2015-2016 NFL LD

Given all of the injuries, I'm impressed that Dallas even had a chance in this game. Drew Brees is still Drew Brees. The Dallas secondary should be ashamed of themselves.

Do you really think Brandon Weeden can lead DAL on an 80-yard TD drive?

Then, the DAL defense would have to stop NO from scoring on their next posession.

Then, Brandon Weeden would have to get DAL in position to make a game winning FG.

I seriously doubt all that would happen.

Besides, just play defense. That would be so much easier.

Or we could have won a coin toss instead. We would have had a chance at least.

Yeah, that was a bummer, but it worked out for the best. I just hope it doesn't traumatize the kid. He has potential to be our best kicker since Morten Andersen.

Idk, I think I could deal with that affecting him for at least 2 certain games a season.

Great win today btw, Holy. I thought the 3-0 start was a bit of a fluke, but there was nothing flukey about today. Atlanta is by far the best team in the division, and the 2nd or 3rd best team in the NFC period.

Man, It was even more satisfying due to having to work all day so I couldn't even see the game. When I was I finally checked the score during my break, needless to say, work became a hell of a lot easier after that. Now we need to get this sweep of the NFC East next week.

Because he has something against David Johnson.

So why did he have him out on the field running the ball and getting balls thrown to him when they needed points? Why have him on the team at all? Why not trade or cut him?

And most importantly, why does Arians have something against Johnson?

A fumble is a fumble. Regardless.

If all you know about football comes from a simple stat sheet or a Fantasy Football scoreboard where both are worth -2 points.

Yes, but that was a derogatory comment made by Arians.

It was derogatory but it would be far more derogatory if he said it about someone who is not a rookie. And from what I understand Johnson made some mistakes that resembled a player who was over eager to make a big play rather than put his team in the best position to win.

Like you are more likely to expect from a rookie.

Carson Palmer and the passing game like any team would when they're losing late in a game.

But you said Arians has something against Johnson. Although I'm surprised you have not accused Arians from having something against your fantasy team.

If you think the Cowboys lost because of a coin flip, then we're done. They lost because they couldn't play defense.

We played defense just as equally as the Saints did for 60 minutes. It was tied through four quarters and then we never had a chance on offense. If we're just going to say it doesn't matter because it's assumed our offense wouldn't have scored, then don't play in the first place.

We played defense just as equally as the Saints did for 60 minutes.

And then the Cowboys didn't.

It was tied through four quarters and then we never had a chance on offense.

They had a lot of chances for 60 minutes.

If we're just going to say it doesn't matter because it's assumed our offense wouldn't have scored, then don't play in the first place.

They didn't play. Defense, that is.

And then the Cowboys didn't.

They had a lot of chances for 60 minutes.

They didn't play. Defense, that is.

THen they didn't have a chance in Overtime. Why didn't they? Because they didn't call heads.

Actually KB the defense in the last two minutes(including OT) was far worse than anything NO trotted out the entire game.

Really? Because I saw them give up the same amount of points until a coin toss. As in the only thing that matters.

THen they didn't have a chance in Overtime. Why didn't they? Because they didn't call heads.

Really? Because I saw them give up the same amount of points until a coin toss. As in the only thing that matters.

Football has 3 parts to it - offense, defense, and special teams. If you can't play defense, you don't deserve to win.

Football has 3 parts to it - offense, defense, and special teams. If you can't play defense, you don't deserve to win.

So why did the Saints deserve to win? Their defense gave up the same amount of points until overtime. We gave up more points in overtime because the Saints never played defense. Dallas might not have scored, but we won't know because we never had the chance. Why didn't we? Because Witten called tails and both teams get the ball unless the first one scores a touchdown. That's a stupid rule.

So why did the Saints deserve to win? Their defense gave up the same amount of points until overtime. We gave up more points in overtime because the Saints never played defense. Dallas might not have scored, but we won't know because we never had the chance. Why didn't we? Because Witten called tails and both teams get the ball unless the first one scores a touchdown. That's a stupid rule.

Because they played good defense and scored when they had to.

We've entered an era in which we personify our teams with all the right traits. We won because we have more heart, or tried more.

The fact that we can't admit that a good majority of these games are won by happenstance and chance is mind boggling.

So I didn't watch Brees completely dismantle the Dallas secondary the final two minutes of the game? By all rights they shouldn't even made it to overtime. Since kickers suck this year, they lucked into ot.

So I didn't watch Brees completely dismantle the Dallas secondary the final two minutes of the game? By all rights they shouldn't even made it to overtime. Since kickers suck this year, they lucked into ot.

I don't understand why poor kicking is equivalent to flipping a coin as far as luck goes. What did NO do that made Witten make the wrong call? Vegas would like to know.

The world hates the Lions. No offensive line at all. Numerous (deserved) penalties. Yet they somehow always manage to stay in it just enough to have a ref blow a call and cost them the game.

Also Ebron has to have a torn ACL. That test he was getting on the sideline is the same one I got when I tore mine.

We've entered an era in which we personify our teams with all the right traits. We won because we have more heart, or tried more.

The fact that we can't admit that a good majority of these games are won by happenstance and chance is mind boggling.

Hoo boy, did I pick the right time to type this

So the Lions put in Dan Orlovsky at QB. Dan Orlovsky is most known for running out endzone for a safety. The march to their second 0-16 season continues (although they probably will beat the Bears at least once).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back