2015-2016 NFL LD

Eli's pass to Donnell was as beautiful a throw as I've ever seen.

Made up for the Giants almost losing to an inferior team. Of course, the G-men were perfect, except for the dropped passes, piss poor running game, almost-total defensive collapse in the 2nd half.....and 3 offensive holding penalties that negated significant gains.

Still, they're my Giants....and the only one who can criticize them is me.

Cam Newton is a top 5 QB in the league right now, maybe even a bonafide #3 behind Rodgers and Brady. Guy has been sensational this season.

Phillip Rivers passed for 500 yards today but couldn't get 3 yards when he needed it most. He threw an incomplete pass on 4th & Goal from GB's 3-yard line, allowing GB to take possession and kneel down to end the game. With the win, GB is now 6-0.

Who cares about Aaron Rodgers, Tom Brady, Philip Rivers, Cam Newton, and Russel Wilson (who's on my fantasy team). They're all great but we knew that. Only one QB matters, and he has a rather intense beard.

Ryan Fitzpatrick was good again. Jets are 4-1 heading in to the showdown with New England. Given that Sheldon Richardson will have another week to acclimate himself to game-shape after his suspension, and the Jets D-Line will be deadly. Buster Skrine being in the concussion protocol is worrisome but the NFL's takeaway leader Darelle Revis will be make up for it. Maybe someone can explain why QBs still try to attack Revis Island. It's rather odd that the guy can be in the league for 9 years (and has been on top for 7 of them) and still get attacked some.

Oh and Marcus Mariota will apparently have an MRI after being attacked illegally by Miami defenders (surprisingly not names Suh).

8:30 in the morning. On a Sunday. This is my day to sleep in.

Yet for some fucking reason here I am watching the Bills and the Jaguars.

Man the Vikings started slow, but did that defense pick up after giving up two touchdowns.

Great win, they battled back, and looking good at 4-2.

Of course the Saints couldn't just bless me with a relaxing blow-out victory today; no, they just had to let the Colts back in it to make it a thriller.

But oh well, a win is a win at the end of the day.

And LOL @ the Bucs. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Of course the Saints couldn't just bless me with a relaxing blow-out victory today; no, they just had to let the Colts back in it to make it a thriller.

But oh well, a win is a win at the end of the day.

And LOL @ the Bucs. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

There is nothing funny about this.

Pats played lazily today, fucking Brandon Lefell dropped at least 6 passes, maybe 7. Unacceptable. Still managed to get the W though. It's weird, we've won every game but aside from one blow out I've never felt very impressed with our play this season, aside from Brady.

*Me on the phone with my dad*
Me - I think the Dolphins will win tonight
Dad - Son, this is Tom Brady, not Brian Hoyer
Me - Yea, I know, but they (NE) can't win every game
*Patriots go 80 yards in under 5 minutes to take 7-0 lead*
Dad - Hey son, how's that prediction holding up so far?
Me - Well...
*The next day*
Dad - Tom Brady. That's all I got to say.

Yep, I was hilariously wrong. The Patriots almost always own the AFC East.

Is there any chance the Patriots go 16-0 this season?

Saints win in a classic, Falcons lose. What an early set of games.

83414962.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back