A letter to the blind TNA supporters...

You know Macca, I've seen people *gasp* no-sell moves when wrestling strong style.

Good heavens Coco, what is happening to my wrestling when someone doesn't go into a vegatative state after taking a lariat?

I miss the days where someone would hit an Atomic Drop and both men would be out for 10 minutes. That's telling a story, dammit.

My favorite matches are the ones where a heel puts some stank on an rest hold and the face just SELLS THE FUCK OUT OF IT! You know the good guy's comeback is just gonna be SO HOT!

I love Randy Orton.

Thanks for coming but the professional wrestling (ie: carny entertainment) audience doesn't need more prissy connoisseurs. Kindly blow it out your ass.

Enjoy the red rep.

[QUOTE="iMPACT! Player" Riaku;2509137]Jumping off a 15 foot ladder and going half past dead in the middle of a match makes less sense than a 360 Spin Tornado DDT.[/QUOTE]

You're right, actually.

I was referring to the double-team moves. I should've specified better. Individually, they're superior to the Hardy's.

Good heavens Coco, what is happening to my wrestling when someone doesn't go into a vegatative state after taking a lariat?

I miss the days where someone would hit an Atomic Drop and both men would be out for 10 minutes. That's telling a story, dammit.
My favorite matches are the ones where a heel puts some stank on an rest hold and the face just SELLS THE FUCK OUT OF IT! You know the good guy's comeback is just gonna be SO HOT!

I love Randy Orton.

I was referring to the double-team moves. I should've specified better. Individually, they're superior to the Hardy's.

You mean like the double team move the Hardyz used to do, Event Omega, where one Hardy would climb up onto a high thing, and another Hardy would climb up onto a high thing, and they would both go flying off with a body splash/leg drop combo?

Yeah you're right, totally realistic. Hell, I saw the exact same thing at a fight in a nightclub the other weekend, these two Lebanese ***** left this white boy on the dancefloor, climbed up onto the dancing podium, and Superman'd that ho.

Go look up any big Ultimate X/ Steel Asylum match the Guns have been in, they're usually the two guys grabbing their opponents off the structure and hitting double suplexes and stereo kicks.

You're right, actually.

I don't want to go against you, but in my view The Hardy's were never all that good when it came to actual tag team psychology. They had their occasional combo of signature moves, but thinking about it, their Poetry In Motion was about the only sight of actual tag team psychology the team ever had. They were built around their prowess of ladders, not because of their tag team mentality. Hence why MMG is probably a better tag team.

Yeah you're right, totally realistic. Hell, I saw the exact same thing at a fight in a nightclub the other weekend, these two Lebanese ***** left this white boy on the dancefloor, climbed up onto the dancing podium, and Superman'd that ho.

Shit, you're right Macca! Just last week I saw some dude at a bar hoist a guy onto his shoulders while his friend did Sliced Bread off the wall with the poster that advertised 80's night on Wednesdays!!!

Dude, shut up.

All kidding aside, when shit goes down in the street, we all know one thing that's sure to happen.

headlock.jpg

Shit, you're right Coco! Just last week I saw some dude at a bar hoist a guy onto his shoulders while his friend did Sliced Bread off the wall with the poster that advertised 80's night on Wednesdays!!!

Dude, shut up.

Ha you quoted to Macca, but responded to Coco.

Don't let him get in your head D!

[QUOTE="iMPACT! Player" Riaku;2509249]Why is this being debated in The Cage?[/QUOTE]

Ask pun2003hh.

[QUOTE="iMPACT! Player" Riaku;2509249]Why is this being debated in The Cage?[/QUOTE]

Because a non spam thread can't go 2 posts without being changed into something other than what's intended. In this case whether the Guns are better than the Hardyz or not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back