2015-2016 NFL LD

Holy hell the Colts defense is terrible. We gave the Titans every chance to win the game but they didn't. Mariotta looked pretty impressive there. He stayed in the pocket despite being pressured a few times by the defense and it seems like he has great vision. It got quite close there at the end. As for the Colts, there are numerous things wrong with them. Oh. My. God. Gotta hand it to TY Hilton though for making those catches when they needed him the most. Barely squeaked out the victory, hope they do better next time.

Yes, it has always been depressing being a Lions fan. Well except in the 1950s I guess during which they won the NFL championship 3 times (yes, it was called an NFL championship at the time and not Superbowl). Due to not being alive then, it has always been depressing in my lifetime to be a Lions fan. The only silver lining is that at least they suck in spectacular fashion which makes it a bit easier to watch.

0-16 for life.

The Lions had so much potential. Even after they botched all those high draft picks. They should be contenders now. Bad contracts, bad luck, and an overrated QB I guess.

Titans lost and all but they showed some promise.

Had Mariota not thrown that interception in the 4th that game may have gone different.

Fine. I'll give it to him because he has 1100 yards in three games and is defending Super Bowl champion. Rodgers would be 1b. Just my opinion. What Rodgers is doing without Jordy Nelson is nothing short of amazing. Although its not like Cobb is a scrub.

Fine. I'll give it to him because he has 1100 yards in three games and is defending Super Bowl champion. Rodgers would be 1b. Just my opinion. What Rodgers is doing without Jordy Nelson is nothing short of amazing. Although its not like Cobb is a scrub.

Rob Gronkowski wipes his ass after taking a Randall Cobb in the morning.

Nothing against Randall Cobb but to make that point and ignore Gronkowski exists is silliness.

I know I'm biased but Rodgers is a better QB than Brady right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back