monkey that tells a story in the ring. MCMGs do high spots for the sake of doing high spots. The Hardy Boyz's high spots made sense in matches. That's the difference.

Not always. Maybe more so than MCMG, but they had their fair share of nonsensical spots.

Are you serious D?

If anything, it's the other way around. Take Jeff Hardy's Swanton and Whisper In The Wind off him, he wouldn't have a quarter of the fan-fare that he got.

Also, high spots that made sense. You mean the high spots like rather then grabbing the belt in a ladder match, Jeff would rather fling his body off it onto another guy?

What side of the bed did you wake up on this morning?

Hardyz got over by slamming themselves through tables and using ladders. The Guns just wrestle.

Not making a pick, just saying there is a difference to the two.

Are you serious D?

If anything, it's the other way around. Take Jeff Hardy's Swanton and Whisper In The Wind off him, he wouldn't have a quarter of the fan-fare that he got.

It's not about fanfare. It's about matches making sense. The super-complicated high spots that the MCMG are innovative as hell... I give them that. But, at most times, they are no unrealistic that it makes me roll my eyes.

Thanks for coming but the professional wrestling (ie: carny entertainment) audience doesn't need more prissy connoisseurs. Kindly blow it out your ass.

It's not about fanfare. It's about matches making sense. The super-complicated high spots that the MCMG are innovative as hell... I give them that. But, at most times, they are no unrealistic that it makes me roll my eyes.
Jumping off a 15 foot ladder and going half past dead in the middle of a match makes less sense than a 360 Spin Tornado DDT.

[QUOTE="iMPACT! Player" Riaku;2509116]Hardyz got over by slamming themselves through tables and using ladders. The Guns just wrestle.

Not making a pick, just saying there is a difference to the two.[/QUOTE]

WTF. Seriously. WTF man. I wake up this fucking morning, make my fucking breakfast shake, go for a light jog and log on here to find myself fucking agreeing with Riaku on something!? Are you fucking serious.

Peace guys, I'm outtie for good.

Just like it's unrealistic for Jeff to do all his flippy Mcflipflips and his opponent to just sit there and take it.

Let's face facts, MCMG are not spot monkeys. Not even close, they have consistantly shown through various tag matches that if anything they are more suited around the lucha libre/Japanese strong style of wrestling. The Hardyz were well known and critiziced all the way up to about 2006 as spot monkeys, in that the only time something special was pulled out of them was when they was a ladder or table around.

MCMG's are not even remotely spot monkeys.

WTF. Seriously. WTF man. I wake up this fucking morning, make my fucking breakfast shake, go for a light jog and log on here to find myself fucking agreeing with Riaku on something!? Are you fucking serious.

Peace guys, I'm outtie for good.
:suspic:

Thanks.

You know Macca, I've seen people *gasp* no-sell moves when wrestling strong style.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back